It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US sends destroyer in China Sea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAnonUK

Russia helped the Uk win the second world war.Thats a fact,even if the USA did not intervene Russia still took 70% of the german forces form the east.To be a super power you need both military and economic power,its always the economic power that falls first and the military dies even faster.I know alot of Americans think they will have a thousands year reign or something,but the natural progression of societies state otherwise.China and india is where we should be focusing now,america wont be the same in 20 years time.China will be top dog,thats a fact.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I honestly thought that WWII ended more due to the fact that Germany had lost being over confident against Russia and Japan was on it's knees being Isolated and unable to supply more outdated Planes or even train pilots as fast as they where losing them.
There factories where closing dur to raw materials being stopped from entering the country.

Now What we have here with China and the US is 2 super powers, One with the technology and the other with the man power, I really believe that the US would run out of bullets before China ran out of men.

In a conflict between the 2 it would all depend on where the conflict was being played out, difficult for either country to try and invade each other so it would be mainly made up of Proxy wars trying to leap frog to the other.

It is not something I want to see, I really think that China is being set up as the next world police and when they are finally used up there usefulness, a race specific virus would probably be spread to deplete the new world police.
the powers that be would then install their own new United nations police force.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by branty
reply to post by munkey66

Off topic a tad , but kinda repling to your question

"Whats Obama doing"

He recently added more stricter sanctions against Iran,

As far as your post, its scary to be sure

He keeps putting his chin out and daring countries to swing first

Some country will

I believe it is what the NWO tells obama to do and further believe obama has no clue and has to rely on his Clinton Adminstration Advisers he appointed and script writters to tell him what to do next.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Originally posted by CrabPaste!!!
Anything a spam touches turns to rat $hit.

What on earth is that meant to mean?
are you callin the US spam or the post itself?

When I lived in Bahrain (Desert Shield/early 1990's), SPAM was what some non US military called the American military. It stood for Spastic, Plastic, American, Moron.

Don't shoot the messenger - it's what the term SPAM meant back then and I'm not endorsing it, just explaining how the term was used.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Chinese and North Korean fishing trawlers are naval auxiliary ships and capable of mounting crew served machine guns and depth charges. The USS Chung-Hoon is there just as a show of force type response, to keep anyone from doing something that could cause a shooting match.

The Chung-Hoon is one of the most heavily armed destroyers in the world, but they're playing in the Chinese backyard, and PLAN could bring enough ships against her to overwhelm her easily if they really wanted to. I will almost guarantee that there is at least on Los Angeles class SSN in the area, and possibly the Seawolf as well (she's in the area with a carrier group exercising). But even with them there, if the PLAN really wanted to they could take out the Impeccable and Chung-Hoon pretty easily.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join