It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years

www.presstv.ir

A study conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has cast doubt over Israel's survival beyond the next 20 years.

The CIA report predicts "an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution, as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial Apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947/1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region."

The study, which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals, further forecasts the return of all Palestinian refugees to the occupied territories, and the exodus of two million Israeli - who would move to the US in the next fifteen years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Whew! 2 million Israelis moving to US in the next 15 years? Sounds far fetched, but given that CIA compiled this report, it doesnt surprise me as to what the conclusions were

The question is the effect this will have on the geo-politics of the world. Palestine would become an independant country and Jerusalem will be an Arab city. There would be no threat to Iran, and its regional aspirations will be strengthened further. And yes, US influenece in the region will decline

Realistically speaking, cant imagine this really happening in the next 20 years!

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Oh I can imagine it sunny, I forecast that many Israelis will have to leave and that the land may well become uninhabitable. Either through war or more likely an act of terror a nuke device will go off over Tel Aviv at some point in the future as technology becomes more available to nutter groups out there. The report is right, I just can't see the Arabs and Persians putting up with Israel in the long term. It may not be a military strike from a nation, it may just be a couple of guys doing a 9/11 style attack. I'm a big supporter of Israel, but in the long term I just don't see how they can survive in the environment of the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
Realistically speaking, cant imagine this really happening in the next 20 years!

I can perfectly see this happening. Within 25 years, the United States will either be a fading superpower or no superpower at all. Since they are the protector of the state of Israel, Israel can be above the law in a way no other country would ever be allowed. This will come to an end when American supremacy ceases to exist. It is very viable this will happen within the next two-three decades.

I've always thought it would be better to kick out all non-Jewish Americans from a certain state and create an Israeli state there. It would be isolated and have no surrounding enemies. Israeli Texas would maybe be a good state. The Middle East could then continue to kill each other because they certainly will when the common enemy is gone.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Yes I agree totally, a New Israel is needed. Texas, well that may create a few problems with the native Texans like it did the Palestinians. Somewhere with hardly any population, Alaska maybe? I'm totally pro Israel but there will come a time when a millions of Jews will be on the move again. One bomb over Tel Aviv and it's game over for Israel.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny

I can perfectly see this happening. Within 25 years, the United States will either be a fading superpower or no superpower at all. Since they are the protector of the state of Israel, Israel can be above the law in a way no other country would ever be allowed. This will come to an end when American supremacy ceases to exist. It is very viable this will happen within the next two-three decades.

I've always thought it would be better to kick out all non-Jewish Americans from a certain state and create an Israeli state there. It would be isolated and have no surrounding enemies. Israeli Texas would maybe be a good state. The Middle East could then continue to kill each other because they certainly will when the common enemy is gone.

You must work in the upper levels of the US government. You picked the state with one of the largest economies in the US, the most redneck, gun toating, take no BS, shoot first and maybe ask questions later state in the nation. (Ted Nugent lives there FFS!) And you want to moved the Texans out for the Israelis.
I dont think my fellow Texans would like that very much and would probably have something to say about it.

I think the Israelis should take care of themselves and why do they absolutely need there own land? Is it impossible for them to live with and among others? I dont undertand why supporters of Israel see Israeli actions for Lebensraum as a good and wonderful thing.

The more I hear Israeli supporters talk the more I realise why the rest of the world hates Israel.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by A NeWorlDisorder]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

..... I forecast that many Israelis will have to leave and that the land may well become uninhabitable. Either through war or more likely an act of terror a nuke device will go off over Tel Aviv at some point in the future as technology becomes more available to nutter groups out there. ...

There is another disaster scenario involving a nuclear dimension, rarely spoken about in the West.

Its there own 44 year old reactor. Without inspections, the true nuclear threat to Israel (& its neighbours) goes unchecked.

In an Israeli documentary in 2002, Dimona workers said accidents had been routine. They spoke of explosions, fires and liquid and toxic gas leaks that they had to clean, often without protection.

Source- BBC News

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I wonder what Jewish Tacos would taste like?

Matza?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

unbelivable is that they are still there. it would not happen without US standing behind. and now when US has a bit of trouble everything can happen. even that Israelis will stay on its own, and loose finally.

they should be moved out to some lonely and pretty island like Grenlandia maybe. peace everybody.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I suppose its possible. The shifting population demographics alone suggest that the Israelis will be outnumbered by the Palestinians at some point fairly soon. Then again, I'm left to wonder something: just how exactly does an Iranian source learn of this 'CIA study'? Every article I've seen cites this as the original source, yet I think its a pretty safe assumption that the CIA isn't handing out any information to the Iranians.

In other words, I'm really not buying this.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Too good to be true!
Justice, finally, for Palestinians? - doesn't usually happen that way.
Then again, if the US found itself unable to afford to continue support at previous levels, well, maybe, cuz on its own Israel would surely not survive.

I am not a fan of Arab dreams of dominating their old empire once again, and I don't think there is a place today for any ethnic group to hold an area to itself exclusively - which of course means Israel as well.

This world is for everybody, of whatever race and culture, and we need to make it work that way. No one group needs to reign supreme over any other.

