It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinetic Test

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ever since seeing that episode of Galactica in which Adama tries to move an object on a long table, I have been fascinated by the concept of telekinesis.

Since watching Charmed I have had a lot of dreams in which I have telekinetic powers. In each dream I get better and better. I even had one dream in which I also materialized something.

Anyway, www.psychicscience.org... offers a nice test. Two pictures, select one and than try to change the 50 percent one picture and 50 percent other picture scrambled in the middle picture into your choice.

I found my trick. I only have to focus on the middle pixel of the picture I want. When choosing the left picture of a Greek blue scene, in the scrambled one I focus on the far away statue. And guess what I make the left blue picture "win".

If I choose right one of melons and other fruit I just focus on the middle of the example picture (since I don't get a good hold of the middle pixel in the scrambled one) and also bingo.

I am now trying to use this ability to move 3d objects. I am not quite sure as to what the underlying principle is why I can make my picture of choice win in the above mentioned test. Maybe it has somehow to do with that everything is everything else (as the holograpich plate)

I am very interested in your experiences with either this particular test or telekinesis in general.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
this test is kinda weird .. when i was not concintrating i would lose after only one second .. but when i was trying hard . i would get the image but after 7-10 seconds i want to learn .. i need to learn ... this would be the single best gift i would ever learn to unlock i think.. short of flying

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

Yeah I know what you mean. What is your specific trick to get your chosen picture to win?

Furthermore, when first using my trick I would also feel a sort of a chill in my body. Just like when I get to tilt a cube from up to down and so on. Today I did not feel the chill.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hmmmm. I don't know about this one. I clicked a pic, and concentrated on it, and in 12 sec, it went to that pic. I tried it again, thinking I would click on one but concentrate on bringing the other in. In 14 sec...it brought up the pic I clicked on.

So... What can I make of this but to suspect that the programming has more to do with what pic is brought up, and not one's Psy.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
When I first started to use the test I failed all the time but a few. Then somehow I started to focus on the centre and then I started to have good results.

Of course it is a program and could therefor be a hoax. I for now want to assume not and continue to translate my results into 3D. Even if the program is fake then still I might achieve telekineis just because I think I will. Let's call it a paranormal placebo

[edit on 13-3-2009 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I`d have to admit that i`m sceptical regarding telekinesis , but some of the experiments etc are at least intriguing .

One particular experiment that i came across was by Rene Peoch ,a French parapsychologist at the Foundation ODIER at Nantes.

He tests animal psychokinesis ......... yeah i know

Particularly that of young chicks (fowl
) and their 'imprinting' shortly after birth . The animal latches onto the first person/object they encounter , treating it as its mother. (....... see Lorenz Effect )

I have this /Documentary/experiment on a bad VHS copied off the T.V , i might try to get it put on DVD and make a thread out of it.(some day)

I`ll post a summary of the experiment , if anyone is interested .

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Interesting, so what do these chicks do that shows telekinesis? They magically make the seeds they like best fly to them
? Just kidding.

More and more I start to think that what is possible is what we deem possible. As in that we are actually creating reality, including all the laws of physics and so on.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

That test is really just a visual acuity test. You still see all of the little checker segments of both pictures. You are just telling your brain to forget one and only process the other. There's no sort of kinetics involved. Sorry

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Que? Please do explain!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Dr Rene Peoch is a parapsychologist working at the Foundation ODIER at Nantes who has spent the last 15 years studying animal psychokinesis and telepathy using chickens and rabbits. At a recent conference in Portugal he reported several experiments derived from 8 years of work.

The first experiment reported demonstrated the psychokinetic ability of young chickens. A mechanical robot was programmed to receive a code from a random number generator inside it, which instructed it to make random movements. It was put in an experimental area in which chickens were about to hatch. On hatching the chicks imprinted on the robot and treated it as their mother following it in its random walk.

After three days of living with the randomly moving robot the chicks were taken away and in their absence the movements of the robot were recalibrated to show that it was still moving randomly. A chick was then reintroduced to the experimental area in a cage so that it was able to see the robot, but not to follow it. It was observed that the movements of the robot became less random: it spent more time close to the chick than it did elsewhere in the area.

It seemed that the chick was able to influence directly the random number generator of the robot so that the robot moved nearer to it—ie the sequence of numbers generated was no longer random [iv] . The question of cheating, always held up to disqualify parapsychology, is irrelevant here, chickens do not cheat. Instead it demonstrates some form of ‘intention’ generated through the empathic connection that occurs between mother and baby chicks.

I hope this is of some interest to someone , if anyone has a better source of info on this peculiar experiment i`d love to see it.

If you have a question re; details of the experiment i try and answer them.
My dubious source like i said , i`m an intrigued skeptic

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Very interesting! I have absolutely no doubt that this is possible. Go chicks
I think these abilities are surpressed by our mind that is continuously critizing things. The irony is that most of us understand zilch regarding all the tech we use, but we accept it as real anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Tried it.It seems to me that it's just programmed to go with the odds of which picture you'll click.

It could be a bit nice as a time-killer though.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn
Tried it.It seems to me that it's just programmed to go with the odds of which picture you'll click.

It could be a bit nice as a time-killer though.

To really decide the odds you would have to do it thousands and thousands of times. When I select a picture and I don't focus than one time it's the left picture and the other time it is the other one. Yet when I focus the odds (still a too small sample statistically seen) change.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well,then i guess we need a real volunteer here.
Who wants to do just a few thousands of tests?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

To really decide the odds you would have to do it thousands and thousands of times. When I select a picture and I don't focus than one time it's the left picture and the other time it is the other one. Yet when I focus the odds (still a too small sample statistically seen) change.

That was my initial thought as well . Also , when you select the picture you choose to focus on (clicking on the picture) , are you not "showing your hand"...... so to speak .

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn

Well,then i guess we need a real volunteer here.
Who wants to do just a few thousands of tests?

Hahah yes and decide the other parameters so to decide what is significant and not.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

That was my initial thought as well . Also , when you select the picture you choose to focus on (clicking on the picture) , are you not "showing your hand"...... so to speak .

I thought about this as well. But what I found interesting is the chill I felt when winning. It's that same strange feeling I get when I make a drawn cube change direction. So I want to investigate what is going on in my brain. Yes the test could be fake, they could for example check the IP address and make sure you are going to be more and more successful.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
When I first started to use the test I failed all the time but a few. Then somehow I started to focus on the centre and then I started to have good results.

I think it is programmed to exactly behave this way because it did the same for me.
The first few attempts you fail more often and then suddently you get a lot hits...telekinetics?

No I don't think so.The prgrogram nows exactly the target picture you choose because you told it(set it) and therefore it can adapt it's behaviour to behave like above to give you that impression.

On a real test there is no 'select your target picture' first.
Sory how can it do statistics otherwhise...how about asking the user in afterward was it a hit or miss instead in forward?

I bet it is a hoax to give you the impression you got from it.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I see what you mean, but how can they monitor your success rate and time if the program doesn't know which picture you choose?

Any online test can be fake, proving you have no abilities or indeed you do.

Regarding this test, if indeed true that the winning rate increases of time you can test it by willing the non chosen picture to be the actual winning one. I am going to do just that and let you guys know.

EDIT: I tried the reverse technique a few times and I still got the picture I want!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well,i started doing it without concentrating (reading other threads etc).So far i have 22 hits and 17 misses.

I really don't believe that this thing can test anything.
Anyway,i'm done with this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join