It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Videos - Alien Caught on Film! UFO Mothership Caught on Film

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure if these videos have been put forth here on ATS yet, I'm sure they probably have, but they are fairly recent, and the footage is outstanding!

First we have an Alien caught on film! To me, this looks 100% genuine. Just click on the following link to read the story and watch the video:
Breaking News: Possible Extra-Terrestrial filmed in Peru,video

UFO activity in South America seems to have reached new heights recently with reports of sightings becoming almost a daily occurrence. Many are convinced that a secret UFO base exists somewhere in the region, possibly disguised by a lake. A disproportionate number of UFO sightings do seem to involve bodies of water in this part of the world.

Now a video that might contain footage of an actual Extra Terrestrial is making national headlines and causing a sensation amongst UFO and alien hunters in Peru. The video was taken in the Santa Rosa de Quives region of the Canta province.

A group of ufologists in Peru have carried out an analysis of the video and claim it contains a real alien. The Peruvian government and scientists are looking at the video as well.

Next, we have some quality UFO footage from Chile...this is one of the best pieces of UFO footage I have ever seen! The Air Force claims it was a "display corresponding to the graduation of trainee pilots", but it seems all to perfect to me, that formation seems absolutely perfect...and interestingly enough, "it looks remarkably like one disc shaped UFO type object". Check the story and video out here:
UFO mothership or air force display over Santiago, Chile?

A remarkable video has been filmed of craft over the night skies above the city of Santiago in Chile last week on December 10th. The video shows what appears to be a large UFO 'mothership' hovering over the skyline and other craft. The Chilean Air force has issued a statement that the lights were an air force display corresponding to the graduation of trainee pilots, however some are less than convinced of this explanation.

'Chile is in fact a hotspot for UFO sightings, as are many of its South American neighbours, and the Chilean Air force has a specific unit set up to investigate UFO related phenomena' one ufologist told us. 'If you look at segments of the video in question, well some of it simply doesn't look like anything resembling a squadron of acrobatic planes: some of it looks remarkably like one disc shaped UFO type object'.

What is for certain is that if indeed this is not footage of Chile's finest this might well be one of the most remarkable UFO events captured on Video.

Sorry I didn't embed the videos...you can't go full screen anyway. Anyway, these are certainly two of best pieces of footage in relation to UFO's and Aliens I have ever seen...have these been debunked, can they be debunked? This is pretty solid stuff in my opinion.

BTW, I don't know, but the skinny guy in the first film sort of reminds me of that footage containing that wish bone looking thing...

mod edit: All caps removed from title

[edit on 3-13-2009 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Both videos, previously covered extensively.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SlinkyDFW

What was the conclusion? It's not necessary, but if you could find a thread concerning these videos it would be helpful...I'm just about to go to bed, but I will do a search tomorrow if you don't want to go out of your way.

[edit on 13/3/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This story is years old. Was it really necessary to type ALL CAPS thread title before using the search function? Please don't waste our time. Do some research before posting. It pays off.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I didn't see a link to the Peru video and the Chile video doesn't show a "mothership," it shows a lot of lights and being videotaped at night no detail is visible to come to any solid conclusion.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is a recent thread about the "ET" filmed in Peru:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this is a thread about the "UFO mothership" over Santiago:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
In the first video, you have to ask yourself why an alien would just casually walk by and not even look or react to the two humans a few feet away. What is the person being filmed doing just standing there in the middle of apparently nothing important anyway?

As far as the Peru video goes, here in the U.S., we have at least one aerobatic team called the Lima Lima team that does night-time formation flying. They do their performance during the day, but they also have a night-time performance.

www.youtube.com...

and more night formation flying:

www.youtube.com...

The air shows I've been to with the Lima Lima flight team has been much darker and at least once they played the X-Files music and their opening sequence has always been the triangular UFO formation. It truly does look like a triangle UFO with all these lights to the person who doesn't know there's an air show going on.

This video posted above from Peru looks almost identical to some of the maneuvers the Lima Lima team perform at night. Starting at around 5:00 in the Peru video, you can see all the planes are lined up in what's called the "trail formation" in the airshow business. Each plane trails another. In the Peru video while the planes are in the trail formation, you can see as each plane banks to their left, their landing lights shine briefly at the camera. That's what the brief brightness comes from from each object. The video is clearly some flight demonstration team performing at night.

So, debunked and already discussed more than once.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I appreciate your informative reply. Thanks.

reply to post by _BoneZ_

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I'm not sure what the person was doing, but apparently, that is a sacred area or something. Anyway, it should be dependent on what analysis of the film shows, because this is the only real way to find out the legitimacy of that film.

EDIT: Removed last comment, I now agree, it's probably a jet formation in the second video.

[edit on 14/3/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Now there are two videos, on separate continents, of the stick aliens. I thought you might like to see them at
www.unknowncountry.com...

