It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pink dolphin appears in US lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Pink dolphin appears in US lake

www.telegraph.co.uk

"I just happened to see a little pod of dolphins, and I noticed one that was a little lighter.

"It was absolutely stunningly pink.

"I had never seen anything like it. It's the same color throughout the whole body and it looks like it just came out of a paint booth.

"The dolphin appears to be healthy and normal other than its coloration, which is quite beautiful and stunningly pink.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I thought we could all use a smile here tonight , and this is so cool. If it was not for the the wonderful picture Im sure that no one would have believed him . So..... exactly what were you drinking when you saw the pink dolphin again? Anyway , it has been sighted quite a lot :"I have personally spotted the pink dolphin 40 to 50 times in the time since the original sighting as it has apparently taken up residence with its family in the Calcasieu ship channel.`` Said the Charter boat captain Erik Rue.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-3-2009 by bluemooone2]

[edit on 13-3-2009 by bluemooone2]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
This is great!

Thanks for the pleasant yet odd news!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Crazy, and yes we all need a smile every once in a while. As for it in general lets just hope its a female lol.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Yeah, Albino dolphins are cute

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I love that even anomalies in Nature are stunning!

There is a species of dolphin called Pink Dolphins but they are much further South.

Wonderful article and thanks so much for sharing it.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I really wanted to write some intelligent comment but all I can think of, "tastes like chicken"

Hope I don't get booted for off topic!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I was expecting it to be pink for obvious reasons..but thats REALLY pink.I hope dolphins aren't bigots and racists like us humans.

new topics

top topics

join