It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Identity Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This is my last Titor thread I promise...

John Titor Hoax Debunked and Identity Revealed

youtube.com...

hoaxhunter.blogspot.com...

--- John Razimus Hughston

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Hello, was expecting this since some weeks ago

I know there are several people who don't even wanna hear that name anymore, but i gotta say thank you for all that incredible research you made on this case, even if it was just for fun, i think this was something good in general for all the truthers out there.

Thanks for the update!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
so who was it?

I can't access video or pics at work.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yeah, who is it?
10 minute vids are just too big to watch on a dial-up.

Please don't say Marty McFly

Good work Raz!

IRM

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It was Blossom Goodchild all along man.....

I knew it had to be her..

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Yeah, who is it?
10 minute vids are just too big to watch on a dial-up.

Please don't say Marty McFly

Good work Raz!

IRM

From the Razimus Blog:

THE EVIDENCE:

THE URL: whitepages.addresses.com...

The evidence is a P.O. box connected with "John Titor". In my opinion this is the best black and white evidence behind the identity of John Titor.

This url is my evidence behind the true identity of John Titor. Click it, view it, bookmark it, take a screenshot of it, save it (it may change or disappear at any time).

JOHN RICK HABER:

He has been connected with John Titor in the past, in this video:

THE VOYAGER VIDEO: www.youtube.com...

This video is in Italian but I have the translation, I will upload the translated version in the future.

Until now no concrete connection has been made with John Rick Haber and John Titor except being the brother of Larry Haber the lawyer for The John Titor Foundation, and except for wanting to be on the Voyager John Titor televison show so badly that he flew in to Florida to be there by his brother Larry Haber while they interviewed him, But thanks to my newly uncovered evidence, THE URL: whitepages.addresses.com...)

Wish there was more to it, i wonder if we get to hear something from this guy or his brother

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Ahhh but of course! Dang that Bosom Crazychild!

reply to post by Kaifan

Cheers man!

IRM

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
What do we know personally about John Rick Haber's history?

Schooling, profession etc...

I want to know if he could have been capable of the technical drawings etc - or if there are more people in on it. You would certainly need to be multi disciplined to pull off the Titor hoax with 1 or 2 people.

IRM

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
S&F

Good piece of research!!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wiki has a small part right at the end saying John Rick Haber is a computer expert

all i got

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Yeah... I just did a google search. It seems people have been pointing the finger at him for quite a while now.

IRM

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

But it does seem hard to find any other info though, that is unless he is an art critic from New York. Im sure some more will come out soon though.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

He has the been the main suspect for a while....

Kinda like Arthur Leigh Allen in the case of the Zodiac killer... i spent many a night trying to crack that and hurt my head many times.
At least the ZK was real anyway.... JT is a hoax....would be nice to solve it or find the Perp but i ain't gonna lost sleep over this one

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I'd like to see some public humiliation. The Titor scam is charlatanism of the highest order. It was never portrayed as fictional and so many people have mistakenly put trust in the story and lost countless hours to it.

Sure I can understand that a large element of responsibility falls on the individual to carefully critique anything passed off as fact before signing their name to it - but it was the original intention of the perps, in whatever capacity, to deceive.

There's also the issue of how much money was made off the story in regards to the book and various appearances on shows such as C2C. The motive being to knowingly perpetuate the hoax and cash return further.

I want to see some comeuppance...

IRM

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

I'd like to see some public humiliation. The Titor scam is charlatanism of the highest order. It was never portrayed as fictional and so many people have mistakenly put trust in the story and lost countless hours to it.

There's also the issue of how much money was made off the story in regards to the book and various appearances on shows such as C2C. The motive being to knowingly perpetuate the hoax and cash return further.
I want to see some comeuppance...
IRM

That is true i guess mate.
It's a shame so many get suckered in by all these bull**** artists eh?

I would like it to be put to bed too, for someone to just say "yeah, it was me...sorry" but as you've said, It's too lucrative for somebody to do that now.
It is a hoax and to give him/them credit...a pretty good one too.... no decent pictures, no evidence really....just many posts about being from the future...and thousands, hundreds of thousands and perhaps millions are caught...hook, line and sinker.

Just so frustrating man.... or it used to be, a few years ago.
As i said, i don't care so much now... i still live in hope that the government will come out and say..."yes aliens are real and here is all the evidence and bodies of aliens we have" or the Vatican to come out and say "this is what we know and this is why the myth has been kept alive.... for money"

But i know that ain't gonna happen.
Same way this ain't gonna happen.

It is annoying man....

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

That url was a great find. Well done. I think you may have cracked the case. Who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes though. I still believe anamolies was involved and that the owner is part of Team Titor.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Well done on another good video.

I was quite shocked at some of the comments you are getting on youtube

S+F

new topics

top topics

join