posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:45 AM
1) Make an unsubstantiated claim in your thread title. The more outrageous the better. Say you have proof of something. Use an exclamation point to
make it even more exciting!
2) In your first post say something completely unintelligent. The less research you do the better as people will have to post to point out your
3) Leave no room for doubt. State your case as fact. This will enrage the skeptics and delight the believers.
4) Use video. People love watching video, it's much quicker than reading through long tracts of boring text. Also, the less informative, more vague
and more open to interpretation the video evidence is, the better. People will still Flag your thread and post 'Good Find!'.
5) Make a prediction. Be careful to make sure the event is not too soon or not too distant. Within the next month or two is good. State that the
source of your prediction is channelling for extra points. The prediction should also be outrageous or apocalyptic.
6) Be populist. The majority of posters want to believe in something so pander to them. They don't want to be told they are wrong, they want their
7) Be controversial. Libelling a minority group is always good. The bigots will post to agree with you, other people will post to defend the group.
Spouting religious dogma or attacking a major world religion also both work equally well.
[edit on 14-3-2009 by TheBorg]