It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Hospital officials say a staffer mistakenly put the blue liquid in the refrigerator after shopping and later served it thinking it was Kool-Aid. Doctors estimate the children, ages 2 to 7, drank about an ounce of the fluid.
Only one child remained hospitalized Friday morning after blood samples showed "measurable levels" of methanol, a highly toxic alcohol that can induce comas and cause blindness, officials said.
And most importantly, the submission must be made via the Submit News Button
located on the toolbar at the top of the page.
Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
Why does it not surprise me this happened here in Arkansas?
Honestly - it didn't surprise me one bit.