It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new left-wing conspiracy READ!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

The vast new left-wing conspiracy sets its tone every morning at 8:45 a.m., when officials from more than 20 labor, environmental and other Democratic-leaning groups dial into a private conference call hosted by two left-leaning Washington organizations. The “8:45 A.M. call,” as it’s referred to by members, began three weeks ago, and it marks a new level in coordination by the White House’s allies at a time when the conservative opposition is struggling for a toe-hold and major agenda items like health care reform appear closer than ever to passage. The call has helped attempts to link the Republican Party to radio host Rush Limbaugh, and has served as the launching ground for attacks on critics of Obama’s policy proposals. It springs from a recognition of what was lacking in the Clinton years, said Jennifer Palmieri, the senior vice president for communications at the Center for American Progress Action Fund, one of the groups hosting the call.

www.politico.com...

WHAT??? if this is true.....well I'll be damned! CORRUPTION EVERYWHERE!!

I"ve had it!!!!!!!

[edit on 13-3-2009 by David9176]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The Green Party has a 4:20 call.
Unfortunately everybody forgets to call or does call late.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

The vast new left-wing conspiracy sets its tone every morning at 8:45 a.m., when officials from more than 20 labor, environmental and other Democratic-leaning groups dial into a private conference call hosted by two left-leaning Washington organizations. The “8:45 A.M. call,” as it’s referred to by members, began three weeks ago, and it marks a new level in coordination by the White House’s allies at a time when the conservative opposition is struggling for a toe-hold and major agenda items like health care reform appear closer than ever to passage. The call has helped attempts to link the Republican Party to radio host Rush Limbaugh, and has served as the launching ground for attacks on critics of Obama’s policy proposals. It springs from a recognition of what was lacking in the Clinton years, said Jennifer Palmieri, the senior vice president for communications at the Center for American Progress Action Fund, one of the groups hosting the call.

www.politico.com...

I"ve had it!!!!!!!

Corruption?

You mean politics???

What do you expect?

Hey what is the terror threat level today btw? Orange ? Neapolitan ?

Well at least we got Sadam back for 9/11!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Liberal media bias? What liberal Media bias? There isn't any of that.

Although they are free to do what ever it is they wish, but it is the possible WH connection that gets me.

That is a bad thing.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

nope...we have no corrupted media...no corrupted government...no corrupted wall street.

Just CORRUPTED AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO LIVE THEIR DAMN LIFE.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There is no left or right.
Its a dog and pony show.
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So they are attacking the messenger , before He delivers the message, its not a new concept really. Russia had the KGB, Germany had the brownshirts.

You are acting surprised?

A dictatorship cant work without it

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I"ve had it!!!!!!!

You stated it as true from your title. Now you don't know if it is true or not? You've had it and I'm confused.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

nope...we have no corrupted media...no corrupted government...no corrupted wall street.

Just CORRUPTED AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO LIVE THEIR DAMN LIFE.

I have found that insisting the world revolve around me is very exhausting. I am referring to the yelling at the TV screen or radio. Practice turning the channel or turning it off.

The system is broken. This has to be obvious given the financial meltdown if nothing else. If the media you are looking to for information is dissatisfying you can always take it on your own to investigate and get to the truth of the matter.

Everyone is waking up to the corruption. Finally.

what do they say is the first sign of a recovering addict? To admit there is a problem in the first place. Denial aint just a river in Egypt.

[edit on 3/13/09 by stikkinikki]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
obama state run media trying to silence disent.........

you cant kill ideas guess all the so called "smart people" in the white havent looked at history too much.

noone wants one viewpoint shoved down their throats.

if the 60s taught us anything at all it is our right,our duty to go agianst the "status quo" liberals of all people should know this.

question everything accept nothing and above all else think for yourself

[edit on 13-3-2009 by neo67]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Left, right, middle, high, extreme, liberal..etc etc. It really doesn't matter.

All this reiterates is that the people we elect do not run our country or pass legislation that is in the best interest of America. They are dictated to by prominent and influential individuals who have helped our elected officials to get elected in the first place.

For every piece of legislation passed there are a few select individuals, companies, or industries that will prosper the most. The process is severely broken and the only tool that could reverse the process will probably never happen because too many people have grown accustomed to trusting that our government will be there to help them.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

White House officials do not take part in the calls.

Then whats the "conspiracy"????

Oh goodness. Media Matters says itself its a non-for-profit that seeks to correct falsities made in the conservative media. Its not "THE MEDIA".

Don't worry-this is not like McClellan admitting the Bush admin. gave Fox lists of talking points.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
fox news is the only news channel reporting the protests against unchecked spending
fox news is the only one report the "tea party" protests agianst taxes

cnn,msnbc,cbs,abc,nbc what are they doing? they are obama cheerleaders
they are attacking conservatives
they are trying to play off everyone loves obama we in fact there is a growing number of people who do not like him or his social policies.

they are not reporting the real news
they are not reporting all the liberals not paying theri taxes

they are reporting the news that they want to pass off as they want it to be

[edit on 13-3-2009 by neo67]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_awoke
Then whats the "conspiracy"????

Oh goodness. Media Matters says itself its a non-for-profit that seeks to correct falsities made in the conservative media. Its not "THE MEDIA".

Don't worry-this is not like McClellan admitting the Bush admin. gave Fox lists of talking points.

Yeah, it really doesn't matter, because aside from that, it's more worrying to know that people that got out of the media business admitted that they were given memos every day of what topics to avoid, what topics to dwell on, and the slant they were to give in their reporting on certain topics. (although I haven't pulled up the exact quote I read regarding this.)

Especially considering how all the media is owned by about 5 different entities, worldwide.

John Swinton, the former Chief of Staff for the New York Times, was one of New York’s best loved newspapermen. Called by his peers “The Dean of his Profession”, John was asked in 1953 to give a toast before the New York Press Club, and in so doing, made a monumentally important and revealing statement.

He is quoted as follows: “There is no such thing, at this date of the world’s history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar weekly salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities, and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.”

quote from here

DAVID ROCKEFELLER THANKS MEDIA FOR ITS SILENCE “… it would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government …” - David Rockefeller in Baden-Baden, Germany 1991, thanking major media for keeping secret for decades the movement of the prophetic one world government. ttp://www.fdrs.org/prophetic_one_world_government.html

Nuff said........

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
bill orielly ran this story tonight. not surprising considering liberals control every inch of media except for talk radio

new topics

top topics

join