It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Looming Threat Of Terrorist Attack in U.S.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
ABC News has uncovered a recent report that indicates there may be terrorist operatives "in place", possibly in America and her allied partners. The intelligence, now a week old and secret until yesterday, comes from known Muslim extremists that an attack, possibly in the U.S., is imminent with personnel already "in place".

ABCnews.com By Pierre Thomas The primary area of concern is so-called soft targets. Police were told to be on the lookout for surveillance of landmarks, and for suspicious items left in malls, subway stations or other large gatherings. While officials claim the specifics are not yet solid enough to raise the national terrorist threat level, they are concerned enough by the source of the information to alert local police departments and other law enforcement agencies. Related News: Rice says US elections a possible terror target Related Internet Content: The Terrorist Mind Control Threat [Edited on 19-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord] [Edited on 20-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder if this information becoming public yesterday doesn't have something to do with the theories of today being a target date.

hmmmm.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Today is:

1. 911 days since 9/11/01.
2. 911 hours since the train bombings in Spain.
3. 9/11 years respectively since OKC/Waco

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot Today is: 1. 911 days since 9/11/01.
Nope. Not correct. 911 spanned the number of days between the 3/11 Madrid train attacks and the 9/11 attacks in NYC and Washington DC.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I can't help but wonder if this information becoming public yesterday doesn't have something to do with the theories of today being a target date.

hmmmm.

I was wondering the same thing. I will stay tuned to the news today just in case. But Ive been reading the same thing in a couple of places.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
the company i work for lost 18 people nine years ago today..rip

i will be a little late today ,about 20 min late.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
im gunna sat the attack is gunna be in the sear tower...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The primary area of concern is so-called soft targets. Police were told to be on the lookout for surveillance of landmarks, and for suspicious items left in malls, subway stations or other large gatherings.
I think that this should be taken seriously. Avoid all these places mentioned here until things cool down. If the "higher-ups" are using this news to scare people, well, they do a good job. On the other hand, this could be code for the terrorists from those who control the news that everything is ready. Just my paranoid opinion.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sources indicate a massive drop in terrorist chatter within the last 2 days.

Doesn't look good folks.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
what time would it be 911hr. after the madrid bombings?

THis is freaky all the numbers adding up today. I believe that the terrorist uses codes and have "fun" using the numbers like they do. ITs late in the day tho. Who knows?

Interesting not bush is speakin about the patriot act now. Hmm its would be awful but i wouldnt be suprised if someone came up and whispered in his ear or somethin happens wihtin the next 20 min.

[Edited on 4^19^04 by Quicksilver]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
tommorow has been historically a bloody day. it is hitler's birthday for cryin out loud. ill keep an eye out for wierd stuff as I live near some potential targets.

I know at least something could be avoided if everyone has a quiet heads up and keeps an eye out for suspicous activity, people, ect..

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Terrorist chatter (the little there is) refers to this being known as "order 8"

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Sources indicate a massive drop in terrorist chatter within the last 2 days.

It's gone nearly silent, to be exact.
If anyone doesn't know what "chatter" really refers to:

"All you have to do now is to stand up for once a real stand for your own good and the good of your nation and people that will be attacked by total destruction (cave of darkness), and history will re-write that your punishment was a combined punishment of all the nations that came before you and walked your same path. And you will then cry like women in your underground caves."

That's from a couple weeks ago.

-B.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
sounds like bunkers or subways?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
What on earth is ORDER 8? Anyone have any ideas?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
today at 9:18 this morning there was a partial eclipse of the sun and from an astrological standpoint there is supposed to be violence done against the poor of the earth....thought youd like to know....

i might also say that it is my theory that the Beast is a digital beast..........

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lemme think.

The fed know that terrorists are in place and aboiut to attack. hmmmmmmmmmmm. yet they cant make arrests or find those said terrorists and what targets they will hit? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry folks. Its # like this that re enforces my firmly held beliefs that certain individuals in very high places in the govornment were fully aware and even abetting 9/11. Oh, sure, a coupel of crazy muslims did the manual labor part, but I still think the feds did all the rest to help them succesfully complete thier missions.

This is either another stupid false alarm, which im getting mighty sick of, or, somethings gonna go down, and they know damn well where and what and are gonna let it happen again.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Part of me is tellin me its another hoax. ALmost like a pretense to the grand attack they are planning. THey are setting the stage getttin america scared again so we all will watch. One of my teachers has an interesting thoery about the oklahoma city bombing. That it was just a crazy white guy but saddam hussain was behind it what yall think.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Saddam Hussein? No.

NOTE: Oh my gosh! I went to respond your post Skadi and I hit edit instead of reply...now I've wiped half your post out!

Can you forgive me?

[Edited on 4-19-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by observer
What on earth is ORDER 8? Anyone have any ideas?

Yes. Nerd's a little off about "order 8"
"You know that order number 8 has been issued, but you don't know that we know, and now we tell you and now you know.

And this order is the last life line and the only chance to drop cold water on the led wire, so let it be that your answer to us be fast and with actions from the highest levels in the American administration, and know that we will be all open ears to you and we will be up to date with your answer once you have decided to take the right decision from your side."

This was first posted back in February, and has been referenced again in the last couple weeks by the Black Death Brigade.

-B.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join