It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancehall Superstar Vybz Kartel- MASON!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Rockput I am so sorry to disappoint you but I don't hate freemasons or anyone. I know full well that freemasonry is not good and I am not going to pretend that it is.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Explorergirl

It's uh ... Rock - Puck ..

How do you "know this" .. are you a Mason? Have you taken this journey for your self? I am sorry, but I know nothing for certain, and certainly not something I have never been a part of. That is the highest ignorance one can attain, to claim absolute knowledge of something they have never experienced.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have never been involved in freemasonry but that does not mean that I don't know what I am talking about. Freemasonry is not good at all.

Why don't you tell me all about your rituals then if you have nothing to hide.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Explorergirl]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I saw this today for the first time, had no idea this existed:

copy of the bible with a masonic emblem on front----

www.masonbusters.com...

Also, I didn't know the Masons even recruited blacks, that's something new.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Explorergirl

Ask what you will, I have no problem answering appropriate questions, nor would any of the other Masons on ATS as long as it is done courteously and seriously.

Asking questions is after all the fastest way to truly understanding something, is it not?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explorergirl
I have never been involved in freemasonry but that does not mean that I don't know what I am talking about. Freemasonry is not good at all.

Why don't you tell me all about your rituals then if you have nothing to hide.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Explorergirl]

When my dad retired he joined the Masons, well actually the Shriners, I don't exactly know the difference. He drove a large van to Shreveport every week taking kids back and forth, and he truly enjoyed this very much. Well he did this for about 5 years; he would attend the fundraisers, I will never forget those goofy hats he wore and the costumes, we would make fun of him all the time. Finally one day, out of the blue, he boxed all the paraphenalia up and took it out to the trash. He told my mom he was through with it but would never say why, and believe me we bugged him plenty about it. All I know is, for the first time in his life he was reading the Bible. He passed away and we never did learn why he dropped the Shriners like a hot potato but I'm glad he did.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I was given a very nice Masonic Bible after I was raised, it is one of the finest I have ever handled let alone owned. There is no difference in the wording of the scriptures, there are usually in the beginning some Masonic pages of various sorts before the first book. Also, at least mine, came with pictures. Aside from that, it is essentially cosmetic with our symbols on it -- you can buy them online easily enough.

African Americans (and Africans world wide) may petition any Masonic Lodge, Prince Hall Lodges have of course the highest concentration of African Americans given our unfortunate histories. Masonry it's self nor Masons do not recruit anyone.. you have to ask one to be one.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Bombeni

I was given a very nice Masonic Bible after I was raised, it is one of the finest I have ever handled let alone owned. There is no difference in the wording of the scriptures, there are usually in the beginning some Masonic pages of various sorts before the first book. Also, at least mine, came with pictures. Aside from that, it is essentially cosmetic with our symbols on it -- you can buy them online easily enough.

African Americans (and Africans world wide) may petition any Masonic Lodge, Prince Hall Lodges have of course the highest concentration of African Americans given our unfortunate histories. Masonry it's self nor Masons do not recruit anyone.. you have to ask one to be one.

"The first 94 pages of this Bible are quotes from a Luciferian Satanist who Mocked the True GOD of the BIBLE.

Albert Pike Confessed to Being a Luciferian Satanist, and He Blasphemed Adonay, The TRUE Living GOD of The Bible;

"Yes, Lucifer Is GOD, and Unfortunately Adonay is also god....... Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the GOD OF DARKNESS AND EVIL" (de Larive, A.C., La Femme et l'enfant dans la Franc, Maconnerei Universelle, Paris, 1889, p. 588)

What Does God say about: "Pike calling The True and LIVING God of the Bible "EVIL", and Satan: "good" "Woe to those who call Evil Good, and Good Evil, who put darkness for light, and light for darkness" (Isaiah 5:20)

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

masonbusters.com, now that is rich. You might want to let them know it's Albert Pike not Elbert Pike.
The masonic bible is a common thing. I didn't get one, but some lodges give them out when you are riased to the third degree. It is a regular bible aside form the pages in the front. It is just like the bible that is at the altar in my lodge. I guess lucifer doesn't mind us having it there.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
(de Larive, A.C., La Femme et l'enfant dans la Franc, Maconnerei Universelle, Paris, 1889, p. 588)

Its interesting to note, that you quote from a KNOWN, admitted, and proven anti-masonic hoax:

Taxils Hoax

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Oh, those pesky pages in front, those pesky 94 pages, pay them no mind, huh.

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this Book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this Book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the Book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this Book" Revelation 22:18-19.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

(de Larive, A.C., La Femme et l'enfant dans la Franc, Maconnerei Universelle, Paris, 1889, p. 588)

Its interesting to note, that you quote from a KNOWN, admitted, and proven anti-masonic hoax:

Taxils Hoax

Anti-masonic hoax? That's somewhat of a misnomer isn't it? Are you saying these guys actually really dig the masons and are using reverse psychology?
That's so funny I forgot to laugh, almost.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

we could go into all this again, but why. Please read some older threads about what it was that was written by Mr. Pike. You kind of have to read the whole paragraph. It's kind of like me quoting "Michael Siemer and Rick Nash, reproving the Unfruitfull works of Darkness." from the site masonbusters.com

So these two guys are into unfruitfull works of darkness eh? why, they are more evil than masons!

See how quoting things wrong works?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I really don't know what your talking about .. I am fairly certain my Bible has no "satanic" pages in it.
And almost everyone seems to take Pikes words out of context, I personally never cared for his writing style.

What Pike has to do with Masonry in general I don't know, last I checked, no one man ran Free Masonry.

Your story thus far is just that, an unfounded story.

I was hoping for a serious discussion, not Stompk type ramblings.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Anti-masonic hoax? That's somewhat of a misnomer isn't it? Are you saying these guys actually really dig the masons and are using reverse psychology?
That's so funny I forgot to laugh, almost.

I apologize, my intention was to read anti-masonic inspired hoax. But I would read about Taxil's hoax in depth. I mean that is what you are quoting from.

One should at least understand and have knowledge of their own quoted reference, am I right?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

aparently the gene pool could use some chlorine.

Im outa this stink pile!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Bombeni

I really don't know what your talking about .. I am fairly certain my Bible has no "satanic" pages in it.
And almost everyone seems to take Pikes words out of context, I personally never cared for his writing style.

What Pike has to do with Masonry in general I don't know, last I checked, no one man ran Free Masonry.

Your story thus far is just that, an unfounded story.

I was hoping for a serious discussion, not Stompk type ramblings.

All kidding aside, I thought you guys weren't allowed to "discuss" Masonry. From what I understand, I couldn't really take what you say as factual, given the ages-long aura of such a secretive society. Aren't you going to get in trouble for blabbing?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Since you guys can talk, maybe it's because it is internet?, what possible scenarios do you think could have caused my dad to sever all connections with Masons overnight? Could it have been a "step" he was at, and the step was more than he had bargained for?

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

We took oaths not to repeat the ritual or anything that is considered "secret" .. words, handshakes, all the stuff that has been posted on the internet, but is taboo to speak about for Masons.

Really, I have no reason to lie to anyone, I get no gain from it. Where misconceptions and rumors run wild, intelligent conversation should see those misconceptions replaced with truth. I feel we can do this without breaking the taboo.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

All kidding aside, I thought you guys weren't allowed to "discuss" Masonry.

I can and love talking about Masonry all day long with Masons and non Masons. I have taken no such obligation against it.

The only obligations which I have willingly agreed to omit from discussing would be our methods of recognition.

Edit: Misspellings...

[edit on 3/17/2009 by Choronzon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join