It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did something really stupid today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I just feel so annoyed with myself, I was walking into town today and came to a pedestrian crossing on the outskirts. A guy was stood next to me waiting for the lights to change.I was in a bit of a daydream about stuff that was going on in my life and was aware the traffic to my left had pulled up to a standstill. I started to step out and heard this yell and a sharp pull on the hood of my coat.The guy had just saved my life as a car was speeding past in the other direction.I OWE HIM MY LIFE. I just cannot thank this guy enough.
The weird thing is I was feeling really depressed this morning and questioning my very existence.Now I just thank my lucky stars I'm still here and able to share this with you.In a way friday the 13th was very lucky !

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

It's probably a sign.

You now know how much you want to be alive and how lucky you were.
I hope you make the most of it.... i really do

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Everyday is a GOOD day-----some are just better than others! That is my new take on life.You're right it may well have been a sign..

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Another lesson I can see is to Stay in the moment. When one drifts, it puts the self and others at risk. Thanks for sharing this, it's something I needed to be reminded of. Be alert!

join