It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cymatics and Acoustic Levitation Videos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have found some new information on acoustic levitation. It seems that Nasa has been studying the idea very deeply and had interesting reports on their findings... ntrs.nasa.gov...

Here is a detailed explanation of an experiment issued by Nasa, interesting... exploration.grc.nasa.gov...

Here is a link to the idea that levitation was used in some capacity as anti-gravity construction devices here on Earth in ancient times... ourworld.compuserve.com...

Just for fun I am adding this link which includes an explanation of Brown's Gas, a gas that burns hotter than just about any other gas and is composed entirely of water. When it is burned the fumes that come off it are simply water vapor. I put one of the converters on my car last year and my gas mileage went from 26mpg to 44mpg. Pretty neat stuff.
www.svpvril.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
According to many researchers of Ed Leedskalnin (creator of Rockgate Park and author of 'Magnetic Current', published 1945) and my own research as well, he did use cymatics in his sol'n to 'anti-gravity'. I believe he used it as a form of feedback to find if he'd hit the correct frequency of EM pulses in the object to 'levitate' it, and also to check if the object was charged enough. There's more to it, but I think that's the connection with cymatics.

He's right though, you should study ancient Egyptian artwork, specifically Nefertari. It's there. Just gotta look at it a bit differently than most mainstream scholars/archaeolgists have been telling us. You have to do your own research, don't rely on the 'experts'. (Ever heard of the 'Egyptian tuning forks'?)

I could be wrong but I'm about 85-90% sure I know how he did it. Just need some basic resources, a workshop or access to one, and some capital to offset my time/energy/idea. Anyone want to fund my research?
Seriously though, you'd have to sign an NDA first.

Many of the non-manmade crop circles are telling us the nature of these things and much more. They're giving us signs of what/where to look for. It's unfortunate that modern academia doesn't take it more seriously... or maybe they do (without giving credit to the real sources of their inspirations/'ideas' all the while not having to admit they fudged up a bit).

The multiverse is a song, just gotta play the right harmonies in the right key with the right instruments.

BTW, don't know if it's been mentioned but those morphologies are 2 dimensional representations of a 3 dimensional phenomenon. Keep that in mind.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

I have been studying a bit of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs and other things as well. I have started a thread about the Ark and the Pyramids, thouh it has been hacked a bit toward the end, there is some alright info there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This subject is very intriguing. I am currently putting together an acoustic levitation chamber. I am going to see what the biggest thing I can levitate is. I'll record the tests and post them later. It'll probably be a month or two, putting it together as I go with the money I have.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I see what you mean about your thread on the Egyptians being hijacked. Don't know if you've read it or are familiar with the subject but here's a thread about 'Coral Castle' and Ed leedskalnin that may provide some clues to ponder on...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm looking forward to your experiments with the acoustic chamber!

BTW, here's another more 'artistic' video of cymatics in action for you all to trip on. Enjoy!

video.google.com...

[edit on 6-4-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

I recently read a bit about Coral Castle. I think it is awesome he was able to build the place, under the cover of night, without anyone ever really knowing how he was doing it. I just can't imagine someone going to their grave with the things he must have know to put it together the way it is supposed. I truly hope we can recreate this type of tech. in the mainstream public so everyone can utilize such a great tool.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
According to some stories, two boys said they witnessed Ed put his hands on a large stone and sing to it (cymatics), where upon it floated up in the air and he carried it to and positioned the stone in the ground via a cable tied around it. They witnessed this while hiding in the bushes to see just what this 'weird' neighbor of theirs was doing at night. This happened during the time he was moving his monument 10 miles North.

I won't hijack your thread but I think the understanding of the 3 dimensional morphologies of frequencies in a medium (and the shape of the medium/container itself) is a major component of 'anti-gravity' and possibly other phenomena as well.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
When I'm feeling better, need to read this thread, its extremely interesting. Starred and flagged.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I discovered not too long ago how to do TK. I wonder if this is why it works. Very interesting, it might provide insights into the future of particle physics.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Forgive my ignorance but what is TK?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

I think TK may be refering to TeleKenesis? I can't think of anything else it me refer to. I would love to be able to TK something.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
You know, I've been thinking more about it and I'd like to retract my previous statement about how Ed may have used sound/cymatics to find the right frequency(ies) to possibly levitate the stones (at least the larger ones). I think you're right, there may be a direct connection with it!... Well, it plays a major role in levitation of this kind anyways.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I just got the acoustical sound amplifiers I need to build my acoustic levitation chamber, waiting on the plexi-glass to be cut and shipped. I still need a few more parts to complete the build. I'll keep you all updated on this thread and hopefully post some successful videos of my experiments. Ultimately I would like to levitate something with a fair amount of mass and a low enough acoustic frequency not to be unbearable by bystanders.

