It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Haleigh Abducted by Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Do you believe little Haleigh could have been abducted by aliens? I sense Misty is covering up something alright, but was told not to tell the Real story. 'They' don't want the public knowing the truth. This would explain why Misty's story changed and why she's confused. If your forced to lie your story will change, because you will forget what you had to lie about in the beginning.

today.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think they married in order to avoid testifying against each other in the future.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by elfie

I believe Ronald sincerely loves his daughter. He would not have married Misty, if he thought in any way she was responsible for for Haleigh's disappearance. Misty told the real story and passed the lie detector test. Ronald's son said he saw, 'A man in black'. Who's going to believe a child so young? Now, they are trying to deny it was ever said.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is pretty sick and exploitive. There is no reason to believe aliens abducted her or any other sort of ridiculous conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I agree and Im frankly tired of some people who just want attention on these boards for trolling purposes.
Bad taste dude, bad taste..

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
This is pretty sick and exploitive. There is no reason to believe aliens abducted her or any other sort of ridiculous conspiracy theory.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by atsbeliever]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by atsbeliever

It will probabaly come out that the girlfriend Misty snuck out that night to be with someone else, left the door open, and then you can go from there.

Maybe the guy she was with? Predator? Chances are, after being missing this long, she's in trash bags just like the other little girl, and Misty probably had something to do with it.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Look SaviorComplex I've been on the ATS a LONG TIME and I'm No way a troll or trying to get attention. I just asked for opinions! If you don't like conspiracy theories than stay out of this forum!
Haleigh disappeared 'Out of the Blue', just like Travis Walton. Hopefully, she too will be found.

SlinkyDFW the authorities haven't found anything that points to Misty. I find it unlikely that she would be able to conceal all the evidence. She's not like the ex-cop who's wife disappeared and the other one drowned in the bathtub. He knew how to destroy evidence. Misty doesn't have that kind of experience.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar

SlinkyDFW the authorities haven't found anything that points to Misty. I find it unlikely that she would be able to conceal all the evidence. She's not like the ex-cop who's wife disappeared and the other one drowned in the bathtub. He knew how to destroy evidence. Misty doesn't have that kind of experience.

Fair enough, well put. But the first 2 or 3 days when all this happened, you could see the fear on her face. She was scared, like she was going to get caught.

I'm just saying there's a little human nature working against her. She's only 17, her boyfriend is at work every night until 3 in the morning. She has to take care of the kids. She's probably under-appreciated, has to cook , clean, bath the kids, etc., etc. No one to talk to, all of her friends are out partying and having fun, and she's at home stuck with the kids.

I still think she may have gone out that night, after that, who knows.

My thoughts....

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Short answer: NO.

She was killed by her mother or one of her mothers' boyfriends.

That poor child....I hope her mother rots in hell.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea

They were 300 miles away. Maybe one of the mother's ex-boyfriends that maybe stilled lived in the area?

The hard part you have to examine, is that the door was kept locked 90+% of the time. To see that it was propped open with a brick, I don't know.

Maybe Misty was out smokin' in the back yard at the time, and decided to leave with some friends, and left it open?

It's hard to gauge anything anymore because there is nothing coming out on this lately. Except the marriage.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea

Good God people, do you realize how many children disappear every year? You have absolutely no basis to lay down such a personal judgement. Give it a little time before going there. Think of all those milk cartons and leaflets in your mail box. I think if you knew the reality of what happens in a lot of these cases, you would SAB. IMO there's a lot of sick, satanic crap going down in this world and it seems that the media, which covers a very few number of these cases statistically speaking, has conditioned the public to automatically blame the parents first.

I'm not saying the parents did or didn't have anything to do with it, I'm just saying don't be conditioned in your immediate response which is exactly what 'they' want. Think self control.

Peace

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Good God people, do you realize how many children disappear every year? You have absolutely no basis to lay down such a personal judgement. Give it a little time before going there. Think of all those milk cartons and leaflets in your mail box. I think if you knew the reality of what happens in a lot of these cases, you would SAB. IMO there's a lot of sick, satanic crap going down in this world and it seems that the media, which covers a very few number of these cases statistically speaking, has conditioned the public to automatically blame the parents first.

I'm not saying the parents did or didn't have anything to do with it, I'm just saying don't be conditioned in your immediate response which is exactly what 'they' want. Think self control.

Peace

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Dr Love]

You're correct. Look at these scary facts:

www.klaaskids.org...

According the FBI’s National Crime Information Center (NCIC)

85% to 90% of the 876,213 persons reported missing to America’s law enforcement agencies in 2000 were juveniles (persons under 18 years of age). That means that 2,100 times per day parents or primary care givers felt the disappearance was serious enough to call law enforcement.

152,265 of the persons reported missing in 2000 were categorized as either endangered or involuntary.

