It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE BRAIN CHIP: A Prison for your mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Exactly, everything is marketed today. Advertisements on internet videos now? This is why i question the 800 dollar products on that site. I'll be a champ without their products unless they're already installed in my body and are actually helping me.
People are rising up just for the simple fact of "awareness". The question is what are we rising up for? Love? Fear?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
reply to post by Mr. D

Exactly, everything is marketed today. Advertisements on internet videos now? This is why i question the 800 dollar products on that site. I'll be a champ without their products unless they're already installed in my body and are actually helping me.
People are rising up just for the simple fact of "awareness". The question is what are we rising up for? Love? Fear?

Do you really believe that nonsense?What are we rising up for? You don't know? Wow.......
I don't know about you but I will NEVER be a slave to the powers that be. Do you have
any clue what they can do to you with that implanted technology? They can see, hear
smell, taste and feel everything you do! They can make you see, hear, smell, taste and
feel what ever they want you to sense 24/7! That means you can't even take a dump
without them knowing it in High Definition 3D! You my friend are either part of their
sorry scheme or have alot to learn.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join