It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this document prove Roswell happened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Take a close look at these statements from the National Archives FOIA office and tell me I'm not crazy. I think this may help prove that the Roswell incident did actually happen.

www.archives.gov...

Everywhere in this statement, the "Air Force" concludes that:

"The Air Force research did not locate or develop any information that the "Roswell Incident" was a UFO event nor was there any indication of a "cover-up" by the Government."

Okay, I can buy into this, except for one minor detail, the Air Force did not exist on July 7, 1947, and wasn't officially created (by law) until July 26, 1947, and officially became an independant force sometime in September of 1947 with the swearing in of the first Secretary of the Air Force, Stuart Symington.

My point, the "Air Force" is correct in their findings. THEY do not have any records of this incident, therefore, the FOIA requests to the Air Force will always come back as negative. Everything always points to the Air Force. When the National Archives receive a FOIA request on this subject, they always hand it over to the Air Force.

Project Blue Book, operated by the "Air Force", only recognizes UFO activity from 1947 to 1969, when they shut it down. They already admit that of the 12618 they investigated, 701 are still unsolved. That's quite a bit. Is Roswell listed as one of the 12618?

The ARMY has all the information. The Army was in charge at the time, they hold all the records. The Department of the Army supposedly tranferred all of their records to the Air force later on in 1947.

But, if they had information on what they thought was as an extra-terrestrial craft, they certainly would not have transferred those documents to a new orgainzation.

The Air Force is correct, they don't have any information, therefore, it never happened.

The official Air Force website (www.af.mil) link to the report:

REPORT REMOVED: www.af.mil...

Here's a nice report from Air Force Col Weaver explaining the whole story. He was probably coerced to write most of it.

muller.lbl.gov...

Many links, credit to other ATS'ers for past posts on the subject (just a few, there are so many):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.ufodigest.com...

Maybe we can get a FOIA request over to the Army and see what they have to say?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SlinkyDFW

This document was the result of a search initiated in 1994 by the Air Force.

It's just saying the Air Force (in 1994) can't find anything.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Why don't you initiate a FOIA request using proper terminology? I am not interested in any more Roswell blather because I accept the reality of a non-UFO "crash" which was caused by bad weather to a secret project involving a balloon train. I accept the original report and the way the debris was described.

IF a real alien craft had crashed, trust me, life would not have continued as it has and the event would not have disappeared for 33 years only to resurface with more "witnesses" who were not even born or adults in 1947. Add to that faulty memories of old men and you have the setting for the present situation that cannot be trusted anymore than anyone can provide one iota for a crashed UFO not only near Roswell but anywhere on planet Earth.

Originally posted by SlinkyDFW
Take a close look at these statements from the National Archives FOIA office and tell me I'm not crazy. I think this may help prove that the Roswell incident did actually happen.

www.archives.gov...

Everywhere in this statement, the "Air Force" concludes that:

"The Air Force research did not locate or develop any information that the "Roswell Incident" was a UFO event nor was there any indication of a "cover-up" by the Government."

Okay, I can buy into this, except for one minor detail, the Air Force did not exist on July 7, 1947, and wasn't officially created (by law) until July 26, 1947, and officially became an independant force sometime in September of 1947 with the swearing in of the first Secretary of the Air Force, Stuart Symington.

My point, the "Air Force" is correct in their findings. THEY do not have any records of this incident, therefore, the FOIA requests to the Air Force will always come back as negative. Everything always points to the Air Force. When the National Archives receive a FOIA request on this subject, they always hand it over to the Air Force.

Project Blue Book, operated by the "Air Force", only recognizes UFO activity from 1947 to 1969, when they shut it down. They already admit that of the 12618 they investigated, 701 are still unsolved. That's quite a bit. Is Roswell listed as one of the 12618?

The ARMY has all the information. The Army was in charge at the time, they hold all the records. The Department of the Army supposedly tranferred all of their records to the Air force later on in 1947.

But, if they had information on what they thought was as an extra-terrestrial craft, they certainly would not have transferred those documents to a new orgainzation.

The Air Force is correct, they don't have any information, therefore, it never happened.

The official Air Force website (www.af.mil) link to the report:

REPORT REMOVED: www.af.mil...

Here's a nice report from Air Force Col Weaver explaining the whole story. He was probably coerced to write most of it.

muller.lbl.gov...

Many links, credit to other ATS'ers for past posts on the subject (just a few, there are so many):

www.ufodigest.com...

Maybe we can get a FOIA request over to the Army and see what they have to say?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

That's my point. It's always the Air Force. An incredible amount of money, time, energy, wasted on a report, that they either (a) falsified, or (b) can't find any information on.

I'm saying we need to look at the Army a little closer.

new topics

top topics

join