It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So I keep seeing this Nibiru stuff popping up with all these doom and gloom dates, but im a little confussed by something.

Nibiru is planet X right? Well i keep seeing people saying its a planet, and i keep seeing people say its a brown dwarf star.If it is a brown dwarf, how could the "gods" or reptilians or who ever live on it? Or are Nibiru and planet x two different things?

I dont want a bunch of youtube videos, because im on my phone at work since this site is blocked at my work. Just a simple explination.

Btw, i dont buy into all this stuff. i just want to know what this thing is that is suppost to kill us all.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
One of the biggest problems with the Nibiru/planet x theories are primarily the inconsistencies amongst believers/non-believers.

When you get time I would do a search on this forums, and Google, and you'll see that there are varying theories all together.

Some folks believe that planet x(a.ka. Nibiru) is a planet, that will enter(or has entered in the past) the solar system and will either smash into earth, and or will pass by earth causing a pole shift, and and an ultimate end to a large portion of humanity.

I do not buy into most of the theories personally. but it's good idea to remain extremely open minded.

here's some examples of the more fringe(in my opinion). theories

Nancy lieder, is of the opinion that planet X is in the solar system now, and is currently causing world wide economic(yeah) and natural catastrophe even political. She even goes as far as to claim that Planet X, has halted the earth in it's orbit.

www.zetatalk.com...

and

www.skepticalmind.com...

Alot of the theories are stemmed from the works of Stitchen's translation(or mis-translation) of a tablet.

www.sitchin.com...

My advice is to read as much as you can, with an extremely open mind. read both the bunk, and the debunk aspects and see where you stand on that.

Some of the info is a little far fetched.

edit: spelling errors and corrected link.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Mysterysoul]

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Mysterysoul]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rivetlikewhoa
Nibiru is planet X right?

Apparently they are yes.

If it is a brown dwarf, how could the "gods" or reptilians or who ever live on it?

I don't think there is much truth in that to be honest.
but ya never know right?

Or are Nibiru and planet x two different things?

No no.... they are one and the same....

Btw, i dont buy into all this stuff. i just want to know what this thing is that is suppost to kill us all.

That's good.
keep a skeptical stance and don't believe all you hear and read about it....especially the doom and gloom crap.

I am not saying that there are no planets that we don't know about or even that this planet x doesn't exist... just that i doubt that there are gods on it waiting to come back and save or enslave us.

[edit on 13/3/09 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I read a while ago that the reptilians that used to live on Nibiru destroyed there home planet a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The theory is beginning to grow on me. I saw this site yesterday with a photo of the Sun with the supposed Nibiru/PlanetX just to the right of it.
www.surviving-nibiru.com...

If this theory is correct, it will be visible from the Northern hemisphere soon. So, I began to wonder if this is why all those FEMA camps popped up all over the place. If we begin to see this thing in the sky and it grows larger and larger in our view, folks, we are gonna have a bit of a panic.

I read on that site that NASA has been tracking Nibiru for years. I wonder if that is true?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The term planet x was originally coined to refer to a supposed planet beyond the orbit of Neptune. When discovered it was named Pluto.

Sitchin invented the idea of a planet called Nibiru on a 3600 year elliptical orbit of the sun and which, when one counts in the Sun and the Moon as well, made a total of 12 planets.

Of course, since then we've discovered there are actually many more objects, some larger than Pluto, orbiting the Sun and currently termed dwarf planets. This completely throws Sitchin's original premise out of the window since whatever permutation you use, there are not 12 planets.

Meanwhile, another theory said that the sun may have a brown dwarf companions star, dubbed Nemesis which periodically perturbs comets in the Oort Cloud sending them towards Earth. This has gotten caught up in the whole Nibiru nonsense such that some now claim there's a Brown dwarf star on a 3600 year elliptical orbit around the sun ...... Such a companion if it exists most definitely remains in or beyond the Oort cloud.

If any large body (say Earth size or bigger) were on the orbit suggested for Nibiru then we quite simply would not be because it would be continually perturbing our orbit and life would simply never have a chance to evolve.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I am just speaking out of the top of my head here, but I am sure I read that it is also mantioned in the bible and quran.
ta-riq (?) 'night visitor' and in the bible it is referred to as '..like an thief in the night' ...

I have no links as of now, I know I have read it on more than one page, I tend to not bookmark sites. Bad habbit....

Btw. any one noticing that your clock is running faster than 'official' clocks ?
I have to adjust mine ever so often, what is that ?

[edit on 13-3-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Let me lay this out nice and straight for you people, once and for all.

Nemesis is the name of the brown-dwarf star, around which, Nibiru (home planet of the Annunaki), revolves. There are other planetoids in this small star-system, (just like Jupiter has moons).

Nemesis' size is reported to be about between Saturn and Jupiter, and Nibiru's size is yet to be reported, but I have seen some evidence to suggest that is is only slightly larger than earth.

Furthermore, it's also been reported that Nemesis and, therefore, Nibiru, are currently within our solar system (near the orbit distance of Saturn, and closing), but coming up from a solar-southerly direction and will not be seen by the Northern Hemisphere of Earth, until summer, 2011, at which time, it will be far to late to prepare.

O-315

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

And then of course people come along and create websites like that where you struggle to find a single true or accurate phrase and folk fall for it ....... which makes an interesting psychology study I guess?

Although if Nibiru really is the distant galaxy that NASA discovered in 1983 then I guess we have nothing to fear

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I believe the bible reference is the the star/planet(?) Wormwood

en.wikipedia.org...(star)

Some information out there on the alleged correlation between wormwood and planet x/nibiru.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

...i keep seeing people say its a brown dwarf star.If it is a brown dwarf, how could the "gods" or reptilians or who ever live on it?

