It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be 'wild card' extraterrestrial UFO landings worldwide in 2012 or beyond?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Just read this and thought I would share what do you think?

There is converging objective predictive evidence, expert opinion, exopolitical policy analysis, and extraterrestrial contactee communications supporting a hypothesis that large scale “wild card” event(s), involving mass extraterrestrial (UFO) sightings or landings over major urban or other visible centers on the planet for peaceful purposes may occur during the period leading up to 2011-12 or beyond.

This the interesting bit

Reverse speech identification & ET/UFO “wild card” event

On February 20, 2009, this column introduced reverse speech evidence of a future extraterrestrial UFO “wild card” event by Canadian speech recognition expert and former CBS radio producer Jon Kelly in an article entitled, Barack Obama’s inaugural speech predicts “extraterrestrial event” on scale of Iraq war says expert.

Reverse speech identifying ET invasion?

In the 35-minute radio interview, Jon Kelly reviews how reverse speech analysis of Barack Obama's inaugural address reveals secret, subconscious messages about large-scale extraterrestrial events during the years of the Obama administration. Obama’s first term of office runs through January 20, 2013. If re-elected, he will be in office through January 20, 2017.

The full article is here here

[edit on 13-3-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This is extremely interesting, everyday I am learning more and more and I have this gut feeling that something big is going to happen soon. At first I thought it was my imagination, but everytime I read something like this my body is filled with a massive feeling of elation and worry. All the hairs on my neck stand up and I begin to think "I must prepare myself and my family"

It is my opinion that ET are here everyday around us I thoroughly believe that contact will be made within 3 years, I believe the ET are allowing the powers that be to disclose information systematically through media and other outlets.

The drake equation seems to be doing the rounds everywhere I turn. Therefore people are now saying of course there must be life out there, a hell of a contrast to 10 -20 years ago.

I say look at the films that are being released this year and next and try to spot the pattern, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. I have always said watch the movies because that is where alot of this disclosure is coming from.

Everyday something new.

Thankyou.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hi, franspeakfree!

Your first external quote, about the predictive material describing "mass" appearances lines up with what I understand will happen as well.

Currently, we are seeing smaller mass sightings over major cities, in countries all around the globe. One can easily find irrefutable evidence of this; so contact on a mid-size level, if you will, is occurring now.

Some people exist in a greater state of denial (sleep) than others; therefore the realizations that should come with these obvious contacts is having a harder time penetrating through the intellect (belief system) of the viewer.

One has to suspect, however, that these sorts of contacts - all sorts of contacts - have an effect at a deeper level...A sort of trigger perhaps...

It is totally possible that we are interacting, consciously, at a deeper level of ourselves with these beings to bring about what we are soon to consciously experience (we're always the last to know...).

Quoting from a David Wilcock article about an interview a gentleman calling himself "Mr. X" did with Project Camelot some time ago,

Mr. X’s testimony included the fact that he saw documents saying the ET’s basically told our government, “Hey, you can cover up the truth. You can say whatever you want. But when it comes to the end of 2012, we’re going to show up in massive numbers, and there isn’t a darn thing you can do about it.”

EXTERNAL QUOTE

So, the more limited sightings / contacts that have occurred over past decades have already moved to the next level - mass sightings.

Although history doesn't really support, or show evidence that this will necessarily lead to contact on the scale the predictive material portends (there have been spikes in the past), it should be clear that what is happening now is fairly unprecedented in the history of our race, and that in itself may support the possibility of mass, open contact on a scale we haven't seen yet.

It's interesting, but your feeling that "something big is about to happen" is shared by countless others - and it has nothing to do with a bad economy.

This feeling of "something big about to happen" also seems fairly unprecedented. That sentiment seems to be growing of late...

I will say this, however, I understand (and believe) that what has been shared about what will occur over (or by) the next couple of years (before or by 2012 / 2013) has been misrepresented to us; at least, a full, clear picture does not exist as yet.

First, it should be clear that extraterrestrial contact, and its ramifications, have been confused and obfuscated by the powers that be - who, for the record, have a very limited understanding of what is happening, by design.

Our governments and militaries have evinced that they do not understand what is to occur in our near future. From what I understand, very few people do.

What is clear is this, it is not, apparently, necessary for all or many to know at the moment; and what will occur is / are positive on a scale that we couldn't possibly imagine.

This last part I'm clear on; call it faith and strong evidentiary support (One practical example might be President Obama's reversal of many of George W.'s criminal legislation. If Obama were a part of the same negative "cabal," why would he reverse Bush's criminal legislation the second he stepped in office? It doesn't make logical sense; therefore, I say positive changes have already started; at least in the public / political sector. There is further evidence just with Obama if you're willing to look...).

Either way, we're in for a ride, and there will be many pleasant surprises.

[grammar edits - 3/13]

[edit on 13-3-2009 by atswheat]

[edit on 13-3-2009 by atswheat]

new topics

join