It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the most credible evidence for a Human/Alien Hybrid breeding program (especially Nordic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Are there any respected ufologists writing about this?

I've seen a lot of fear based abduction stuff about being pinned to a table etc etc, but I wonder if there is a more "informal" hybrid program going on.

What are the most credible sources you've read?

I'm not too interersted in the fearmongering stuff, read enough of it. If you're thinking of posting that don't bother....

Peace

[edit on 13f20096amSat, 14 Mar 2009 07:34:12 -050012 by HiAliens]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
To be perfectly honest, no ufologist with any self-respect has ever given this topic even a shrug of interest.

Sure, fascinating idea to ponder, but it is more likely they have such programs on Uranus or whatever...

Sorry to pop the bubble, but there are better stuff out there to be stuck onto. Stuff that are actually remotely likely or even feasible... Alien/human inter-breeding is for the comic books of lesser qualities.

No offence.

Rock on!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I know it's very unlikely, but I just wanted to read some literature on it for my own reasons. Maybe I'm researching a story... so.....

Why bother replying?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hmm, good question.

Maybe just to give you a hint on why this thread, most likely, will stay without the replies you were wishing for?

Besides, you asked: "Are there any respected ufologists writing about this?" so I might just have replied: "no".
But I try to stay away from the one-liners, not to mention the one-worders!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
mayb the Hybrid breeding program is us if we wernt all made of clay and a ribb from adam lol.

try the sumerian creation legends i was just the first recorded story ever
thats all lol

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Björk?

She definitely looks like the most credible evidence of a Nordic/Alien hybrid I've ever seen.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

David Jacob covers the "dark side" of the alledged alien breeding program.
His script is an "Infiltration/Invasion Program". An article in the JAR is called, "The Threat". Pure paranoia, with psychotic elements raised to the 10th power. An excellent book on the subject of abductee's sexual abuse and the resultant PTSD is "Shattered Reality".

In my own readings from Budd Hopkins, "Intruders", and "Sight Unseen", I've concluded if there is a breeding program, the darkest view is that we are being assimilated to create human/alien hybrids, and that this has been going on for many hundreds, if not thousands of years.

What we need is some alien DNA, which we would could compare to our own. This might shed light on if we've been 'assimilated', and how much.

From female abductee's recalling their spaceship experiences, including in B. Hopkin's, "Intruders", women have noted, often through hypno-regression, being shown rather pathetic hybrid babies, or sickly fetus' in floating incubators, or having a "baby" presented to them, with impressions given that the child was theirs, having been taken from the, in utero. People claim to see relatively normal humans walking around these craft, implying they've been taken on as 'employees'(?), or perhaps the result of their hybrid program. Thing is, they appear to get some "failures", and they don't seem to understand the importance of human nurturing for child development. And where's their education 'program'? How would one 'train' a kid to understand, say, a few hundred thousand more years of physics or math, at the alien level? Maybe education is lifelong, or they plug you into a digital info 'compression machine' that can download all the universe's understanding in seconds into your brain.

It's a mystery.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

No credible ufo writers? I suggest Budd Hopkins, Richard Dolan, and Stephen Greer and Timothy Good, to name a few. Hopkins, in particular, has collected over 30 years of data from women claiming abductions, with plenty of followup regressions over years, using his own system to validate the veracity of witnesse's statements. He compares their conscious statments to their regression statements, using the tried and true technique of asking false leading questions while in regression. A real experiencer can pick out the false information, for one, and will deny it, and the truth will often repeat and be built on over many sessions without being led. Rather, the client leads, with reminders of already validated information.

In terms of getting "proof" of validity from a abductee/witness, Dr. John E. Mack created a scientific assessment method, I read it in his "Passport to the Cosmos". He was investigated by Harvard Medical Board for malpractice in his abductee/hynosis work, and they intended to take away his medical license. When they examined his methods, they could find NO scientific errors in his assessment model.

Obviously, though, hynotherapy has been legally challenged, and is shown to be vulnerable to false memory creation by inexperienced, or unscrupulous practitioners. Still, Mack showed how to detect fakes and how to assist those who believe they've been abducted. See Betty and Barney Hill's recordings and transcripts under hypnosis, done by actual doctors. To say there is no credibility to abductee experiences, I'd inclined to believe proven experiencer's, over someone who has never been abducted, or claims to know the "truth" without having had the experience doing regressions. I would tend to believe persons who are lifelong abductee's, who show medical effects, and injury, in their sexual organs, from fetus removal, for example, such as Kathy, in "Sight Unseen", and many others, including women in "Intruders".

It's not so easy to claim its "all bunk" when screen memories are revealed, not put there by a human, and I believe that happens. That's why they come to people like Hopkins. They come to have their "fear" examined and to gain some kind of 'protection' from their experiences, to get their lives back. Read Hopkins, he hides nothing about his method, in fact, he teaches you how he does it legitimately, and the rationale behind his methods.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
-Rh factor

I was reading a thread about the negative Rh factor in blood and the theory was it was extraterrestrial in origin. According to some posters the negative Rh factor is prevelant from Spain, through the Basque region of France, then sticking to the coast and Ireland, Scotland and Britain before it cuts up to Scandinavia. I do not remember the thread and I don't have time to search it out but it should be easy enough to find someone to fill you in on the theory. I am negative Rh and of Celtic-Scandinavian blood but I claim no super capabilities. I believe the theory to be bunk but I am not all that sharp.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am,or rather my sperm are wherever they are right now.I was abducted by humans that looked "nordic",but they were humans.

What other evidence would be considered credible?My eyewitness testimony is credible when backed by a polygraph exam.

