It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highly Possible Bird Flu Out Break In Kenya.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Kenya has been put on the alert over a possible outbreak of Avian Influenza, also known as Bird Flu.

They are mainly claiming that this is due to Migratory paths of birds going to Asia and Europe, which makes sense to a degree - I mentioned about birds migratory patterns being a way to spread H5N1 globally in a relative short time in my Intro thread* to this forum. Kenya to me has ALWAYS been the next big target, they are stupidly ill equipped to the point where i don't know what to say, they enforce zero controls on poultry to a safe level, which would have to be high considering how vunrable they are. This alert has also been tied in with the Egyptian girl who died from H5N1 recently. I know, you know and Kenya knows it - Kenya is next to get hit and when it hits they in a lot of trouble. The western world has already said that they will not/cannot help Africa with this virus; we have said that we are too busy getting ready to save our selves. I mentioned all of this is my thread** that i made on the 31st of the 8th 2008, i predicted that Kenya would be the next target, not for one or two cases but for the global launching point, looks like they have all relised it now.

Fox

Source of new information.
*A Detailed Introduction Of H5N1 To New Comers.
**Bird Flu's Next Big Victim [My Prediction]

[edit on 13-3-2009 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Bird Flu is too slow a killer for my liking, but the DOW is up slightly so I guess anything is possible. I just wish those chickens (ha ha ha) at the NWO would either put up or shut up.

join