It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cymatics and Acoustic Levitation Videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here are a few cymatic videos I have came across. I found them very interesting. As in other threads, this may explain how crop circles are formed. I could imagine that cymatics could be used for a multitude of projects. I am wondering if cymatic images can be produced using ultra-sound or if they can be produced using focused sound over and extremely long distance. Or can the sound waves be focused in a way to achieve a desired design?

Or could a UFO using some sort of acoustic levitation transportation cause the forming of crop circles when it get close to the ground, or is it used purposely to form them. I guess there are a thousand questions for this and there is no way to know if this is the cause of them anyway. None the less it is still very interesting. I hope you all enjoy and if you have anything to add or any other cool videos about this subject please post them on this thread.

Thanks

www.youtube.com...://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=slv8-msgr&p=cymatics+video&rs=0&fr2=rs-top&feature=player_e mbedded

www.youtube.com...://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=slv8-msgr&p=cymatics+video&rs=0&fr2=rs-top&feature=player_e mbedded

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-3-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

esteay812, you are my new research hero. Not only is this real science showing evidence that things that act like waves, tune naturally into "sacred" geometry, but you have shown evidence to support sound-levitation. I applaud you.

Some observations:

The geometry of the cymatics is ACUTELY similar to models that I've seen of quantum probabilities for calculating the actual physical locations of sub-atomic particles. (revolutionary) I hope the Quantum physicists in the crowd are jumping out of their skins at the implications. It may be that matter-energy (it's been proven that matter and energy are the same thing), themselves, are just time-valleys (distortions) or "relative silence" in the noise of space-time, left over from the Big Bang. This fits nicely into my unreleased unifying theory, that everything is time-energy.

Also, the sound that I heard the night of my abduction, the "mystery" sound I heard on the Gilliland Ranch videos, and the sound reported by most UFO witnesses (of 1000 bees) all sound exactly like the sound I heard in the "levitation" videos. Does this mean that 'they' use both a gravity and a sound drive on these vehicles? Does the gravity drive naturally cause this resonance, audibly? Better yet, does time-energy react from the "gravity"-field to the material-field, naturally, by resonance?

Oh, baby, I'm hooked.

In Liberty,
O-315

[edit on 13-3-2009 by organism315]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by organism315

Thanks for your post.

I Believe it is probable that, when considering the evidence, that some sort of sound levitation is used. I think that maybe light also carries a type of vibration, and if it could be manipulated to carry the right frequency vibration it could possibly open the doorway to levitation on a field of light with the possibility to move independently of the Gravitational Field and at the parameter set in the in the light its self. I believe that this may allow an object to levitate and move at or approaching the speed of light, considering the light carries the sound that levitates the object originally. However, I have not found any evidence that light does indeed have the ability to carry sound, though it seems plausible when you think of the implications of fiber-optics. I would love to see a study or simply a film of this experiment done a relatively heavy object, this way we could see how an object with substantial mass reacts to the sound frequency. Hopefully it doesn't take such an intense sound frequency that it in turn destroys the object. I'll continue to search and hopefully I'll be able to find a video of an object with a lot of weight being levitated.

Also it is substantial to note that the importance of distributing the sound by way of light, because sound waves do not work in a vacuum, i.e. space.

Esteay

P.S. Here is another link that explains a bit of this science.

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I will only say this, there is so much that we don't know about ourselves. And the things that we do know, just ain't so. Amazing videos, this will give me something to do for a while, I love having my mind blown!!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Could that Coral Castle guy have been manipulating this light-vibration, and therefore make him capable of levitating large rocks? Is THIS the secret of the Pyramid builders? Is this the secret that the power-elite don't want the "slaves" to have?

OOOOh, goody goody! This is hot and spot! I'm jazzed!

Hip, by God,
O-315

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by organism315

You could definitely be onto something, it would take a device that could focus the sound waves and also be moveable, like a sound wave crane.

Here is another interesting link!!! Scientist use sound to levitate animals!!!

www.digitaljournal.com...

And yet another link, this one talks about ancient technology

www.thothweb.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Very interesting.
Thank you

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I love Cymatics, I've studied it for a couple years now and I'm still learning new stuff about it all the time. I'd never seen the acoustic levitation until now though, that was great.

It's interesting how the cyamatic patterns of certain cultures represent their art. I'll link a video for you that you might find quite interesting.

