It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Gun Ban List Is Out

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

If the whole world wishes to attempt to strip Americans of their firearms, they can start with me. I can hit a dinner plate target 9 out of 10 times at a 1000 yards with a Springfield Armory M1A1 National Match and the mountain boys that live around me can do just as well. THAT Mr. Raider is what we call ‘Gun Control’ in America.

That is what we Brits called Bull# You lot have not won ANY major conflict on your own since 1776, and apart from Capt James Land and Gunnery Segeant Carlos Hastcock most of you are piss poor shots, the amount of friendly fire victims shows that. So like all load mouths you claim without fact or foundation the Yanks saved the world in WW1 and 2. lets have a look at the facts shall we, not the Hollywood buull# version the real facts.

Americas military efforts in the 20th century

WW1 war started 1914 american did not get involved
1915 no yanks
1916 no yanks
1917 no yanks
1918 Russia drops out of the war, Germany starts diplomatic contact to seek terms for armistace, German civilians suffering from starvation.
few months later America joins in as hostilities come to an end

America claims great military victory

WW2
War starts Sept 1939 no sign of Americans, US still selling goods and material to nazis
1940 no sign of yanks, America still selling goods and material to nazis
1941 no sign of yanks til December when Japanese forces thrash the US military at pearl Harbour, America asks Britain for naval support in Pacific, Britain detaches British and Australian Cruisders and a carrier to assist the US. Germany declares war on America. America declares war on Germany in returmn but only after they now realise which side is winning.
1942 no sign of yanks
1943 no sign of yanks until invasion of North Africa. Combined British and American forces land in Morroco, Algeria and Libya. Vichy French fight back one US task force lands in Africa meets French resistance and promptly surrenders, rest of US and British forces succeed
Battle of Kasserine Pass Yanks bugger it up, Commonwealth troops take over.
Britain defeats Afrika Corps thanks to fabulously brave Aussie, Kiwi, South African, Rhodesian and Indian troops

Invasion of italy yanks bugger up Anzio landings

Invasion of Europe (D Day) Yanks fail to get of beachs on day one, left to British and Canadian troops to break out

Yanks eventually catch up

Yanks tasked with holding the Ardenne, yanks bugger it up, a german battle group with hardly any fuel fior its tanks defeats Americans.

Over in the Pacific Britain is driven all the way back from Singapore to India, Holds Japanase then fights the Japanese all the way back across Asia, Yanks tasked with taking a few islands and atolls, yanks win eventually. But battle of Kiska sets the scene for US forces.

"During WW2 following a massive naval bombardment 35, 000 US troops
stormed ashore at Kiska. 21 troops were killed in the fire fight. It
would have been worse if there had been any Japanese on the island."

America claims great military victory

KOREA
North Korea invades South korea . american and korean forces defeated by North Koreans, Driven south in panic. British, UN and Commonwealth troops arrive to hold the line as Americans flee south to Pusan. British Gloster Regiment sacrifices itself to allow US and koreans to escape.
Typical american responese followed

Korea 1950 the American troops of the 2nd infantry division were driven from their positions by the Naktong river by the Comchis. British troops rushed forward to rescue them and to fill the breach in the line. Two Brit battalions found themselves covering a front of 18,000 yards. During repeated attacks by the Chinese on a feature known as point 282 two companies of British troops of Argyles were defending a hilltop and clearly displaying recognition panels. A flight of USAF mustangs attacked the wrong hilltop and dropped napalm onto the British troops that had so very recently rescued the Americans, various accounts attribute the deaths of 6 officers and 80 men to the american attack.

Followed by

July 1950
The Brave United states army decided that their could be some North Korean Infiltrators coming south with the thousands of Korean refugees, so they simply decided to shoot or blow up everyone. The Famous US 7th Cavalry regiment among others fired enmasse into crowds of unarmed civilians, the US forces also blew up bridges that were covered in civilians, at the very least the US forces slaughtered between 400 and 800 civilians between July 26th and July 29th

Combined might of US, British and UN forces drives North Koreans back after Us forces were driven into to the Pusan pocket.

VIETNAM
America utterly defeated in open combat by inferior trained and equipped Vietnamese forces.

SOMALIA
America utterly defeated in open combat against grossly inferior trained and equipped bandits armed with AKs, RPGs and Toyota pick ups. In wonderful American style the TOP SECRET USMC Expedionary forces landings at Mogadishu are met by the worlds press waiting for them on the beach.

