It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best bank in the world! Were you own it! No more NWO banskter gansters!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
wimp.com

Jak Bank in Sweden has a strange but brilliant banking system.
This is a bank that you own! You own shares in the bank via membership.
The JAK Members Bank, or JAK Medlemsbank, is a cooperative, member-owned bank based in Skovde, Sweden. JAK is an acronym for Jord Arbete Kapital in Swedish or Land Labour Capital. A membership of approximately 35,000 (as of 2008) dictates the bank's policy and direction. Board of Directors is voted annually by members, who are allowed only to have one share of it
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
MUST SEE THE VIDEO!!!!
I love it! Send the video to your representatives, congressmen, and senators. Show them that there are alternatives and Tell them to support Ron Pauls bill to get rid of the Federal Reserve!

This system is brilliant and I hope it catches on. It would be a great way to move into the 21st century and renew the banking system and how we use it.
GET RID OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER BANSKTER GANSTERS!

wimp.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
As far as I know we have similar in Ireland as well, they are not banks as such here, but "Credit Unions".

Seems they work on a similar basis. Elected board/shares/dividends/etc

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticniall
As far as I know we have similar in Ireland as well, they are not banks as such here, but "Credit Unions".

Seems they work on a similar basis. Elected board/shares/dividends/etc

Correct. Here in Australia their called Community Credit Unions. The concept has been around for years..

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is why Most Credit Unions are not affected by the Global Melt Down. They have been properly managed and fully investigate all the possible frauds.

I belong to my Father's Credit Union and so far they have only had one, I said one default on a mortgage in the last 5 years.

I love Credit Unions.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This is a "must see video" if you are interested in alternatives to the fraudulent banking system that the pesky "money lenders" has based their business model upon! (a system where only the top 10% will benefit from it, while the other 90% of people are loosing their money!)

We should boycott the regular banking systems, and implement a interest free system like JAK instead.

We need to take our freedom back and give the oppressors the finger!

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wideawake08

Like the other posters already said, this is the way a credit union works here in America. Not a fresh, new idea at all! My credit union does not have FDIC protection, but it does have the support of all the many members who keep their money there. Perhaps this is the way American banks should be, instead of taking from the taxpayers and spending on wild parties, and don't forget those golden parachutes for CEOs, either.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I certainly agree with this. Take all the power away from the big corporate banking shysters and put our money somewhere safer where it can't be used by high-flying fraudsters trying to make dodgy investments for a quick buck and a new Ferrari.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

HOLY SNAPS!!!

A Swedish Credit Union!!!!!!!!!!

I am at a loss as to why this is revolutionary?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sorry to bust your bubble guys.
Credit Unions, at least in America, used to be independant of the Govt. machine know as the Fed. Res. Bank and the FDIC.

I've done some searching and asking questions of our credit unions try to find a safe harbor the last six months.

They have all been pulled into the system in the last 15 years. CUNA is just another word for FDIC. They used to in the old days loan against deposits. It made less available for them to lend out, but very strong, and hard to get a loan the first time.
All they do now, is what the banks do, leveraged borrowing. Thin air. Make money by typing into a computer backed by the Fed. Res. Banking system.

www.cuna.org...

Here is a nice letter from 2002
At the time, CUNA had 90% of the Credit Unions.

www.cuna.org...

They are suppose to be "Non-Profit". If they are non-profit, where does all that interest money go? Do you get it back in extreme interest from your savings account with them? No

It's all a fantisy. It's now a bigger scam than the banks from what I can find. Instead of the bank (credit union) making profits, it all goes back to the Fed. Res. Bank instead. So really, they make more profit this way.

Cash is still king. The gun is the best security measure.

Even if you put it in a deposit box, if the bank closes, your screwed. And if the Govt. takes over the bank, you do not think they will not go through those boxes? Yeah right!

Wow! That was my first Conspiracy and I just pulled facts from their own site! Wow.

OP, Flag for this thread to bring some light...........

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

It looks like, from what I could find, that this Jak Bank in Sweden is still safe. I found a website or two that had good information and a few others listed.

www.progressivehistorians.com... ternatives-to-current.html

giorgiosimonetti.net...

new topics

top topics

join