It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help: Is this New UFO News or Just Old News?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I found a news story and was going to post the information in the, Breaking News Section. However, it seems there are a number of threads dealing with the topic but I don't think they speak of the latest report. I will post the information here and let everyone decide where this should be.

The report is from:
WBBH-TV
updated 7:12 a.m. CT, Fri., March. 13, 2009

ANIMAS COUNTY: A rancher in Las Animas County, Colorado made a shocking and gruesome discovery over the weekend. He found a mutilated cow by the Purgatoire River.

The mutilated cow was discovered near the town of Weston, which is about 20 miles west of Trinidad. "First reaction, she's been mutilated," said Mike Duran.

Duran's cow was found dead with her udders and reproductive organs missing. "No tracks at all," said Duran. "No blood, no predators," he added.

I have posted all the information at the Worldview blog: Here is the link:
Worldview

Check out the story and let me know if this is something new. Thanks

Trevor Hammack

[edit on 13-3-2009 by tsrk30]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Yes that is relatively new information.It seems there are a lot of strange things going on worldwide not even being covered by the MSM.

While looking at another post I came upon all these sightings in South America that I hadn't heard of. And a lot of them the people actually got pictures.

Check the. stories out here.

Brazil UFO flap: Flying saucer sizzles car DVD player, good photos.
UFO mothership or air force display over Santiago, Chile?
Argentina: Massive UFO event, hundreds of witnesses
Argentina: Remarkable UFO filmed with multiple witnesses.
UFO allegedly lands on farm in Argentina

www.--.com...

join