Grenada. US forces attempt rescue of student from Island still managed to drown one of its own SEAL teams

Iran. US completely buggers up effort to rescue Embasy Hostages, loses most of their aircraft and assets in typical US style

Panama, America attacks allied nation and kidnaps its former " good friend" Manuel Noriega.
Libya America attacks its former allie accusing it of harbouring terrorist camps, Camps actually found in Sudan
Sudan America attacks Sudan Chemical Weapons plant, that turns out to be a UN supported baby milk factory

IRAQ America attacks the only arab nation that supported the US against IRAN, Claims Iraq supports Al Quada ( A lie to the allies) Claims WMD ( A lie to the allies) French forces first into combat area.

America claims victory in IRAQ , then loses over 3000 troops in peacetime.

911 16 Saudis plus Yemenis and Egyptians attack the WTC and pentagon killing 2800 innocent people, So america attacks Iraq !!!!!!

AFGHANISTAN US invades afghanistan looking for Al Quada, after initial cock ups like killing Canadian and British troops, GW Bush asks Tony Blair for SAS help in fighting in the mountains.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

[ As John Paul Jones said “we have not yet begun to fight”; bring it on NWO.

ah yes we have sen how Americans fight, Vietnam, Somalia, Serbia have shown us that. BTW good for you being able to hit plates at a 1000 yards, We are more used to shooting at targets that shoot back, and we dont lose.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Northern Raider

The breath and depth of your historical revisionism and willful self-deception is amazing; I thought this only a characteristic of the French. Case in point: it is Carlos Norman Hathcock. We call this in America, “ignorance gone to seed”.

Far be it from me to awake you from your fantasy of British invincibility on your 3rd world tiny island socialized nation “Empire”; other than to mention it is the USA that most of the world is trying to get to, including multiple British woman that begged me to take them to the US (there might be a few Brits that look a lot like me around you, products of my heathen days…), as well as woman from every other European Nation I visited on Uncle Sam’s all expense paid world tour. This is the real reason we are so hated by Europeans as is exemplified by your responses: jealousy.

However, I was there when British Prime Minister James Callaghan all but begged President Jimmy Carter NOT to reduce American forces on the Fulda Gap as “America is the only obstacle to the Soviet Union’s conquest of Europe”. I was also there when all of Britain prayed for American support for their Falklands Island war out of fear of Soviet intervention. The British have been hiding behind America for decades.

By the way, have you contacted your PM about repaying Britain’s debt to America yet? No? Yet another example of European hypocrisy in crying for American help and then blaming us for every ill that befalls them.

Now, as for my ‘dinner plate’ example, never did I say that is all I have hit; I know Mr. Hathcock because my record hangs in the Sniper Café also. I was given my first 30/30 Winchester at 10 and could take the top off a coke bottle at 50 yards within months. I reloaded my own ammo, killed numerous deer for meat and ended up going through Airborne (Just love those Fort Benning Black Hats), Air Assault, Ranger, Demolition and Green Beret training. Most of the Sniper school grads were good old boys JUST like me, that could outshoot most Europeans in their sleep; which was proven at sniper team marksmanship competitions time and time again.

All a function of the freedom of the Second Amendment; a freedom you do not now have because you kneeled to your rulers and gave up your firearms like a bunch of sheep. You will soon see that it will not happen here; HERE are free men and women who WILL stand to defend their God given rights, just as we did against King George.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There have been previous warnings about Quoting, but let me reinstate the policy..

ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

Please edit the quoted portion to the salient material needed to make your point! There is no need to repeat entire posts within the body of your response. Too many and too large quotes hampers the readability of our busy and populated message threads. Also, it adds unnecessary file size to the download of a thread page for members who are browsing ATS on modems (not everyone is on broadband, we're a very diverse global community).

Quote the post immediately before yours: This makes no sense, and quoting the entire previous post above yours will result in a slight warning.

Quoting an entire post: Size doesn't matter unless the post is already small, less than 3 sentences. You will receive a warning if you quote an entire post that exceeds four or more sentences.

Please read and if you have questions, don't hesitate to U2U me or any Staff member.

Semper

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Actually, my granddad qualified for the Airforce rifle team by putting six bullets through the same spot on a bullseye at 1000 yards. Anyway, when your target is shooting back, it's a different story.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
OK, knowing that I am at severe risk of PO'ing the mod, what does any of this have to do with Obama's gun ban list?

Your granddad's marksmanship is admirable, but...

I once put 3 shots so close that they made a single hole in the paper at 100 yards with a Remington 742 Woodsmaster with iron sights, and with a Marlin 444 lever-action (also with iron sights) put 5 shots in as many seconds onto a orange-sized steel gong at 25 yards at twilight when it was barely visible.

I have witnesses who can verify these.

But what does any of this have to do with the Obama gun ban list?

Somebody please enlighten me.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Although, actually, maybe my last post was in fact relevant and on-topic, since it demonstrates that a competent marksman with a lever action rifle or sporting self-loader can do as much or more damage than an amateur with a so-called "assault weapon".