I think it may be possible to use an ultra-low frequency to resonate an object and lift it. This would be almost silent.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Here is a cool video that proposes how the Pyramids of Giza were built. Talks a bit about HAARP and ELFs or Exteme Low Frequency

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I just got the acoustical sound amplifiers I need to build my acoustic levitation chamber, waiting on the plexi-glass to be cut and shipped. I still need a few more parts to complete the build. I'll keep you all updated on this thread and hopefully post some successful videos of my experiments. Ultimately I would like to levitate something with a fair amount of mass and a low enough acoustic frequency not to be unbearable by bystanders.

I can't wait! Applauding you all the way!

If I had the finances and time I'd like to explore the effects of specific frequencies on a hollowed spherical capacitor (condenser) with a layer of piezoelectric material added. Imagine the 3d morphologies of those cymatic shapes. Now, turn it on itself (focused)! The vibration will induce a charge on both sides of the spherical capaitor, the interior of the sphere compresses the specific cymatic shape micro-fractally (if that's even a term), and the same shape should be produced outside the capacitor macro-fractally, all being an static electric field! Would there be a coupling effect between the 2 spaces?! Hyperspace?! Fun stuff to try...

BTW, you shouldn't need a chamber to achieve acoustic levitation. Just send a focused frequency at a metal plate and it should give you the standing waves needed and their intervals.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
All of these are interesting physics demonstrations but contrary to popular opinion they have NO relation to gravitational control.

They are cool examples of either fluid mechanical (i.e. acoustic, remembering that both liquids and gases are fluids) or electromagnetic forces. (And solutions to partial differential equations can look quite pretty indeed)

We already know how to make a big ass force on something---it's called a rocket.

Levitating something doesn't say anything about what's truly necessary.

True gravitational control of any Star Trek capability needs something far more important: control of inertia.

And we have NO idea how to do that, and there is no experimental evidence showing any feasible path or technology to do it.

When there's see a Youtube showing tabletop gravitational lensing, then I'll be excited.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Ive studied this stuff a bit but great having it all together in one repository.

good stuff OP.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I wanted to bump this thread for members to have a look at with all the crop circle and the ice formation thread I just saw. I member posted about acoustics.

Maybe this can stir your minds and maybe help to figure out what is going on around us.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Here are a few cymatic videos I have came across. I found them very interesting. As in other threads, this may explain how crop circles are formed.
The sonic levitation videos are cool!

But this has nothing to do with crop circles.

I would ask anyone, including those with extensive knowledge of mathematics, and an unlimitied number of people and resources to complete just one of the more complex crop circles in a single night! I too challenge you to complete a crop circle that consists of four circles, varying in size and alignment. Then, on another night, try a crop circle that has information encoded into it. Ya, Right! I bet you can't do it in one night by yourself, or even with helpers, without being spotted or having to change locations because you've messed up and have to restart. I also challenge you to make a complex crop circle design on paper, without the help of a drafting tool. Just a protractor and a pencil and paper. I bet you can't do that in one night, and that's on paper!!

Why would I need make a complex crop circle design on paper without the help of a drafting tool? I could, but why would I? And why would I need to make the plan in one night? The folks who make the Firefox crop circle took 2 whole weeks planning it. Why not use a computer, then print out what I need on paper?

I couldn't make a huge crop circle in one night by myself, you're right about that. But I could make virtually any crop circle I've ever seen in one night with enough helpers, no problem. If you want to say you couldn't do it, that's fine. But that doesn't mean I can't do it, I can. And so can plenty of other people. But not everyone is capable, I'd agree with that.

Originally posted by Flux8
I see what you mean about your thread on the Egyptians being hijacked. Don't know if you've read it or are familiar with the subject but here's a thread about 'Coral Castle' and Ed leedskalnin that may provide some clues to ponder on...
I've been to coral castle and researched it somewhat. I think he used techniques not unlike Wally Wallington who can move a 22,000 lb block by himself. He's going to build his own stonehenge replica I think.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Acoustic levitation video

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join