So, if Israel goes, then we can focus on the Arab and/or Muslim nations and make sure they are equal, but no greater than anyone else.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Why I might ask are people angry at the Israeli people?
They are not a race, Jews are a religion?
Not a race of people.
All the people who live in Israel, are not Jews.
If you want to be angry, be angry at your own corrupt governments.
And stop hating on Israel because of Muslim Extremist propaganda.
Because I know many Muslims, and many Jews, and they are peaceful good people.
So you brain heads need to get a clue.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I don't know how reliable a source this is, but it sounds to me like this could very well be possible..

WASHINGTON - After eight years of the closest possible relations, the United States and Israel may be headed for a period of increased strain, particularly as it appears likely that whatever Israeli government emerges from last week's election will be more hawkish than its predecessor.

"It's very important to realize that Iran is going to be the most likely issue on which Israel and the United States will have a serious difference of opinion, if not a confrontation, in the next year," warned former US ambassador Samuel Lewis after the Israeli elections.

Source

Somebody with more knowledge than myself might be better able to decipher this. And, like I said, I don't know how reliable this source is.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Truth

Somebody with more knowledge than myself might be better able to decipher this. And, like I said, I don't know how reliable this source is

Not that I can claim to have better knowledge than anyone here, but I would like to say that this is not really Iran v/s Israel. I mean the real threat to Israel is it's own existence or the lack of it due to having a limited land mass and a surging population. Not to mention a Palestinian population that is growing at a faster rate.

No - I dont think Iran is a real threat to Israel's existence

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
When the idea of a homeland for jews arose after WWII serious consideration was put into having it in Ethiopia. The only problem I foresee, is the clearly established racism in Israel. In addition, since Israel occupies The Palestinian Territories under a system of apartheid, I can only assume that they would do the same if it was in Ethiopia instead.

Personally, I feel that any nation based solely on religion is doomed to fail. Ending the racism and moving to a single state solution, with equal rights for Arabs and the right of return, would solve a lot of problems.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BorgHoffen
Why I might ask are people angry at the Israeli people?
They are not a race, Jews are a religion?
Not a race of people.
All the people who live in Israel, are not Jews.
If you want to be angry, be angry at your own corrupt governments.
And stop hating on Israel because of Muslim Extremist propaganda.
Because I know many Muslims, and many Jews, and they are peaceful good people.
So you brain heads need to get a clue.

First of all, I am not sure who this is directed to so if it wasnt to me then just ignore this.

I read the posts in this thread and I didnt see anyone attacking the Jews personally, I may have just overlooked it.

I was reflecting on my own corrupted government when I posted my comments on Israel.

BTW, I love how you think that if someone isnt pro-Israel then they must be viewing "extremist" muslim propaganda.

Israel has adopted many of the ideas of there former oppressors, the Nazis. The very borders it has made for itself are proof of lebensraum. Not to mention the blatant targeting of civilians including purposely firing on children and burning people with immoral weapons such as white phosphorus. Thats why I despise Israel.

Im going to have to stop myself there, this is turning into something that the original topic was not about.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by A NeWorlDisorder]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
if this was to happen it would be a dream come to true to millions of us, they would be wars in the middle east or in africa as usual as they will kill themselves but if our countries stop any further immigration from these's states they will live in tyranny for the rest of their days until their is no more arab, asian and Africans around within them areas

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Of course presstv is the source for CIA secret papers. It often leaks them out - what is it, like the whole first one? So excuse me - not buying.
And as for Texas (and other parts of USA) - it is lovely country, i hope i will visit it. Sometimes. As a tourist. And then go home.
The whole idea that millions of Israelis would start migrating like birds is pretty weird. There could be war, there could be political shift, could be a lot of things. But Israel is THE home for millions of Israelis. Iranian wishfull thinking is not going to work. My guess - that "CIA" report was released by Iranian sources as a signal to West that Iran is not considering confrontation with Israel anytime soon. Maybe in 25 years. And it will instead brainwash their population that Jews are anyway going to leave Israel soon so this is why Iran should not attack. I still do not trust it, they can signal one thing and do another - but this is how i read this exclusive "CIA" report to few Iranian news sites.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Bah, I call BS.

Just more American dis-information to make them look like they aren't that "tied" to Israel.

I don' think Israel will fall, I think it will eventually destroy itself. The US will most likely attempt to defend them, but the nations of the world will someday realize that the control of power lies in a very few countries around the world and is influenced by a select group of people.

More than likely, some of those people live in Israel. And if that many Israelie's move to the US within that time frame, it will only be to replace the Americans held up in FEMA camps.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I find this report highly unlikely due to history.

If Israel was to fall it would of done it in 1948 or 1973.

The CIA has had notoriously inaccurate reports before in the past in regards to terror, the Soviet Union, and post Soviet Russia.

The Israeli democratic government may fall to something more totalitarian in the next 20 years but I highly doubt the nation of Israel will go anywhere.

It would take a war with a major power like the United States/NATO or maybe Russia/China to really take out the Israeli military and government. Even then resistence by fanatical Israeli guerillas and terrorists would be very high.

If anything if I was living in Damascus or Riyadh I would be worried that in the next 20 years Israel adopts a military dictatorship and following that begins a merciless military campaign in the Middle East.

If the major powers at that time are bogged down with internal problems and unable to intervene much of the Middle East will fall.

The only thing that stopped Israel from taking Cairo and Damascus in 1973 was the threat of intervention by the Soviet Union.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join