Hmm. That's a new angle I just thought of and which is also actually relevant to the OP. Thanks, Kiltedninja, for pointing my brain in that direction!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Carlos Hathcock was a hero of mine actually, and James Land fight to create a sniper school was inspirational. but the fact remains shooting styraight is not something yanks can do well, especially under fire.

Believe me no one is jelous of Americans, We have achieved more than the Us ever has, won more wars, created, liberated or defeated more nations than the US could ever dream of.

Actually Callaghan also asked the French to increase their contribution to stand against the soviet union, must have known how unreliable the US forces were.

Aah the falklands where the Americans provided real time satelite imagry to the Argentines, yes we remember that well..

repaying fuinancial debt to america yup that was paid off in 1981, thanks for reminding us that US support was purely for financial gain. BTW when are the yanks going to repay us for saving their asses on Korea?

Real riflemen and marksmen dont boast or bull# about their achievements, I know because I'm a 22 year veteran myself, BTW I see a Canadian now holds the world record for sniping, must the the better class of soldier from up north.

US Rangers and Green berets yup nice chaps, its a force that was set up by the Brits for the Yanks in WW2 to teach the yanks how to fight properly.

as I pointed out earlier britain has had a 30 year record rise in legally held guns, its just we dont like loons and military fantasists to have acess to them. And just accept the fact that it was the french who gave you your victory just like in Gulf war 1 it was the French troops first across the line.

Mind the NWO, UN,Girl Guides, Aliens, NSA or Disney Channel does not get you.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

While I was in the U.S. Marines we had 12 British royal marines come down to the west coast in an exchange program. Let me just say they were the most undisciplined skinny little sh*t bags I have ever seen. Well there was one who could actually hit the barn.
Don't be upset cause your country at one time was a super power that got beat to a bloody pulp by farmers... that was a long time ago get over it.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Oh and one more thing.. Your here saying that America lost all its wars and were always pushed back and such, well then answer me this. Why is your entire country 1/2 the size of the U.S. state that I live in? You can complain all you want. At the end of the day im living in a huge country and your living on a little island the size of my back yard.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by tac109]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Royal Marines or US marines, just sailors with guns, can expect them to hit anything less than a battleship. Rifleman wear rifle green berets in the UK, and wear Ranger tags in the US. They hit what they aim at and dont boast about it. We have quite a lot of US troops in the Uk at the moment, they are also lots in Canada and Mexico trying to avoid going back to Iraq. who's worried about the US its in terminal decline, we still have over 150 other great nations in our Commonwealth and we still win our wars.

Doncha just love the attitude from the most powerful military nation of earth that was utterly defeated by Vietnamese peasants and 300 Somali bandits driving jeeps.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Northern Raider]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tac109

Oh and one more thing.. Your here saying that America lost all its wars and were always pushed back and such, well then answer me this. Why is your entire country 1/2 the size of the U.S. state that I live in? You can complain all you want. At the end of the day im living in a huge country and your living on a little island the size of my back yard.

Actually the UK is only one fifth the size of the US but we still have the fourth largest economy in the world, the best military record in history, and we dont have to pretend to be Canadians when we travel abroad.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

For the record in the last 300 years the US has got Puerto Rica for its empire, and has lost its last 3 or 4 wars.
The UK has won all its wars over that same period and has the following as equal partners in the Commonwealth. It has liberated , defeated or created, Oh and with the Japanese and Arabs we actually own most of the US anyway.