The number of missing persons reported to law enforcement has increased from 154, 341 in 1982 to 876,213 in 2000. That is an increase of 468%.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
To slinkyDFW

Misty witnessed something that night which could have scared her immensely. Not necessarily due to guilt. Perhaps she felt helpless, because she couldn't do anything to stop it. I understand human nature and not all 17 year old girls react the same way you describe. What if I'm right..... Who's going to believe her? Just like some on this forum have already labeled her guilty. Lie detectors tests are nearly infallible and Misty passed. She described what she witnessed. We will never know her real truth because she was silenced. Do you really think the general public could accept it? The fact is, I don't think Misty is intelligent enough to cover-up microscopic evidence. However, the authorities believe her real story and so must her husband.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Look SaviorComplex I've been on the ATS a LONG TIME...I just asked for opinions! If you don't like conspiracy theories than stay out of this forum!

I do not care how long you have been here; my point still stands. There is no basis for such an outlandish theory. All you have is the mystery of her disappearance and the fact another child saw a "man in black," so you make the leap it was Man In Black instead of a literal man wearing black. So you blame aliens, when there is no reason to; hundreds of people disappear every year at the hands of their loved-ones.

You wanted opinions, so you got mine. This is sick and exploitative.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Misty witnessed something that night which could have scared her immensely.

You are speculating and confusing that speculation with fact.

Lie detectors tests are nearly infallible...

No, they are not. The results of a lie-detector test are open to interpretation and their use and accuracy very controversial. Lie detector tests are inadmissible as evidence in most states.

The accuracy of the polygraph has been contested almost since the introduction of the device. In 2003, the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) issued a report entitled “The Polygraph and Lie Detection”. The NAS found that the majority of polygraph research was " Unreliable, Unscientific and Biased" (quote). The NAS study identified 57 of the 80 odd research studies that the APA relies on, to come to their conclusions. These studies concluded that a polygraph test regarding a specific incident can discern the truth at “a level slightly greater than chance, yet short of perfection”. The report also concluded that this level of accuracy was overstated and the levels of accuracy shown in these studies "are almost certainly higher than actual polygraph accuracy of specific-incident testing in the field.”

The NAS conclusions paralleled those of the earlier United States Congress Office of Technology Assessment report "Scientific Validity of Polygraph Testing: A Research Review and Evaluation”.
SOURCE

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Before I say anything, it's important to remember without all the facts, which we clearly aren't privy to, we can only speculate.

As if ATS wants one more folder, perhaps we should have a true crime folder as crimes are filled with intrigue and conspiracy. I'm not so sure this thread belongs in the 'alien' folder but, don't know where else if perhaps BTS.

I find it suspect that the bio mom has lawyered up. Why lawyer up if you have nothing to hide? No one else within the case has done this to my knowledge.

Mistys pupils the following morning cause me great concern. She was clearly under the infludence of something. I could give some examples but, I like my avatar not having one of those fashionable 'warn' tags underneath.

I understand there is a theory out there that reptilians are fond of young flesh it not being diluted with toxins but, that's all a little far out there for this ATSer. I don't buy the whole satanic theory either, for me you can set that right there next to the repltians. I've seen the boogey man. He's real. He's human. Evil is man made. Thus it follows someone (human) took the little girl. My heart goes out to her dad.

Again I find true crime intriguing and wish we had a forum for discussion.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It seems like your a skeptic SaviorComplex with the possibility of an Alien Abduction. That's ok that's your opinion. Why you keep calling my theory sick and exploitative is beyond me. Can you prove no man, woman or child has ever been abducted by extraterrestials? Yes, hundreds of people disappear every year. You seem quite confident that All are at the hands of their loved-ones. I don't believe so. My theory may sound outlandish to you. I have my reasons to look outside the box.
As far as the lie detector test goes I was told that by our ex-sheriff. He relied on them totally.

Whisper67 I didn't notice Misty pupils early on. Great observation.
The reason I even mentioned my long time here at the ATS is because
atsbeliever referred to me as being a troll. If that were the case I would have been banned years ago.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
In my opinion, there is no information being presented here that can spark an informed, interesting discussion about aliens & UFO's.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Why you keep calling my theory sick and exploitative is beyond me.

If you do not see how tying the disappearance of a five year old girl to alien abduction to promote your own personal beliefs is sick and exploitative, then I cannot help you.

Can you prove no man, woman or child has ever been abducted by extraterrestials?

No, I can't nor can you prove that it has happened. However, that is beside the point. We are not talking about the phenomenon as a whole, we are talking about this one particular case. There is no evidence that this poor girl was abducted by aliens.

Yes, hundreds of people disappear every year. You seem quite confident that All are at the hands of their loved-ones. I don't believe so.

You are right. Sometimes strangers are responsible for the disappearance. Sometimes people just get lost. However they may disappear, there are enough human reasons for them that we do not need to assume or speculate that aliens are responsible.

My theory may sound outlandish to you. I have my reasons to look outside the box.

It doesn't sound outlandish, it is outlandish for the reasons discussed above.

You are not looking "outside the box." A lack of rational thinking and reason plus an ability to use cliches does not equate to one rising above entrenched thinking. In fact, you are doing the opposite; you are looking for everything and anything to fit your belief in abductions that you assume this case is related without any evidence or rationale.

As far as the lie detector test goes I was told that by our ex-sheriff. He relied on them totally.

I do not care what kind of anecdotes your ex-sheriff told you. Facts are facts; lie-detectors are controversial and they are in no way infallible.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

You have a right to your opinion and so do I. Hopefully, the child will be returned home safe and unharmed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join