It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Culprits Of Financial Collapse Should Be Arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Ron Paul: Culprits Of Financial Collapse Should Be Arrested

www.prisonplanet.com

Congressman Ron Paul says that the people responsible for the economic crisis should not be hailed as saviors and given more power to fix the problem that they created, but arrested and criminally prosecuted.

Paul told the Alex Jones Show that the only way the private Federal Reserve could be brought under control would come as a result of a mass uprising, noting that there is a lot more awareness in Washington about the Fed’s contribution to the economic crisis.

The Congressman has two bills before Congress, one to abolish the Fed altogether and another to audit the organization.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
While I agree wholeheartedly with Dr. Paul, this begs the question: How does one go about arresting these people when THEY are the ones controlling our ENTIRE government?

After watching the endless appointments of bankers, TLC, and CFR members to all high levels of positions, and seeing it mapped out in the following vid:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

....One can't help but be aware of the fact that no arrests will likely be made, no accountability will be forthcoming, and no change in this endless raping and looting of the tax-paying populace will EVER occur, unless WE THE PEOPLE take back control from the these heathens who have taken over our country and are controlling our, and our childrens futures....

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Culprits of financial collapse ... oh it would be lovely to see Barney Frank in prison stripes! And all those ACORN people, including Obama, who sued banks and made them give bad loans. It would be interesting to see ACORNS lawyer - Obama - in jail as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The financial crisis happened before Obama was in office. I'm not defending him for causing it to crash more but seriously... consider the facts here. Although he should serve a jail term for how much of the financial crisis he contributed to (like 2 weeks or so) as well as everyone else.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

True, but he is EXTENDING it on, not to mention hiring nothing but goons who are gleefully doing the same. His appointees read like a who's who of vested interests in Wall Street Banksters. It is almost stunning to see where all of these people's tenticles are extended into.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
When I saw Obama bring out his "Masters of the Universe" think tank, the first thing I thought was, great...got everyone of the makers of this mess standing behind him smiling...we're doomed...

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Nuttin' to see here citizens...move along...

Dbl post...

[edit on 3/13/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You can't put Barney Frank in jail for being a complete idiot. I think we can all agree that the lowering of regulations to give unqualified people loans was a disaster, but I doubt he did it to cause financial collapse. Don't get me wrong, if I ever see him i'm going to give him a piece of my mind, but there are higher powers behind this collapse then Barney Frank, or the felons at ACORN.

-E-

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ron Paul's H.R. 1207 Now Has 28 Co-Sponsors

Rep Abercrombie, Neil [D, HI-1]
Rep Alexander, Rodney [R, LA-5]
Rep Bachmann, Michele [R, MN-6]
Rep Bartlett, Roscoe G. [R, MD-6]
Rep Broun, Paul C. [R, GA-10]
Rep Burton, Dan [R, IN-5]
Rep Chaffetz, Jason [R, UT-3]
Rep DeFazio, Peter A. [D, OR-4]
Rep Duncan, John J., Jr. [R, TN-2]
Rep Foxx, Virginia [R, NC-5]
Rep Garrett, Scott [R, NJ-5]
Rep Grayson, Alan [D, FL-8]
Rep Heller, Dean [R, NV-2]
Rep Jones, Walter B., Jr. [R, NC-3]
Rep Kagen, Steve [D, WI-8]
Rep Kingston, Jack [R, GA-1]
Rep Marchant, Kenny [R, TX-24]
Rep McClintock, Tom [R, CA-4]
Rep Petri, Thomas E. [R, WI-6]
Rep Poe, Ted [R, TX-2]
Rep Posey, Bill [R, FL-15]
Rep Price, Tom [R, GA-6]
Rep Rehberg, Denny [R, MT]
Rep Rohrabacher, Dana [R, CA-46]
Rep Stearns, Cliff [R, FL-6]
Rep Taylor, Gene [D, MS-4]
Rep Woolsey, Lynn C. [D, CA-6]
Rep Young, Don [R, AK]

WOW, now that is SURPRISINGGGGGG

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Wait why can't you put them all in jail?

Do you support them?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Has anyone in the States considered a citizens arrest? I doubt anything would come of it given the inherent miasma of corruption which surrounds these individuals, but it should at the very least garner some media attention and hopefully put the eyes of the public onto these charlatans. The hard part would be getting close enough to place them under arrest without getting your skull split open.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Orwells Ghost]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

That's awesome...republicans and democrats on that list....that's great to see.

SOmeone in government better start getting crap straight...people are getting angry...i didn't see it at work before and they didn't talk about it...but now they are...it's all anyone talks about at work..and they are flat out pissed off.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
The financial crisis happened before Obama was in office.

Yes. He was the ACORN lawyer before he was POTUS.
He sued Citibank and forced it to make bad loans .. before he was POTUS.
He definately contributed to this mess.
So did ACORN. So did Barney Frank. So did the Bush(43) administration.

They all should answer for what they did to this country.
But they won't.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This would have actually meant more to me coming from Ron Paul if the man had actually put himself on the ballot for the last election.

Not a one-liner.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There is more to this story, a lot more !

You have to visualize what is going behind the scenes that we don't know about yet.

If you think about it, the way our politicians, our government in general and MSM are acting these days it really reminds me of the drama that goes on in a "Reality TV Show" . And many know that the drama in reality TV shows is fixed and setup in order to have depth and peoples attention.

I feel what we are not seeing behind the scenes is going just as planned. The people who are pulling the strings have wrote out the script , and we are now living the drama. Yes , just like TV.
As I think about it, many are programmed already to get sucked into a nice drama filled Reality TV show.

All of this political debate, all of this MSM drama, all of this financial crisis is a script going exactly as planned.

Reason? Well whoever is making the calls, they are changing EVERYTHING. They know they can not change everything overnight and everyone will accept it.

They need a story with a good plot with long drawn out drama, and a few enemies to let this script play out its course to complete the "changes" in a smooth planned fashion.

I am going to make a thread about this , but if someone wants to make one before me go right ahead.

Just remember. There is a lot more than what we are getting fed. (maybe pun intended).

As this all unfolds, we are not going to be able to do anything about it.
All the information we are being fed is part of the script. And all government and civil workers are in on it as well. Being so compartmentalized at the same time they know practically nothing more than us.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
"Since its inception, the Federal Reserve has always operated in the shadows, without sufficient scrutiny or oversight of its operations. While the conventional excuse is that this is intended to reduce the Fed’s susceptibility to political pressures, the reality is that the Fed acts as a foil for the government. Whenever you question the Fed about the strength of the dollar, they will refer you to the Treasury, and vice versa. The Federal Reserve has, on the one hand, many of the privileges of government agencies, while retaining benefits of private organizations, such as being insulated from Freedom of Information Act requests." RP

Bill Details

So there has never been an audit on how much reserve the federal reserve actually has? Is that correct? If in fact the federal reserve has no reserve what does that really mean?

If you want to support this bill then DO IT!

new topics

top topics

join