Some researchers are now suggesting that Nibiru/Planet X is a dwarf star with its own planetary system orbiting it - that although it gives off very little light compared to our sun, it none the less gives off enough light to sustain a few planets, and these planets are apparently where the aliens/UFOs we see in our skies originate.

This theory would certainly explain how the aliens are able to travel to earth without having to navigate light years in deep space—the outermost reaches of our solar system are a good jog away, no doubt about that, but nothing like the distances aliens would need to travel if they came from a star system light years from our own.

Source

It's a plausible theory, I guess, although personally I'm not up for the 'doom and gloom' interpretations surrounding the whole Planet X scenario.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by blujay

And then of course people come along and create websites like that where you struggle to find a single true or accurate phrase and folk fall for it ....... which makes an interesting psychology study I guess?

Although if Nibiru really is the distant galaxy that NASA discovered in 1983 then I guess we have nothing to fear

YEA ! weather balloon nebula.. There is alot of wierd information on the net, lets take the Voyager anomalies, that they encoundered un-explainable 'pull' equal to the gravity of the sun, but as the probes were on their way 'out' of the solar system, it couldnt be the suns grav.pull.
. and here,just read on Nasa site, an older article about the HeliosPhere, READ :

Scientists determined that Voyager 1 was approaching the termination shock when it began detecting charged particles that were being pushed back toward the Sun by charged particles coming from outside our solar system. This occurred when Voyager 1 was about 85 AU from the Sun.
One AU is the distance between the Earth and the Sun, or 93 million miles.

In contrast, Voyager 2 began detecting returning particles while only 76 AU from the Sun.

"This tells us that the shock down where Voyager 2 is must be closer the sun than where Voyager 1 is," said Ed Stone, Voyager project scientist at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena.

The researchers think that the heliosphere's asymmetry might be due to a weak interstellar magnetic field pressing inward on the southern hemisphere.

Space.Com
Now, in your mind, what can pull/push on the helisphere you think ??

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by winston_boy

...i keep seeing people say its a brown dwarf star.If it is a brown dwarf, how could the "gods" or reptilians or who ever live on it?

Some researchers are now suggesting that Nibiru/Planet X is a dwarf star with its own planetary system orbiting it - that although it gives off very little light compared to our sun, it none the less gives off enough light to sustain a few planets, and these planets are apparently where the aliens/UFOs we see in our skies originate.

This theory would certainly explain how the aliens are able to travel to earth without having to navigate light years in deep space—the outermost reaches of our solar system are a good jog away, no doubt about that, but nothing like the distances aliens would need to travel if they came from a star system light years from our own.

Source

It's a plausible theory, I guess, although personally I'm not up for the 'doom and gloom' interpretations surrounding the whole Planet X scenario.

I think they got it Mixed-up with Jupiter, kinda big and have orbing 'planets'. Maby the anunnaki lives on one of those moons.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
**snip** Please, scroll up to my post!

NEMESIS = brown dwarf star's name, from ancient sumerian (wormwood in the bible, but the biblical name is a misinterpretation). Size ~0.75 Jupiter.

NIBIRU = "home world" of the Annunaki. Size, ~1.01 Earth. Orbits the brown-dwarf star, Nemesis.

I'm not telling you again. End of explanation.

O-315

Mod Edit: Manners and decorum are required.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by organism315]

[edit on 3/13/2009 by seagull]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yes, I know. They say 'How to Survive Nibiru!' Whoa, thanks for that.

Really though, people just have to do their own research and believe whatever the heck makes them feel good. All the arguing about it isn't going to accomplish anything. I tend to think it's on it's way.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
PlanetX

There are 1000's of pages out there on the net.
Read thru them and you will see that the Pro's are way more and supplied with much more 'evidence' than the Con's..

That is what is so scary about this...

People world wide are AS we speak about it, doing something about it...
2012 consortium
And I do agree with him to some degree, he say , there is nothing out there that say it will NOT happen. It is true , all we have are debunkers saying HellNo it will not happen, and these people usualy dont know the earth evolves around the sun.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

actually, sitchin didn't invent NIBIRU. nibiru was an astronomical term,used by the babylonians to describe the crossing of the meridian in the sky by jupiter, which is listed in their astronomical observations. when jupiter was nibiru, it was crossing the meridian. the word's etymological origin is from the word NIBRU, which was the name of a city in ancient Sumer. Nibru was the seat of the sumerian god known as Enlil, who was associated with the planet Jupiter. the word means "to cross over" or "the crossing", primarily because Nibru was a famous crossing place of the Euphrates river. crossing the euphrates=crossing the meridian (as above so below).

[edit on 13-3-2009 by undo]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I've heard the way to detect Nemesis (the brown dwarf) is to either take a picture of the sun at the southern hemisphere and dim the brightness in a imaging program to such a point where you can see something just off to the sun, OR look at the sun with a good welder's mask that serves the purpose of dimming the brightness or the glare.

I'm still waiting for these pictures, I asked some people to help out... who will step up to the plate?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I've heard the way to detect Nemesis (the brown dwarf) is to either take a picture of the sun at the southern hemisphere and dim the brightness in a imaging program to such a point where you can see something just off to the sun, OR look at the sun with a good welder's mask that serves the purpose of dimming the brightness or the glare.

I'm still waiting for these pictures, I asked some people to help out... who will step up to the plate?

These are from the site Surviving Nibiru:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/057920c72887.jpg[/atsimg]

www.surviving-nibiru.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
everything is true just ask marshall masters at yowusa.com...

top topics

join