It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Druglord makes Forbes 500 list?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yes you read that right.
Checking out cnn and saw this and was a bit stunned
www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If its illegal money then how can they say it in forbes magazine like it actually counts??It is not legitimate so why even count it?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

yes, very interesting indeed ... the thing that really stuck out was when the mexican authority stated,

Forbes is "comparing the deplorable activity of a criminal wanted in Mexico and abroad with that of honest businessmen."

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
If its illegal money then how can they say it in forbes magazine like it actually counts??It is not legitimate so why even count it?

Because everyone else in Forbes magazine has made most of their profits illegally.

This is not the one line post you are looking for...
-waves hand-

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
They probably counted him because right or wrong - its a huge pile of money he has.

Which brings up another point. His product is illegal, but like any other product - if there were no market it for it then he would not have made all of that money.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Money, money, money... it's all that counts. Doesn't matter how you get it, just that you get it.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Can we get the real Forbes list please? The men above these men

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow, I don't really know what to say about this other than there is now hope for those under achievers in life that have to stoop to being drug peddlers. This hope must be crushed. Search and destroy mission. Who's with me?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
whats wrong with being a street pharmacist? "stoop to being a drug peddler" ...... weak. comment.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 30 Seconds
whats wrong with being a street pharmacist? "stoop to being a drug peddler" ...... weak. comment.

Sorry but I think your comment is weak.
Please don't try to say this is ok.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I heard 95% of the fortune 500 companies are owned by people with jewish decent. Is this true and if so, How?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is stupid. The guy wants to sell drugs, then he should be allowed to sell drugs.

The fact that drugs are even illegal is preposterous to me. It should be the responsibility of the individual to choose whether or not they want to take drugs or not. Any rational, smart person would choose against it. Anyone irrational person would be the result fo natural selection and wouldn't care in the slightest.

It is only illegal to some because our government say it is illegal. However, I'm pretty damn sure that just about every other person on that list has obtained money illegally. In terms of young men desiring to be great drug lords, I'm pretty sure that it is a hard business to survive in order to make it all the way to the top, so I wouldn't worry about it. Natural selection will run its coarse there as well.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
We've had this in the UK. Curtis Warren has appeared in the Times Rich List for his fortune, through dealing drugs.

There's people like him everywhere. How they are not caught driving their Mercedes C63 at the ripe old age of 22 is beyond me. The law needs to be changed. Give the police their due, they are now starting to pull over these vehicles and ask for proof of supporting income. But the sunbeds, bouncy castle hire, taxiis and car valeting vans can show that...

Why bother working or studying when you can make a fortune from coc aine or marijuana? Fiesta, or BMW M3 convertible? Hmmm, I wonder why these guys do it...

The profits are incredible, at every step of the way, but if you bring it in and sell at the street, the money made is astronomical. A kilogram of coc aine from source is ridiculously cheap. A few hundred dollars can turn into £200k. That's just ONE kilogram.

Now imagine having a tonne.

Sendran.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sendran
We've had this in the UK. Curtis Warren has appeared in the Times Rich List for his fortune, through dealing drugs.

There's people like him everywhere. How they are not caught driving their Mercedes C63 at the ripe old age of 22 is beyond me. The law needs to be changed. Give the police their due, they are now starting to pull over these vehicles and ask for proof of supporting income. But the sunbeds, bouncy castle hire, taxiis and car valeting vans can show that...

Why bother working or studying when you can make a fortune from coc aine or marijuana? Fiesta, or BMW M3 convertible? Hmmm, I wonder why these guys do it...

The profits are incredible, at every step of the way, but if you bring it in and sell at the street, the money made is astronomical. A kilogram of coc aine from source is ridiculously cheap. A few hundred dollars can turn into £200k. That's just ONE kilogram.

Now imagine having a tonne.

Sendran.

its pretty crazy... the world we live in today...

new topics

top topics

join