It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancehall Superstar Vybz Kartel- MASON!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Honestly, couldn't tell you. I have heard of some Brothers just coming to a realization they simply don't want to be bothered anymore. Most of our members never set foot in the Lodges anymore.. sad..

Some times it is not unheard for a religious epiphany to take hold of someone, and they redirect their search for spiritual growth. Same can happen in reverse, I was shocked to meet my first Priest / Mason. Just another avenue to the same goal.

There is also the nasty bit of politics in Masonry, I have seen in my short time with the brother hood so far factions that divide Masons on certain beliefs about the Lodge. I have heard stories from brothers of other lodges of political games and so forth.. it can be wearisome, and wouldn't surprise me to see people leave.

I am not a Shriner, (an apendant body that excepts 32º Masons, though I hear they now accept 3º as well) so I don't know what goes on in their meetings, but I imagine where ever Humans are the cases will always be similar.

Sadly, the only one who can say for sure is your Father, which he decided not to reveal.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You can literally spend every day at one Freemasonry event or another. Freemasonry is a volunteer based organization. Nobody is contractually obligated to spend their time with the organization if they do not so desire it. Some Masons may discontinue their membership simply because they feel like their time is more important that it used to be.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explorergirl

Why don't you tell me all about your rituals then if you have nothing to hide.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Explorergirl]

Masons give an oath not the tell, that oath is not inviolate however.
www.sacred-texts.com...

There's been some changes since this was originally put out, the reference to throat cutting has been removed.

I have never been involved in freemasonry but that does not mean that I don't know what I am talking about. Freemasonry is not good at all.

So, in other words, you've no idea about Masonry at all and are just relying on someone else to tell you what Masonry is like. However they are definitely right so you know more than the members themselves.

This may be of use as well in regards to the Taxhil Hoax:
www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

All kidding aside, I thought you guys weren't allowed to "discuss" Masonry. From what I understand, I couldn't really take what you say as factual, given the ages-long aura of such a secretive society. Aren't you going to get in trouble for blabbing?

Any Mason is free to talk about Masonry. However, especially in Europe, there is a longstanding popular bigotry against Masons, so many Continental Masons prefer not to talk too openly about it in order to avoid prejudice.

Masonry is not now, nor has ever been, "such a secretive society". Critics of Freemasonry exaggerate the secrecy aspect considerably.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

I'm sorry to be the one to say it but, Vybz Kartel is NOT a mason. I know masons and I was speaking with one. He told me that he speaks with absolute authority and sincerity that Vybz Kartel is Not a freemason.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join