It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Covers Colorado Cow Mutilation!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

"Duran's cow was found dead with her udders and reproductive organs missing. "No tracks at all," said Duran. "No blood, no predators," he added."

[edit on 13-3-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
With Bush out of office they have nothing left to report. There whole news station did nothing but rag on him. Now that he is gone they are standing around scratching their butts trying to figure out how to become real journalists.

I guess they figure cow mutilations is the way to go.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Well at least we know you're a loyal Bushie

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
MSNBC reported on cow mutilations! Wait.....if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it does it make a sound?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I didn't say that.

What I said was that tearing down President Bush was all they did. One show on MSNBC is still doing that. I think its called Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

The rest are lost and are trying to find something new to report.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
MSNBC reported on cow mutilations! Wait.....if a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it does it make a sound?

Thats going to be their breaking news for tomorrow.

I can't wait.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
poor cow...

here's another source

www.chieftain.com...

how can the Alien explanation be ruled out is the real question imo

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Oh no they are at it again. I always wonder why they travel thousands of light years just to mutilate cattle

Yeah.. im thinking maybe military are testing some new weapons on unsuspecting cattle ?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
For those who don't know, a cow has ONE udder with four teats. I'm sure the cow's owner knows that so I wonder if there are any other errors in the story by the reporter. I'm not saying it was or wasn't caused by aliens, however.
RR

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

I always wonder why scavengers surgically remove certain parts of cattle, then leave the rest to rot away

Then I wonder will we do the same to other species once we reach to capibility to travel to other planets. Hmm common sense says YES....

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwatcher

reguarding the cow mutilation phenomenon :

"It is pointless to note that incisions to a carcass by the teeth of predators or scavengers often resemble knife cuts. It is pointless to note that bloating often leads to skin splitting in straight lines resembling incision and exposing internal organs. It is of no use to point out that there is little or no blood oozing from the wounds because blood settles, the heart does not pump when an animal is dead, and insects devour the blood that does spill out. And it is certainly pointless to describe the experiment done by the Washington County (Arkansas) Sheriff's Department. They placed a dead cow in a field and had observers watch what happened over the next 48 hours. When they reported that bloating led to incision-like tears in the skin and that blowflies and maggots had cleaned out the soft tissue so that the carcass looked exactly like those that had been attributed to aliens or satanic cultists, they were generally ignored by the community of true believers"

skepdic.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Cattle mutilations can be related to abduction.Bovine molecular d.n.a is used to facilitate the implanting of foriegn bodies into abductees and fooling the human auto-immune system into accepting the implants.
Current research into the compatability of human and bovine molecular d.n.a is focusing on human nasal tissue[google-human bovine molecular dna edmonton]

The use of bovine d.n.a enables nerve grafting and other invasive operations.

Check a 100 mile radius for rural areas with families that have seven year old children.

Read "canadians abducted by humans in blue jumpsuits sound off"

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

i dont see any keen remark pointing out the fact that there are no footprints either. am i to assume this is just a dead cow due to natural causes?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

I do not have time to look up references to all the information below, but if there is interest, I will provide it, otherwise, do it yourself.

Regarding cattle mutilations, see "Strange Harvest", Linda Moulton Howe.

see NIDS, National Institute for Discovery Science, now taken over by Bigelow Areospace.

see Google searches for Malmstrom AFB, UFO's, Black Helicopters sited at closed public airport --these references came from NIDS articles from the late 90's to early 2000's.

In information I've collected, the bovine soft-tissues removed, ie, one eye, skin around mouth, nose, tongue, udders, jaw/gum tissue, and sexual organs, have been systematically removed from cattle, from New Mexico to Montana, especially the Four Corners area, with large numbers of cattle associated with sightings by ranchers, of UFO's and/or black helicopters, in the vicinity of Malmstrom AFB. Thousands of cattle have been mutilated all over the west, and into other midwest cattle areas.

I read in NIDS articles that a sheriff's deputy in a county near Malmstrom, intercepted a black Cessna being loaded with large metal cases from a unmarked black helicopter on a closed public airport. The confrontation resulted in guns being drawn by the deputy and several black suited men with M-16's, and surely, invincible attitudes. The deputy was in contact with a sheriff who instructed him what to do. This sheriff later provided a report on the event to a Congressman who researched, and inquired in the government on what exactly was happening at that small, closed public airport.

He was apparently told that tissue samples were taken (covertly?) from cattle to test for radiation in soft tissues. Radiation affects tend to collect around the mouth, tongue, nose and eye areas, skin that is particularly affected by radiation in contact with the soil, while the cattle graze.

A friend of mine who tracks nuclear waste issues, said to check the areas of cattle mutilations compared to the areas of above ground nuclear testing, (and I postulate), potential ground water nuclear contamination. I did this with maps, and interestingly found that thousands of people in the midwest in areas downwind from the nuclear testing in Nevada, from areas of prevailing winds, from the Four Corners, all the way to Iowa, show consistent areas of cattle mutilations. Also, it is a fact the government has paid out hundreds of millions of dollars to the persons and families affected by cancers from above ground nuclear testing, from the early 90's. I found a high number of mutes compared to cancers. It is also a fact that children born during the times of nuke testing, from Nevada to Canada, have been shown through testing, to have Strontium-90 in their thyroid glands; this demonstrates the effects of radiation from the testing period, ending in '63, I believe.

