It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blagojevich May have been telling the truth.Tax's on the rise.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
www.chicagotribune.com...

Blagojevich pointed out that before he was removed from office, he predicted Quinn would raise taxes. He says Quinn took just six weeks to support an increase that Blagojevich spent six years opposing.

I remember him saying Oprah Winfrey on a list of candidate's too.

He basically said they AKA big government wanted to start raising tax's like crazy..He was dead set against it.
And Bam he got charges trump on him and kicked out of office.

With all the new tax's ...From cow fart tax to carbon baby tax on the way..

His story is reminded me of what would happen if one of us tried to stop big government if we was in office.

Maybe just maybe this man was telling us all the truth he could without endangering his family.PERHAPS i said Perhaps...but definitely need's to watch's more closely.He was pretty animate that he did nothing wrong ect...
Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
there is no doubt that blago is as corrupt as they come, however is it really a prediction when someone says a liberal is going to rasie taxes?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hmmmmm....didn't he say as much as 66%. if this is true, then I wander if the other stories he was blabbing about to the MSM were also true.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiso_us
Hmmmmm....didn't he say as much as 66%. if this is true, then I wander if the other stories he was blabbing about to the MSM were also true.

I say in way he told every talk show new's ect.. the same story.
The view and everyone of em to david letterman .

Once everyone add's the conversations together It now seem's There was allot of truth in what he was saying.
Maybe he wanted a bigger cut or kickback and they blackballed him.Maybe.

But as conspiracy nut's i don't see why ats is not all over this after all the tax hicks over the nation and Illinois.
Just makes me wonder.

Government official say's He is being framed.
And they wanted to raise tax's.
He says he disagreed.
He was going to give the seat to opray winfrey.

Someone got pissed...Now we all know what happen.
He was put on a media rail and drove out of town for corruption.

Yes It sounds like a conspiracy nut's dream story to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So let's see... the economy is circling the drain, massive layoffs causing significantly higher demand on public assistance, drastically lower tax revenues because of poor business performance and you actually think Blago was some kind of genius? Talk about a giant Duh! Of course taxes are going to get rasied. Oh, I suppose we could lay-off police, fire, teachers, not pickup trash or plow streets. But people seem to want it both ways. Don't reduce services and don't raise taxes.

And yea, it's the 'liberals'. It's always the liberals fault.

Spending by Administration

Facts are such an inconvenience.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hey just wait till the middle class is forced out of their homes because taxes are eating them alive. I pay 25% in federal, 13% in SSI, 8% in state, & at least 10% in inflation. Already I'm getting taxed over 50% I couldn't imagine it going up farther. I wonder how much longer We are going to take this bull crap. I know when im out of my house You can count me out I'll quit and go raise my own food.

new topics

top topics

join