It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is God??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The mathematical nature of God has been revealed in the sacred geometries of the religions of East and West. Dr Stephen Phillips, a theoretical physicist, has proved their isomorphism and has managed to decode the information contained in them. See his research articles (downloadable PDFs) at:

smphillips.8m.com...

What he has discovered relates (among other things) music, superstring physics, DNA, the human skeleton and the Platonic solids as equivalent holistic systems. Their equivalence is proved rigorously. He has discovered the polyhedral form of the Otz Chiim (Tree of Life) and he has shown how it embodies the group mathematics of superstring theory and how it is equivalent to the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, the Tantric Sri Yantra and the ancient Chinese I Ching table of 64 hexagrams. He has revealed for the first time the meaning of the ancient Hebrew Names of God as mathematical prescriptions of holistic systems that embody the divine paradigm, giving numerous examples of how they mathematically define the properties of these systems.

If you want to know God as the Supreme Mathematician, Phillips' works will prove helpful.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Lot's of very interesting replies in this thread.

While you post the question of "what is God," I have a question that is just as simple as yours.

What isn't God?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What is God?

He is, that he is.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Lot's of very interesting replies in this thread.

While you post the question of "what is God," I have a question that is just as simple as yours.

What isn't God?

Dead

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join