• Aden
• Antigua and Barbuda
• Australia
• Bahamas
• Barbados
• Basutoland - see Lesotho
• Bechuanaland - see Botswana
• Belgium
• British Antarctic Territory
• British Central Africa
• British East Africa
• British Guiana - see Guyana
• British Honduras - see Belize
• British Indian Ocean Territory
• British New Guinea (Papua)
• British Somaliland - see Somaliland
• British South Africa Company
• Brunei
• Burma - see Myanmar
• Canada
• Cape Colony - South Africa
• Ceylon - see Sri Lanka
• Cook Islands
• Cyprus
• Dominica
• East India Company
• Federated Malay States
• Fiji
• France
• Gambia
• Gilbert and Ellice Islands - see Kiribati and Tuvalu
• Gold Coast - see also Ghana
• Ionian Islands
• Grenada
• Germany
• Heligoland
• Holland
• Hong Kong
• India
• Ireland
• Jamaica
• Kenya
• Labuan
• Lagos (Nigeria)
• Leeward Islands
• Liu Kung Tau - see China
• Malacca
• Malaya - see Malaysia
• Maldives
• Malta
• Mauritius
• Mosquito Coast - see Nicaragua
• Natal
• Nauru - see Western Pacific High Commission
• New Hebrides - see Vanuatu
• Newfoundland
• New South Wales
• New Zealand
• Niger Coast Protectorate - see British Nigeria
• Nigeria
• Niue - see Western Pacific High Commission
• North Borneo - see Sabah
• Northern Nigeria - see British Nigeria
• Northern Rhodesia - see Zambia
• Nyasaland - see Malawi
• Orange River Colony
• Palestine
• Penang
• Portugal
• Poland
• Queensland
• Rhodesia - see Zimbabwe
• Royal Niger Company
• Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland
• Saint Christopher, Nevis and Anguilla
• Saint Kitts and Nevis
• Saint Lucia
• Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
• Sarawak
• Seychelles
• Sierra Leone
• Singapore
• Solomon Islands
• South Africa
• South Australia
• Southern Nigeria - see British Nigeria
• Southern Rhodesia - see Zimbabwe
• Spain
• Straits Settlements
• Sudan
• Swaziland
• Tanganyika
• Tasmania
• Tonga
• Transvaal
• Trinidad and Tobago
• Turks and Caicos Islands
• Uganda
• United states of America
• Unfederated Malay States
• Victoria Colony
• Weiheiwei - see China
• West African Settlements
• West Indies Federation
• West Pacific High Commissioner
• Western Australia
• Western Samoa - see Samoa
• Windward Islands
• Witu Protectorate
• Zanzibar

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Okay ladies or gents, we needn't get into a pissing contest over this. The point is, that just because you're a soldier, doesn't mean you can shoot well. Personally, I can shoot well with a rifle, but it's because I was taught to shoot well. A good teacher will teach you good things, a mediocre teacher will teach you mediocre things.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Raider

:
[edit on 7-4-2009 by Northern Raider]

This pathetic interference by the moderators is why I am leaving ATS, instead of pissing around docking points off serious contributors why dont they actually moderate and stop the totally off topic posts from the conspiracy and gun nuts. No wonder serious survivalists laughed when I said where I was posting to try and help others. To those seriously interested in survivalism have a look at forums like Yahoos Miscelanious Survivalism Moderated, or retreat Survival and Secure Home. Or even the excellent Zombie Squad forum and also EDC Forum.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Well first off I dont even know why you joined in on this thread. This thread does not concern slaves. This thread is for free men who own guns (Americans). And the U.K. is not 1/4 the size of the U.S. its 1/4 the size of texas. Our USMC base camp pendleton is almost half the size of your country alone. Ever see the movie 28 days later? Its a shame you cant own guns.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Well first off I dont even know why you joined in on this thread. This thread does not concern slaves. This thread is for free men who own guns (Americans). And the U.K. is not 1/4 the size of the U.S. its 1/4 the size of texas. Our USMC base camp pendleton is almost half the size of your country alone. Ever see the movie 28 days later? Its a shame you cant own guns.

I joined this thread to try and get it stopped as this was a survival forum until the guin nuts and conspracy theorists turned up.
The UK has a huge humber of gun owners , gun licences are at a record high, its we just dont let idiots have guns like the Americans do. And even with camps the size of texas the USMC still cant win any wars its still down to the US army to be the professionals.. Free men who own guns.... you mean idoits who massacrs workmates and schoolfriends.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Your saying the U.S. Army is better than the Marines? Now I truly believe your on crack. Ill list some quotes about the marines said by non marines.
"Teufelhunde!" (Devil Dogs) said by German Soldiers during WW1

"The safest place in korea was behind a platoon of marines, lord how they could fight"-MAJGEN Frank Lowe- U.S. Army

"Panic sweeps my men when they are facing the american marines" said by captured north korean major

"I have just returned from visiting the marines at the front, and there is not a finer fighting organization in the world"- General MacArthur U.S Army

"Marines know how to use their bayonets, Army bayonets may as well be paper weights" - Navy Times

"Why in the hell cant the army do it if the marines can? They are the same kind of men, Why cant they be like the marnies"- General John Pershing

Just a couple other facts about the marines. The marines dont practice retreating drills, the army does. The marines protect the president, the army does not. The marines fly with the president on air force one, the army does not. When the president travels over seas the marines go with him, the army does not.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Oh.. Do you know why the Japanese didnt invade main land united states during WW2. Because our civilian guns would out number their military guns. "You can not invade the mainland United States, There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass" - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
And im afraid that facts are facts, after clinton inacted the assualt weapons ban, statistics show that it had no impact on deaths or crime, after the ban expired crime and deaths did not increase. All these mass shooting.... are happening in states and towns where gun control is very strict and have no ccws

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join