Oh,dont tell me,you dont believe that a polygraph test is scientifically credible ,do you?

Maybe if I went under hypnosis you would consider that to be credible?

I've never seen a blue whale or a vampire bat BUT IM PRETTY SURE THAT THE PHOTOS AND VIDEO COMBINED WITH THE RESEARCHERS STATEMENTS IS CREDIBLE EVIDENCE THAT BOTH SPECIES EXIST.DONT YOU??

Have you ever seen a photo of a virus??I suppose that those dont exist either,eh?How about a cloned human embryo??

If the first cloned human was standing in front of you would that be credible evidence??

Look in the mirror tomorrow morning and you will see credible evidence of a breeding program.

There is credible evidence of a breeding program right in the USA.The terrible history surrounding slavery in the US covers up another obvious effect of the era.

A breeding program that selectively according to human direction mated humans according to physical characteristics.HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THAT BREEDING PROGRAM AND COULD YOU PROVIDE CREDIBLE EVIDENCE IF REQUESTED?

How about marriages that are arranged??Isnt that selective breeding programs at work??Where is the credible evidence of those breeding programs?It is walking all around us.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies everyone, keep them coming.

One4all. Your info's good, and I'm listening, but there's not really any need for your defensive tone. Only one smug know-it-all has posted on this thread so far, the rest of the replies are interesting and knowledgable.

I'm open-minded and out to hear any info I can.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
HiAliens,sorry if you felt I was cut from the same cloth as a smug know-it-all.
If you had experienced my events and were talking to yourself you may seem a little smug and a bit of a know-it-all,AFTER ALL YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ABDUCTED SO YOU WOULD BE PRETTY SMUG IN YOUR BELIEF IN THE REALITY OF YOUR EVENT AND YOU WOULD CERTAINLY BE AND SEEM LIKE A KNOW-IT-ALL BECAUSE YOU WOULD ACTUALLY KNOW ALL OF THE FACTS OF YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE.

As far as taking the time and effort and feeling obligated to point out that another poster is smug or a know-it-all,do you always fell the need to overstate the obvious?Were you criticised a lot in your youth?

Just so you may be aware of the tactic HiAliens,sometimes a specific tone to the written word can evoke positive reactions albeit that a contradictory reaction WOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS POSITIVE WHEN YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS.

So in the future if you have anything constructive TO ADD ,wether it is contradictory or not is irrelevant,lets just try to make it constructive--feel free to do so,BUT IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO MAKE NEGATIVE COMMENTS REGARDING OTHER POSTERS human or personal characteristics PLEASE KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF.

There is a difference between defensive and OFFENSIVE,and your comments and tone are OFFENSIVE or are they really just a knee-jerk reaction to something that scares YOU and therefore they are defensive?

Did you notice that I didnt get personal?no smug,no know-it-all,ect.,ect.
I respect all posters on any forum of communication,I believe that most of us do the same.In attempting to point out flaws in ANOTHER HUMAN BEING YOU HAVE ONLY SUCCEEDED IN POINTING OUT YOUR OWN.

Thank you for sharing your perspective of our world.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Possibly during world WW2- The German goverment was Culling deformed people people so that their genes were not spread on to further generations.

Maybe this was covering up 'Mistakes' by the scientists aswell.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
MrBob,The question that immediatly pops into my mind is WHY OUR GOVERNMENTS DIDNT PERSUE THE GENETIC EXPERIMENTS AS STOUTLY AS THEY PERSUED OTHER WARTIME PROGRAMS THE NAZIS WERE RESEARCHING?

Remember these guys were sending unmanned missiles all over the place long before anyone else was.To me the answer is as obvious as which kid took the cookies out of the jar.The one who is trying the hardest to remain "average" or hidden behind the seemingly obvious.

You can be sure our governments picked up where the Germans left off.Public opinion means absolutely nothing to governments in areas considered to be related to national security.

Our governments silence on the topic of genetic experimentation is NOT A GOOD THING MY FRIENDS.If they were persueing research while fighting a swell of opposition I might buy the reality,but silence is all I need to decide myself.

Thirteen American presidents who are related?EAITHER OUR GENE POOL IS SERIOUSLY DILLUTED OR THERE IS A BREEDING PROGRAM IN PLACE.

Cultures that accept multiple spouses and generate offspring from these arrangements sometimes numbering in the hundreds?

Any culture that puts no limit or control on its reproduction rate and reproductive diversity is ONE HUGE BREEDING PROGRAM.

Global accountability says I cant have ten children here in Canada,I dont have a right to do that,I have a right to reproduce offspring,enough to ensure my family lines survival BUT NO MORE THAN THAT.I cant realisticly send ten copies of myself to a needy country but I can certainly send ten computers,the internet and IMMEDIATE AND EFFECTIVE EDUCATION.

Education is the only way to bring about global accountability,mass education like never seen before on earth.

Our countries dont use food and fuel to manipulate other countries we use education or a lack of it as a control tool.

I guess when you cut right to the chase educated versus non-educated countries is representative of the greatest ,monolithic breeding program in humanities history.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
one4all,

1) I OPENED this topic because I am interested in the subject. I welcome your posts and input.

2) I WAS NOT referring to you when I said smug know it all, I was referring to other posters above who dismiss the whole topic as stupid, inane, whatever. This is a discussion forum, and people who walk around saying subjects are not worth discussing are wasting everyone's time.

Maybe I was a bit rude, it happens, but it seems like you are taking decades of anger out on me.

I'm sorry if I annoyed anyone..

I hope we can get the topic back on track now.

[edit on 13f20095amFri, 20 Mar 2009 05:49:28 -050028 by HiAliens]

top topics

join