It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybody Welcome, The New Waffen-SS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I apologize ahead of time if this thread is located in the wrong section.

Barack Obama has sent a clear message, that the United States needs a Civilian task force to help cope with changing times.

www.youtube.com...

Source: www.wnd.com...

Also, I found an interesting section within Alex Jone's new movie: Obama Deception.
Something along the lines of "Generation O" was mentioned if maybe someone can elaborate on that.

Anyway my main question is this: If times were to get rough, for one example, food shortages... Would you join one these forces to help "keep an eye" on your neighbors serving as President Obama's private task force? I understand comparing these brigades to the Waffen SS is a little drastic but perhaps it escalated to that point. Would you find yourself signing up for this "B.O Civilian Task Force" in exchange for governmental services like protection, food, etc.?

[edit on 13-3-2009 by lastmanstanding]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I will support and defend the constitution as it was orginally done. I do not support "the SS" Obama squads you speak of. I would not join and in fact would stay away as far as possible from it.........
speaknoevil07

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If I am correct isn't that what the purpose of a well goverend militia is all about. We don't need the government prtecting us, we need more civilian militia units in place to protect us locally from the government. We all know how they like to treat us. But the government would rather take away our guns and give them to it's "national security brigade" that it can control.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What I find contradicting is that when people try to form militias the government likes to label them as "terrorist cells"

new topics

top topics

join