It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone watch the Glen Beck 912 Project show today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Just wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this "Project" Beck is promoting. I could only stomach the first 20 minutes of the show so I may have missed something, however I did pick up on a few things....

He cries over and over again, gag inducing honestly.

They begin to sell the concept with, of course, the horrors of 911. Typical of the Republican party.

He spent a lot of time professing his love of soldiers who looked like they didn't even know him, they all had a convenient sob story.

From what I could tell, he ignored the real problem entirely. (Banker takeover).

Someone feel free to enlighten me if I totally missed the point, but to me this event was veeeery similar to what the Dems did with Obama. They fill the wants and needs of a group of disenfranchised people with a line of propaganda in order to grow their numbers.

I really just hope that the millions of pissed off citizens don't fall for this new Republican "Grassroots" movement. I suppose we should've seen this coming with Beck. I mean honestly, its FOX NEWS!!! Who cares if he is 50% on the same side of the Libertarians, he is still working for FOX NEWS!!! If his motives were to really rise up and take this country back, they would have shut him down.

There is more going on here than just banning together a bunch of angry Repubs, and I'm not sure what it is. But this whole display of teary eyed Patriotism rang hollow to me and and I felt like I was being mislead the entire time. I can't help but think I'm not alone on this one.

It could just be my expectations though, I thought Chuck Norris was going to just be a guest on the normal show and would tell the world that we are ready for the NWO and that we won't take it anymore. But what we got was an over produced FAUX grassroots movement being established to give the angry mob something else to distract themselves with.

Okay sorry for the rant, let the discussion commence.

[edit on 3/13/2009 by TheNeverSlaves]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
9 + 12 = BLACKJACK!

Remember blackjack? The fictional cartoon in the UK paper?

You know they love these kinds of games. Glenn Beck is the pied piper. WAKE UP!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Oh god, forgot about Blackjack. Makes sense to me though, especially since Alex Jones spent so much time on it (I think he and Beck are the same type of provocateurs). I REALLY hope Blackjack was just produced by another conspiracy theorist and not by someone sending a message.

Color me batsh*t crazy but I had the first nightmare I have had in years a few nights ago and I was in Boston ( I work there) and I distinctly recall a nuke going off and being hit with a wall of energy...I've been slightly haunted by it ever since.

9-12 you clever demons! haha

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Your right on the money!! Star and flag for you . I have no ideal how the stars and flags work but I know it helps you get points or some such. Also don,t know what good points are but hay no matter.
The show was a bunch of bunk like his fema camp " Sometimes I would like to cuss on here", The NWO pulled out plan #2. That is a good sign That we are winning!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I wasn't particularly impressed by the show and stopped watching it at about 20 minutes, also. However

"He spent a lot of time professing his love of soldiers who looked like they didn't even know him, they all had a convenient sob story."

Yeah, how convenient for the Navy Seal to have a hole blown through his hip and out his intestines. Show a little respect, OP. That's more than a "sob story" and I noticed the Navy Seal wasn't asking for anyone's sympathy, nor was he sobbing about it all. He stated what had happened to him without embellishing and bloviating like some people do, and he expressed gratitude for the help given to him by the Afghan citizens.

I happened to be walking by the TV later and my daughter was watching a bit of it and laughed, saying Chuck Norris looked like he was in an infomercial.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNeverSlaves

9-12 you clever demons! haha

Oh man I missed that one! 9-12 - The Day After - 911. That is just sick! Could that be coincidental?

Programming has commenced - please return to your seats and enjoy the show.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I guarantee that is where the author of the comic blackjack got the title from. 9/12 the day after 911=21 (blackjack) However I still believe it is just a comic and has doesnt predict anything.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

I guarantee that is where the author of the comic blackjack got the title from. 9/12 the day after 911=21 (blackjack) However I still believe it is just a comic and has doesnt predict anything.

I think the comic serves as a warning but I have no idea how it got in the mainstream press. UNLESS, that is the scary NWO. The real NWO isn't as scary so what were we afraid of??

I just want my freedoms and peace and justice. I could care less about something called a dollar. Money is a distraction.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ha!
Let me just start by saying how I caught Shepard Smith two hours before and I have never laughed so hard in my life.

I'm beginning to become quite fond of Shep...He's probably the best on that network when it comes to reporting actual news. Also, anyone who devotes an hour to making fun of Glenn Beck's "crazy" (a la Stephen Colbert close up-crazy eye shots) as well as making fun of his Doom Rooms and Fear Chambers gets an O.K in my book. The interview between Shep and Beck was PRICELESS!
That being said....

I get what Beck is trying to do-He wants his own little following and regardless of what his motives may be (I'm still not sure myself) he did do a great job of the waterworks, real or no!

By the way, I couldn't believe they let Chuck Norris speak again.

Oh well-I guess they're always telling Obama supporters they drank the KoolAid...Now I guess the Obama supporters can retaliate because apparently Glenn Beck is carrying his own brand these days.....

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

OK, I'll take that, I was a bit in-sensitive with my comment. I wasn't really dumping on the soldiers so much as the reasons they were brought on the show. And by sob story I was actually talking about their little stories about how kind everyone but the American general public is.

I was really hoping to see more people pissed off about this show too, so either no one saw it (which would be even better) or a lot of good people will fall for this garbage. I hope Ron Paul stays away from this movement. The one he is brewing is far better.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Dear God are we really this stupid or do they just think we are?

I used to think that many American people were just trusting and gullible; now I am not sure; they are starting to look like they are leaning quite dangerously close toward just plain stupid to me.

I understand conditioning and I know how effective it can be but only the dead stay asleep when their hand is placed on a hot burner.

When are we going to wake up?

Is it going to have to take the smell of napalm in the mornings?

[edit on 14-3-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You guys completely missed the point of the special. and for thoese that only watched 20 mins of the program shouldnt really comment about what you did not watch. The program was about belive in the american people what we can do. Not one single goverment or bank plot. That there are more of US than thoese people.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I dont understand why this thread isn't getting much attention. I do agree on some stuff that Glenn is talking about, but I think this is a big push by the government to take both sides because they realize there is a huge amount of people that know something bad is coming in the future, so they want to persude people in his direction.

Now I realize its not FOX and CNN on different Political views, but now they are on a path of different Government views. Also its funny that this got aired around the same time Alex Jones's Obama videos came out, is it a counter?

I believe once people do some research after seeing glenn beck, they will realize FOX isn't on good terms here, which will put people on a right past, a more truthful path.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by Blundo]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Blackjack from the London Telegraph starts 6/20 you overreacting silly people.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNeverSlaves

Color me batsh*t crazy but I had the first nightmare I have had in years a few nights ago and I was in Boston ( I work there) and I distinctly recall a nuke going off and being hit with a wall of energy...I've been slightly haunted by it ever since.

I had a similar dream a couple years ago, nuke goes off...incoming massive wave of energy/fire/whatever knocking over buildings, there was a lake/pond an the water blasted upward...then cars were flung violently into the air...and thats when I was smashed by the car...
That might have been the dream where I died..and was in darkness...an I thought to myself "hey, this isn't so bad" cause I wasn't scared or in pain anymore...then I woke up and was like WTF

top topics

join