It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fringers continue their Birth Cert drama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
No, I'll tell you what the "Damn shame" is... The fact that you don't know the difference between a Certificate of Live Birth and Birth Certificate

Enlighten me please because the vast majority of americas use their "short form" birth certificate. I really doubt the other information regarding Obama is relevent besides his birth.... well unless folks are wanting to refuel the anger with something else on there.

and the fact that you don't have the same respect for the Constitution

I dont see anybody else referencing the constitution and the laws here besides myself. Infact Iv been waiting for proof constitutionally and by law why Obama is not eligible... and theres nothing. Folks like myself are the only ones who seem to respect the constitution. Folks like you pretend to rap around constitution and give a damn when it suits your argument.

So by all means use the constitution. Your buddies seem to be afraid to actually apply it other than to "mention" it.

The very fact that you and your ilk choose to ignore such an egregious offense against the citizens of this country .....

Again your not providing me any evidence of the like as to why Obama is no eligible to be president. Please by all means, give me the laws and the constitution as a reference as this is a republic and the burden of proof constitutionally and by law lies on you.

Oh, and by the way... it is VAULT copy, not "fault" copy.

This isnt about the vault copy or what not. The administration can continue to bend over time and time again for rightwing fringe on this matter and you folks will never be satisfied, you folks will always have an issue for Obama. That is why the administration aint bothering, that is why the rest of the nation is moving forward.

The short for is the certification of birth and as proof and authentication by the state and health officials I dont see any constitutional or other laws being broken here.

There's a chance your argument might hold water

All iv been doing is discuss the laws and constitution and the realism of the conspiracy at hand. All you folks have been doing here is "character" assassination and one lined comments. Really now, Im the only one that is "holding" water here.

if you had even an inkling of a clue as to what you are talking about.

This is a constitutional republic... seen as many of the rightwingers here love to rap around the constitution and proclaim republic every minute one would figure they would actually walk the talk. Nobody here has provided any evidence proving Obama was born overseas or otherwise, nobody here has provided in constitutional and general laws opposing Obama to be president. The only things folks here seem to be interested in is the mans "middle" name and how all liberals are "anti-constitutional" as ironic that sounds from the folks here.

As a constitutional republic the burden of prood lies on the minority who make the accusations and have little to offer for it besides name calling and dislike. Please by all means, Im waiting for your constitutional references.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by Southern Guardian]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join