It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is our help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just curious as to where the "good" guys are.. I hear so much about abductions and experimentation and you'd think, if there is life on other worlds at least one has to be peaceful. Could it be that our government has been shooting down ufos for so long that they are pissed at us, maybe even think we are all alike and just want to kill them or hold them hostage? I'm not saying we are capable of shooting them down but the question still stands, where are they reports of aliens contacting the average joe and conveying a sense of understanding that our government and those around the world are corrupt and are not telling us the truth?

Does our government lie to these beings about the rest of the population and convince them we are mindless peons not worthy of the knowledge these beings possess? Are the ruling elite leading us to the slaughter like the sheeple the believe we are when all the while making pacts and bonds with entities that could be beneficial to our planet and our very lives?? I'm not saying any of this is true but I for one do not want this government speaking to another life form for me or any of you either. Curious about what ya'll think, sorry for the rant but I'm bored and felt like talking

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
does a dolphin come to the rescue of a tuna in a net?

No because if it does it gets drawn up in the net.

Why would intelligent life come to the rescue of something with less intellect?

and why do we put human morals and intellect on Aliens anyway?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Maybe they couldn't give two flying spanners about humans,to them its like us trying to help ants carry a big leaf by giving technology and information..maybe they dont have such an intricate emotional structure as us and are *cold* by our standards.Course i think ufo's are terrestrial in origin anyway and aliens haven't visited us.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Slave2Knowledge

Or... "Hey government/rulers we give you this wonderful technology we call Velcro and you let us study some humans and cows"

Maybe we are being sold to ET's ...i don't know.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

See these aliens are messing up the party going on down here on Earth. Our government does not want these aliens messing with us, their tax slaves. I believe our government will protect us and just might occasionally throw the aliens one of us to eat now and then and let them do medical and DNA studies on us to keep them happy and leave the majority of us alone.

The government absolutely does not want the aliens forming a pact with We The People to show us a better way of life including free energy. This would upset the apple cart and our government would lose control of We The People. It is all about money and control isn't it?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Good points, I would agree with whats been said so far, maybe they dont care, maybe they have an agreement w/ the higher ups to use us for whatever but to me it still stands to reason that one species would want to possibly help us or at the very least, see us succeed.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Could you teach Democracy to an ant colony? Even if you could, would you?

Mankind is an infant species still in the cradle. We can't even get up and explore the room we're in, little alone the house. All we can do at this point is poop our diaper and cry and hope someone comes along to change it.

WE will grow up though. Eventually we'll leave the cradle and explore the room, then the house, then we'll go play in the yard and eventually someone else's yard.

If we don't choke ourselves to death in the slats of our baby bed, the future is very promising.

Just my thoughts,

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Its called The Cosmic Coincidence Theory.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want any help Id search for it in meditation or even dreams. Shamanism isnt out of line either.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I was under the impression that many people have positive experiences. Perhaps they just aren't as widely publicised. If aliens are "the enemy" it would seem obvious to promote negative experiences to further that agenda.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yes, many people do have positive experiences, or at least, through memory blocks with the leaks they get very strong positive reinforcement. And they get a sense of mission, as they are to help others become cooperative and survive anything that may go down. Advanced people do not treat their little brothers, actually their projects as well, with disdain. Someone told me theres only 2 forces in the universe, the power of love and those who love power. Sgt. Clifford Stone said they consider us worth saving in his thread.

I have a very strong feeling there is a galactic assignment going on on various levels, some working with our cabal and corporations, some working with civilians. I believe our leaders have already broken galactic law, and that 1) the non-interference lease is soon up, and 2) they're being given enough rope to truly hang themselves in terms of breaking the galactic law. I also believe the postive are the most powerful forces in this galaxy.

About the dolphin scenario mentioned above. The particular greys I've experienced seem related to them. Thats my take on them. Also Dr. Michael Wolf's. He has some interviews on youtube.

I believe the prime directive is to free this world from nazis, fascists and renegades.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 13-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Help ? What for ? It's not like they have ever shot at us. They abduct us yes, but they don't harm us. Maybe they created us in the first place. I don't think we have much to worry about..

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slave2Knowledge
where are they reports of aliens contacting the average joe and conveying a sense of understanding that our government and those around the world are corrupt and are not telling us the truth?

From my research, I understand that they are and generally they instill the message that in the long term all will be ok.

Are the ruling elite leading us to the slaughter like the sheeple the believe we are when all the while making pacts and bonds with entities that could be beneficial to our planet and our very lives??

I understand that the U.S Govt made a deal with the grey's for "abductees for technology" long ago, apparently the grey's didnt stick to the 3000 limit.... maybe they are more like us than we give them credit....

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Truly? You ask if we, an insignificant species of eternal dissapointment with an excruciating un-willingness to move forward deserve any help, from anybody?

Wow my brain just kind of froze up thinking about it.

Truth is, If I was part of an alien race, I would not save us, I mean, look at us. Not personnaly as there are many fine people on this planet who deserve all the saving we and others have to offer.

However, there is the problem of the general population and their inability to see reason or think in terms of Human instead of ..what's that word?...Ahh Yes...Money.

IMO they are just waiting for us to destroy ourselves so they can take this fine gem of a planet we call Earth and actually use it, and nurture it and provide it with whatever it needs to really evolve a species.

If only we knew what we were really given, if we didn't simply look at it as a big rock that's here for all to take, we would be so much more advanced that we are now.

It's sad really. I don't think there is any help coming, because really, who would want to help the bully on the inter-galactic playground, and make them realize there are MILLIONS of other kids to push around?

Not me...

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
that doesnt really make sense because if we do go we are most likely taking the world with us.

I dont think humans are unworthy of help. We ask and plead for it everyday. Human have been around for a pretty long time. If we were really a bunch of bullies and morons than we wouldnt have survived this long. I think the real problem is the shame we all carry around over ourselvs. Yeah, think about that for awhile.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

I can agree with what your saying, we do carry quite a bit of shame on our shoulders from day to day, but we still refuse to change or shed that shame in order to embrace peace and love.

Now I did not say many individuals were not worthy of help, they most certainly are, it's the rest of them that ruin it for us.

We can't sit here and pretend that we've played well with others, all we've done is find better and more efficient ways to kill eachother.

We have diseases that run rampant through our populace, yet we refuse to cure these deseases because the a company somewhere knowns there is no money in the cure, only in treatment.

We treat the very place that gives us life with disrespect and utter ignorance. We treat the other life forms of this planet with same kind of rhetoric and behaviour.

I think our ignorance is our biggest problem. We have been fooled into thinking that we are special in some way, that we can do whatever we want because that was God's plan. It's a very ingenious lie.

When the government tells you that you are not ready to know what is out there, what they know. I believe they are perfectly correct. Do I think it's wrong they don't tell us? Absolutely, but that still doesn't change the fact that more harm than good would come out of that situation.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The reason there's no official contact is this: level of consciousness. We humans lack consciousness, our levels are way too low. When consciousness will be widespread on this planet, then, we'll make official contact. That means, we need to let go of the past, and live in the "present" of our conscience 24/7. As long as duality will be present in our minds and that manipulation keeps going, there's no way we'll meet our brothers and sisters from "out there".

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I do agree with most of what you said, but I can only speak for myself and what I have been through.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

Interesting, I heard on the news once there's a chance we were created by "alien particles". So for all you know we're a devolved species of aliens that put "particles" on Earth to watch us grow.

top topics

join