Google Video Link

It's about an hour long but well worth a listen, this guy is really interesting.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Thanks for the video, I'll watch it tonight when I have a little more time. The Vols are playing in the second round of the SEC tourney tonight, so I'll watch it after. I hope we can get more, interesting, videos and links on here.
I caan't believe that cymatics isn't a more popular topic around the web, as well as the acoustic levitation. Maybe it is and I haven't looked in the right places. I'll continue to look, in the mean time post if you have an opinion or anything new.

Thanks

Esteay

P.S. Here is a link to a real cool cymatic video using what appears to be san instead of salt. THIS IS A MUST SEE!

gbh.tv...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here are some liquid cymatic videos. They are pretty cool, but they don't stir me up like the salt, or sand videos.

www.youtube.com...://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu.IT67pJbLkAJIVXNyoA?p=cymatic+salt+video&fr=slv8-msgr&feature =player_embedded

www.youtube.com...://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu.IT67pJbLkAJIVXNyoA?p=cymatic+salt+video&fr=slv8-msgr&feature =player_embedded

Here is are three 10 min. cymatic vid. links:

msgr&p=cymatics%20bringing%20matter%20to%20life%20withiurl=http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/I4jUMWFKPTY/hqdefault.jpg&feature=player_embedded

Here is a nice 5 min. Vid. Link:

A link with water and corn starch cymatic:

www.youtube.com...

Hope you enjoy, I think they are incredible!

Sorry, to be getting off topic a bit, but is this real?

www.youtube.com...://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu..c77pJ1OIA8pxXNyoA?p=acoustic+levitation+video&fr=slv8-msgr& feature=player_embedded

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
One more intersesting video, a magnetic field responding to music. This will be my last post that is off topic, very interesting and didn't want to start a new thread. Thanks

Now that I think about it, is it off topic? The music is a sound wave and it is effecting the magnetic field response. May be cymatics that is elevated.

www.youtube.com...://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu..c77pJ1OIA8pxXNyoA?p=acoustic+levitation+video&fr=slv8-msgr& feature=player_embedded

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Really great videos these & a star for you

I am just a bit confused, to say the least, so some help would be appreciated. The first video (Levitation Waves) he mentions the Old Testament, and he says "in the beginning was the Word; and the Word was sound" ..I do not have that version nor have i ever heard/read about it in those words. So is he saying The Supreme is sound? Or is he going the way that The Supreme "Spoke" and it was?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

I am not sure either, though I tend to think that since what was conveyed was conveyed in sound, and then came the results.

Thanks for the post and star.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't know what Icke meant by saying "In The Beginning Vs Sound" so i will just enjoy these videos, cheers for giving your opinion though!

As the great Tesla knew, i guess he did create that minor earthquake. Never believed mythbusters there anyway..you shalt not speak crap about Tesla!

And so crop circles should have another theory then.

[edit on 3/13/2009 by qonone]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have researched a little more since originally posting this thread and it seems there is at least one case where after the field has been harvested you can see a diagram on the field around the circle that is used in making music. Wierd that it would actually be on the ground.

www.cropcirclesecrets.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Another interesting example.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Why do people take crop circles seriously?

They're made by people - it's simple.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thank you for your opinion. I think people take them seriously because some of the more complex crop circles are almost inconceivable at best and border near impossible when studied for recreation. I would ask anyone, including those with extensive knowledge of mathematics, and an unlimitied number of people and resources to complete just one of the more complex crop circles in a single night! I too challenge you to complete a crop circle that consists of four circles, varying in size and alignment. Then, on another night, try a crop circle that has information encoded into it. Ya, Right! I bet you can't do it in one night by yourself, or even with helpers, without being spotted or having to change locations because you've messed up and have to restart. I also challenge you to make a complex crop circle design on paper, without the help of a drafting tool. Just a protractor and a pencil and paper. I bet you can't do that in one night, and that's on paper!! Good luck, if you try the challenge, don't cheat. It doesn't matter to me, but you will know and that knowing will reveal something to you about yourself you might not like at all. But these are just my opinions. I hope you give it a try, I would like to see you succeed, but it just seems unlikely.

Esteay

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Thanks esteay812 for sharing this with us. I have seen the peculiar effects of sound before, but never thought about it this way. Thanks for opening my eyes and widening my scope of thought on this.

I find it very interesting and will watch this thread's progress... A star and flag for you on this one!

[edit on 15-3-2009 by Ysterlong]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ysterlong

Thanks. It seems that sound can have several different affects. It is interesting to wonder if sound could manipulate objects such as water or other solid objects on a larger scale. I am still researching this to find a video or evidence of large objects being affected by sound.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join