The obvious conclusion is, the government has done covert nuclear testing, via cattle mutes, and has paid off radiation victims and families, to keep quiet. Are UFO's being used as cover somehow? Can silent black helo's cloak their appearance? Do they dump cattle willy-nilly as a convenience, or terror tactic?

Certainly, we haven't been getting the truth from FBI reports, in the 80's. Cattle Associations have been vocal to Congress about their cattle losses and cost since the 70's. It's not a joke. It goes on all over the world.

TextI once left a detailed email on the above at NIDS, and was told, (paraphrased), "...If we thought it was the government, we'd check it out". A Congressman investigated, determined gov involvement. I read this in the NIDS article!

Follow-up is in order. Is this a planted story in NIDS?

I wonder as I wander.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Warning!!! Graphic Photos of Mutilated Victim in this Article!

Warning!!! Graphic Photos of Mutilated Victim in this Article!

Human Mutilation by Aliens ? - Brazilian Case With Photos

Encarnacion Garcia learned from her friend, Dr. Rubens Goes, that he was in possession of some rather "odd" photos which had been given to him by his cousin, police technician, Rubens Sergio. These were official photos of a body that had been found near Guarapiranga reservoir on the 29th of September, 1988, of an unnamed male who was, however, later identified. The name of this man has been withheld from all media investigators, including UFO investigators, at the request of his relatives.

After studying the photos, Encarnacion Garcia was impressed with how similar the wounds of the body were to those found on the carcasses of so many UFO-related mutilated animals, knowledge which the original investigating police officials and medical doctors involved with the case did not possess. Surprisingly, Dr. Cuenca, head of the primary investigation, offered his files on the case. This is the stroke of luck which I previously mentioned and for which we can all be thankful. These included the all-. important autopsy description to which I will momentarily refer.

www.informantnews.com...

[edit on 16-3-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Nose ,tongue,mouth,rectum,this is all old news.I said to search human bovine molecular dna ,and that this would show you why the cattle are mutilated,has anyone even checked?Does anyone have any professional expertise in the area of bovine human molecular dna compatability??

The bible said that eve came from adams RIB.It wasnt that long ago that the progress of science led us to the cutting edge discovery that the best place to take tissue to clone another human was from the rib.We have come a long way since the seventies but DOESNT ANYONE SEE THE COMMONALITY??How did they know in the biblical times what we didnt know until the seventies??

I said to look for families that have children who are around seven years old in a 100 mile radius of the mutilations--maybe 100 miles was a little large but you get the point.

We know the cattle are mutilated,we know the government is involved in covering it up, we know that there is at least one person[me] who was abducted during a time when there were cattle mutilations in their neighborhood,anyone who has handled cattle knows that no predator makes incisions and mutilates like these cattle are mutilated,We dont know why or who is doing the mutilating.Call me crazy but we also dont know who is abducting humans from these same areas.

Lets get real,if someone is abducting humans which they are and not getting caught by regular folk[the government knows and is either co-operating or simply arriving a little to late all the time]which they arent then we can feel fairly safe making the assumption that the same people are doing both things,right????

Our government has no need to abduct cows or humans,they have absolute and unlimited access to both.

Who does that leave??Someone other than the government with the ability to operate unfettered anywhere on the continent that they choose.How do you think the average Joe would feel if he found out that ANYONE AT ALL had complete undisturbed access to his family,his children??How do you think our government would react if such knowledge ever became public??

Unless someone has a better suggestion at the moment why not check out the human bovine molecular dna connection??For anyone with a background in molecular dna,tell me how a bacterial or a viral host could be used bind human and bovine dna with an objective to fool our nerve endings or our immune system into accepting bovine dna AND IMPLANTS .

I still eat beef,I grew up on a farm ,and I can tell you this much ,when the cattle mutilations were happening in my area ALL THE FARMERS WERE FREAKED OUT.I dont know if you understand rural folk well enough to fully get my point--its real hard to freak out rural folk my friend--really hard to do.Not only that but farmers were forming vigilante attitudes towards whatever was hurting their livelyhoods.They saw absolutely no humor in the act.Not once ,ever,and thats serious pooh pooh when not even one backwards ,in-bred farmer finds even the tiniest bit of humor in another mans misfortune!!

A mouse doesnt fart in the meadow without the farmer who owns the meadow KNOWING ABOUT IT.

I rejected one implant as a child and still have one in my body.Look it up[human bovine dna compatability] on Google already,dont you know you are as smart as Einstein or any human who has ever lived as long as you can use the internet??You dont need confirmation from your government or your local news station or radio station to discover MONUMENTAL NEW IDEAS OF YOUR OWN.

Anyone ever check to see if CATTLE HAVE BEEN GENETICLY MODIFIED AT SOME POINT IN THEIR EXISTANCE?Do they also have a missing link like we do??Its to much of a coincidence for humans and bovines to be so closely CREATED.

new topics

top topics

join