It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

African Zulu shaman's interesting anti-Obama poem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Came across this snippet and thought it was a curious item that some might have some insights on or interest in. I'm really not that sure of what to make of it; it's an interesting and rather unique personal take on Obama from an odd, oblique angle so I'll toss it up on the board and see if anyone has anything to say about it.

"Baba Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa on Barack Obama:
Zulu shaman, or sanusi, Credo Mutwa, has written a poem to express his thoughts on what he sees as the true nature of Barack Obama and the agenda for Africa and the world that he represents."

More at source; link given below the poem:

An actor walks upon the floodlit stage of lifewearing a mask of an angel beneath a demon’s gown.

Pretence smiles upon the crowded hall of life holding out hope as bright as it is false.

Son of a woman in whose veins flows the blood of ancient Ireland and dark Africa’s plains.

You are Obama, nick-named the standing king You are Barack, oh, son born to receive

The suffering hoards of Africa look up to you, See a black saviour where nought but a Judas strides.

An entrapper of nations, bringer of dismal war Behind the robes and the nylon wings of hope

Oh, may those who look upon you, see you as you are. May those who hope in you behold you as you be

A prince deceitful to bring down Africa’s shrines

A siren who leads Africa’s ships onto rocks of obliteration.

Your rule my lord will not be one of peace

Your reign my king will not be one of smiles

Even as we speak in caves both dark and dank Enraged fanatics plot your dark demise

They will put around your head a bloodwet martyr’s crown.

Oh black Kennedy following the one before May God forgive thee and thy fiery spouse

As you walk in silence from the stage of life Barack Obama, blessed son, Oh standing king.

Vusamazulu Mutwa

Source:

credomutwa.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Is this really the message from an African shaman? i did a search but can't find much on it.

However i have to agree that Obama has an air of deciet that I have not seen in other U.S. presidents.

You can see it in the way he walks, the way he smiles, and even smirks at times. i know friends who have told me the same thing.

The way he swore on the bible on his inauguration, that he even staggered in his speech, and seemed more nervous than he should be when making the oath, to the point that the ceremony was repeated indoors and without a bible, which tells me he is religious but for whatever reason didn't want to swear on a bible tells me he is a very deceitful man.

There is also the fact that every single promise he made to those who voted for him, he has broken, and still his followers seem to find some excuses to condone everything he has done in just 3 months.

In three months President Obama and his administration have done more damage than any other president. His inauguration was the most expensive of all presidential inaugurations, even at a time when we shouldn't have spent so much on it because of the economic crisis.

Even if this poem was not written by an African Shaman, imo it is true.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Muaddib72]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i did more of an indepth search and that man does exist, and he has written books about Africa.

Vusamazulu Credo MUTWA (South Africa) Indaba, My Children

www.amazon.co.uk...

He is a Zulu Shaman and has also written a book at least on prophecies and dreams.

www.amazon.co.uk...=pd_bxgy_b_text_b/279-9555082-0747622

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Muaddib72]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
You'd think an african shaman would be more concerned with the dictators on his own continent, like Mugebe

just my opinion

new topics

top topics

join