It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney: head of "executive assassination ring"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Cheney: head of "executive assassination ring"?

www.russiatoday.com

Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh has dropped another bombshell, claiming that Dick Cheney was running an "executive assassination ring" which reported directly to him during the Bush years.
"After 9/11, I haven’t written about this yet, but the Central Intelligence Agency was very deeply involved in domestic activities against people they thought to be enemies of the state,” Hersh said. “Without any legal authority for it. They haven’t been called on it yet."
According to Hersh, the Joint Special Operations Command, part of the special operation community set up independently, is responsible for carrying out such acts. The journalist said that they do not report to anybody, though in the Bush- Cheney days they reported directly to Cheney.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I cant say i am surprised, but i would like to know how credible is this journalist? I suspect that 9/11 activist who died on that plane could have been assassinated by Cheney's group.
I guess this will not go further than a few headlines and I want everyone in the Bush administration to be investigated and prosecuted for all the bad they have done, but that wishful thinking!

www.russiatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Huge thread about this already.

Sorry your about 2 days late.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Sorry your about 2 days late.

link please

is there a more reliable source?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

This is breaking news forum.

You are allowed to post articles here even if there is a similar discussion thread somewhere else on the board.

link please

Hersh: 'Executive assassination ring' reported directly to Cheney

Appears to be a different source.

CT

[edit on 13/3/2009 by Conspiracy Theorist]

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Another important piece to the puzzle, which completes/confirms a theory i have had, that mob like tactics have been at play since Bush & Co. took office. "The offer you can't refuse". You either keep your job/promotion, take the money/bonus and live OR you can loose your job/money/life in tragedy/scandal and for extra measure your loved one's lives will end as well... all made to look like a suicide, car/plane crash or mugging. A very effective/efficient approach to insure that people in the know don't reveal the truth about 911 and all the lies/distractions they have weaved ever since.

top topics

join