As far as the lights over Santiago, the city is surrounded by mountains. It's probably lights on the mountain. Santiago has the worst smog in the world, around 900 last time I heard, due to it being a high altitude bowl valley.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
OK, so maybe tampering with the footage isn't the only way to fake Alien footage...I found the following on the other thread:

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
Here is my analysis of how they did this:

Why would a guy film a blurry video of some guy walking over to a bush to stand right next to the supposed alien?

You can clearly see string, twine or fishing line glistening in the light seeping through the tree canopy.

I believe this to be the classic raise the line and the object will slide along the line.

His accomplice is most likely up in a tree to the left of the video lifting the line and causing the "alien" to move along the path. I have seen this trick used in puppet shows and plays.

Here is a photo to better understand: After seeing this photo, look again at the video and forget about little flimsy aliens.

Now, what this guy says is fishing line glistening in the sun, certainly isn't that, it's way to thick to be that, and it looks like it's pretty close to the camera, it sort of looks like a really thin piece of grass or something blowing past the lens, but it also looks like it could be an effect created by the sun. I really don't think it's anything involved in this hoax, if it is a hoax. The first thing I thought was, if someone was going to this much trouble to hoax Alien footage, they would have the line down in the bushes where the Alien is, and most of the line would be in the shade, and hidden by trees, leaves and shrubs. As for this being the tail of a cat, or a monkey, I say get glasses. This thing certainly has a humanoid figure. Head, legs and arms are in view. The arms sway, and the legs walk, and the way it's done is outstanding, it has a very realistic stride in my opinion. I can't see a hint of puppetry, and it certainly looks like no monkey I know of, the color to start with, but mostly the upright stance and overall stature and structure of this "being" rules that out. It certainly has the classic skinny and lengthy arms and legs, a big head and the right coloring that Aliens are said to have.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Yes! That's the video I was referring to! The one that contained the wish bone looking thing. Weird...I haven't seen it for a while, but it instantly popped up in my head when I was watching this one.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

There was some unnecessary hostility in some of these replies. Anonymous ignorance...who needs it? I can't add much more than Ziggy60 and others have added. Don't be put off posting threads by the ignorant few
Also, don't expect to find the final proof of UFOs or aliens on All News Web...it's a terrible site and will present *anything* as evidence without checking sources. Take it easy

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Unnecessary hostility? By me? Could you please point this out...I can't seem to find it.
Also, I don't care what news sources have to say about it, unless they can prove it to be a hoax. I'm interested in the footage. BTW, All News Web didn't claim this was evidence, if you would notice, the title says "Possible Extra-Terrestrial filmed in Peru". This post wasn't meant to be hostile either...relax.

If you weren't saying I was being hostile, I still can't see any hostility in any posts on this thread...just what are you reading?

EDIT: Was it the remark about getting glasses? lol...I'm just saying it's easy to see that this "being" isn't a monkey or cat tail. It's easy to see that, and I thought my remark pretty much summed that up, I wasn't trying to be hostile towards anyone.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I think he was saying that some of the replies to your post were unnecessarily hostile.

The videos are certainly interesting but as people have stated they both seem to have been satisfactorily explained on other threads.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
reply to post by CHA0S

I think he was saying that some of the replies to your post were unnecessarily hostile.

What hostility?!? I see no hostility at all, and I never once was trying to be unfriendly. I understand that this has been talked about, but a lot of old stuff gets brought up, and I didn't see the other threads satisfactorily explaining this footage (the extraterrestrial footage, I believe the UFO footage is explained), and it doesn't mean I'm being hostile. Gosh, take a chill pill.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
From another thread on this topic:

Originally posted by Oreyeon
The fishing line that you're seeing is a branch from a tree in the foreground that the cameraman is passing under. Watch it again.
Ahhh...this makes sense, it wasn't blowing past, but the camera man was walking forward, and now that I watch it again, I'm 95% certain that's what it is.

And it seems I missed one explanation of this video. Some claim it's a piece of grass or something in the foreground, close to the camera, and that the the movements of the camera create this illusion. Firstly, the camera is panning in the opposite direction to that which would be required to create this illusion, secondly, you can clearly see this "being" move behind shrubs and branches as it walks from left to right, it's legs and whole body are moving behind background objects, and then it fully disappears behind thick bush. To me, this guy definitely looks to be in the background, in the bushes. If it somehow is a piece of grass or something in the foreground, that is certainly one VERY weird piece of grass! Just look at it, I could never imagine a piece of grass creating an illusion like that, nor anything else for that matter. This is either real, or an intentional hoax.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Dude, I meant some of the replies to your OP were a little hostile. I was on your side

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

What hostility?!? I see no hostility at all, and I never once was trying to be unfriendly.

LOOOL, try to read more carefully!

He's saying that he thinks some of the replies to this thread were a bit mean to you. He's trying to be nice.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Oh...Really, really sorry for the misinterpretation...my bad...I should have read it more carefully. I feel like an idiot now.
I suppose I owe you a thanks than. Sorry again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join