It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Surround Them" Mosaic (Glenn Beck)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
For those that don't know about this...he has been asking people to submit their pictures to his website..saying he was going to do something with them...for those that are worried about their country. This is the result...

I thought this was really cool. Did you submit your picture to this? If so..you might be able to find yourself in it...although it only includes 10 percent of the photos he received.

Pretty cool if you ask me.

I'm not sure how many pictures are actually in it...but there's lots. Trying to find a particular picture would take awhile.
www.glennbeck.com...

It's neat to see...all these people...from all walks of life....all concerned about our country on where it's been, where it is, and where it is headed.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by David9176]

[edit on 13-3-2009 by David9176]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Btw...if you happen to see my profile picture in there let me know...cuz i don't see it....

I nice shiny blue star is in it for ya!!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That is pretty cool and impressive how they are able to do that.

BTW: When are you going to crawl out of Beck's rear end? About 99% of the stuff you post on this website some how involves him. I'd suggest for you to broaden your sights (however, I am convinced that you will not).

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
/conspiracy mode on

It's an attempt to get possible resistance members into a facial recognition database.

/conspiracy mode off

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sorry but Beck has been slapped down. The PTB control him now.

I mean really 9/12? For what?

Let's all discuss how our country sucks and how it's not the way it used to be. But, don't come up with any solutions. Oh, my let's not do that now.

I would rather have the fear mongering back. At least he was pointing out the real problems. He was just getting started with the Bankers and the Fed. Res. bank.

I am very dissapointed with this.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is a larger-than-life character. I have enjoyed all of his videos posted here. He someone that is not owned by the PTB. He is a charismatic rabble-rouser with a strong sense of right and wrong who goes to bat for the under-dog. He is in John Q. Public's corner.

This mosaic is awesome. Hope they make a billboard out of it.
Didn't know you would become a work of art, did you, David?

You never know. He might be President someday. He a hero for many Americans.

Google Search:

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,130,000 for glenn beck for president. (0.15 seconds)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazze

Not a very nice statement there. People can post whatever they want. Your chastisement was uncalled for. Attempting to discourage posting through intimidating comments is just plain ugly.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Sorry David, I over stepped the thread.

The mosaic, yes that's pretty cool.

I know with the whole family I sent in at least 15 photos.

I still stand on what I said before as to what to do with it all.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
That is dope! I see lots of fine lookin hunnies in there too! That way, if we are all thrown into the camps together, at least we will have some hot looking hunnies to talk to. Then we can have fema babies. Yay. Great Job Beck.

new topics

top topics

join