It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexician Drug Lord makes Forbes List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

MEXICO CITY – Mexico is decrying Forbes Magazine's decision to include the reputed leader of one of the country's most violent drug cartels on its list of billionaires.

So which side of the conspiracy theroy does this fall on?

I have read the different opinions of who is really behind importing drugs to this country, and for what reasons; but to put a drug dealer on the billionaire list is outrageous. Are the financial powers that be letting slip their true colors?

link to full article

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I think Forbes was just trying to be accurate.

Bill Gates is #1 and he is the biggest dealer of crap in the world!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Just accuracy my friend, Nick_X is right.

I guess it doesn't matter that he got his money one way or another. What does matter is that he has it.

The top 1% are the people that really control the world. I wonder what will happen when one of these crime bosses gets near the top of the list and forces his way into a bilderberg meeting?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
The top 1% are the people that really control the world. I wonder what will happen when one of these crime bosses gets near the top of the list and forces his way into a bilderberg meeting?

He would never make it they would take him out first.

On the other hand I find it appalling that Forbes would list this person in the name of accuracy.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
Bill Gates is #1 and he is the biggest dealer of crap in the world!

That maybe true, but I don't think Gates uses peasants as slave labor, mercenaries as guards, nor does his end product kill from an overdose, ruin lives and families not to mention whole communities!!!

Oh wait a minute; computers can be kind of addicting can't they?

Seriously, apalling is the only discriptive word I can think of that won't get me a reprimand.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I just find it a sad commentary on our economy that Forbes would stoop that low to fill a quota. Not to mention very depressing.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Drug dealers are people too!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I would suggest that possibly all on the list got there by how you would say, some rather odd dealings which havn't been in the best interest of those who where on the recieving end.
exsample, Large food chains who destroyed the lives of small family business.
so they all have a dark side.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by munkey66]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

True that.

All I can do is sit and shake my head... Ok 5 min pity party over.
Check the garden. Check the rain barrels. Check the livestock. Check the ammo. Thank God I'm a Country Girl!

new topics

top topics

join