It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE BRAIN CHIP: A Prison for your mind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The Veri-chip ( for human implant) will eventually not be enough.

Can you say CYBORG

Ya know, when we were little kids, we always invisioned the future to be a world full of walking, talking, robots...just didn't figure WE"D be the robots....

CHECK THIS OUT

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Butter Cookie]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Butter Cookie

You might find this interesting, alarming or both depending on your views.

Tip of the iceberg really.

transhumanism.org...

There are many people who believe that humans will evolve through cybernetics etc.

If you ask me I say bollocks to that but that is just my opinion.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
That Chip thing have been going on for a long time already.

José Manuel Rodriguez Delgado:

en.wikipedia.org...

I have posted this kind of info on other forums and people always make naive comments about it. Anyone can believe whatever anyone wants, but this stuff is as bad as serious.

Peter Cochrane from BT has also a project called: "soulcatcher chip"

www.ipsden.u-net.com...

But again, I would not be surprised if people feel optimistic about this kind of technology.

I think perhaps the breakpoint from this particular conspiracy theory is that it is also shared by people with Christian beliefs, that was at least the only argument I heard against it last time I tried to send such a warning over the internet.

Believe it if you want, just don't say you were not told.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Robots are the new wave of population. They never say no, they never ask why, and they never become retaliatory. Right now, there are robots that can perform operations on humans. My neighbor's son-in-law is a doctor in texas, and they have robots that are now performing gall bladder surgeries. Now ya see the reasoning behind microchipping. Once humans are all chipped, we are under the control of whomever wants to push our buttons. Do you think the movies "Total Recall" and "Universal Soldier" were made for entertainment only?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You are right ( the wind) and also the obvious TERMINATOR cuz he's what we'll eventaully become: human under computer control (cyborg). What do you make of them using words to describe human features and characteristics to also describe computer features and characteristics ( sleep, memory, program, intelligence, command, operation, monitor, etc?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

My take on the language used for computers as well as humans is the fact that we're headed for a world where everything is all digitized and everything will be nothing but letters, numbers and equations. This can be well out in the open and seen when you watch the 2 movies the "matrix".

Go back and watch those 2 movies, but don't really watch them, break them down and study them from a more scientific point of view. Look around, dtv has gone digital, the telephone systems have gone digital, checkout lines in all stores have gone digital, all global govt's went digital years ago, and the final piece of the puzzle is how will they get the human flesh digitized? Now also keep in the mind the facts that there is enough produced credible evidence of worm holes and parallel universes. The bible it"self shows this, and allow me to prove it for you. Remember when Jesus departed the deciples on the mount of olives and he said that he'd return the same way he left this planet? Well, it's a scientific fact that on our outter atmosphere, if you don't have the proper equipment on when entering outter space, you'll burn up, right? Okay, Jesus went up into the clouds, and then poof, he just disappeared!

The bible shows everything from even a scientific vantage point, and yet many still diss it's authenticity and validity. Some more food for thought here also. I remember watching a documentary once on national geographic where this airforce pilot was flying a normal recon mission along the equator and down around the southpole, and what he found got covered up very quickly by the feds, which was what this pilot found was a big hole in the ice and a temperature varience of such and such degress. Well, we (our gov't) sent in a ground expedition crew, and found a whole other world where at the center of our earth was another earth! Inside this earth was beaches, people, and even animals, which might explain our ufo phenomenom!

If you notice in the bible, it even predicts the coming cyborgs as you called them in the book of revelations and in the book of daniel. In revelations, the microchip is called the mark, and in daniel, he himself was told to seal up the book until the time of the end, for God knowed daniel wouldn't understand what the mark was because it was going to be a microchip, and this kind of technology wasn't even a mere thought back in those days. I can go on with a few more biblical examples of the already here digitized society we're now entering into, but I figure you already know about it. But a computerized society is what satan wants, for when he gets it, it'll take only him and a few of his minions to run the entire universe! Now, do ya see the bigger picture here unfolding?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I think the problem we seem to face, when it comes to skepticism about the computer chip conspiracy, is the fact that we do not have clear understanding about what the soul is.

It may be hard to prevent someone from getting something stolen away from him/her when he/she either does not know he/she has, or does not really understand well enough to feel the need of protecting it.

As a parallel you can take the native american indians who gave their gold in exchange for mirrors when they met the first spanish conquistadores.

Different scenario, but same principle works here. I hope I made my point clear.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stephan76

POint well made stephan, and received. One more thing to ponder on concerning microchipping and the wonderance of if we have a soul, and it is this, I sometime think that americans do know they have a soul, but what they ran out of a long time ago is their spirit! I can't speak for the people globally, but from the folks here in the usa, we have lost our "spunk"! This happened back when the civil war happened. What a lot of people don't know about is that good ole "honest" abe lincoln had more than 350,000 people killed for protesting the north's involvement in the war! I am not talking about troops either, I am talking about civilian casualties! Some history says it was a combination of both, but if ya read the book: Copperheads, The Rise and Fall of Lincoln Opponents in the North, it says different. You can read page 108 for yourself and see what I am referring to. Oh well, back to the issue at hand. Since the civil war, american citizens haven't had the same kind of hardcore inner-strength when it comes to standing up for themselves. We're like horses who's spirits have been broken. We as a whole nation lack the courage and will to do what's right, and those of us who do have the will and courage are labeled as radicals because the masses are just plain AFRAID! They want change, but want someone else to do the dirty work, and yet allow them to reap the rewards also. Example here would be my neighbor. Here where I live, land taxes got raised this year by 126%. Many folks cried and whined, and when I would mention that we do something about it, the reply was always the same! Whadda we gonna do? They'll just take our land and throw us in jail if we don't pay our taxes! Then they would say, boy I wish somebody would do something about all of this. I would then tell them, get off your sorry ass and help me and others do something about it then or shutup! Well, you can imagine the looks I got. LOL
Americans can do something about this global bunch of vipers, but it ain't gonna be easy, and it's gonna take more than just a few hundred thousand people and an internet blog to get the job done! Everybody sounds 10 feet tall and bulletproof behind a keyboard, which is exactly where the nwo wants to keep us!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is what they want to do with your country and the world:

www.youtube.com...

It has 7 pieces.

That is one of the reasons for the chip.

Soon they will find more reasons in order to justify it.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stephan76

I readily agree with ya there! Also, have you noticed at how wallstreet and the stock market has made such a remarkable comeback with unemployment being at a 27 year high? I know you're asking what does this have to do with microchips? It has everything to do with chipping. Bank of America is already on the grid and ready to implement the usage of chipped bank cards, credit cards, and even the newly chipped driver's licenses that many states are now going to begin enforcing this may of 2009 under the Real ID Act of 2005. Once chipping is global, then look for it to be moved into the human body and outta any kind of other material like plastic, etc. The precedent for the "mark" has been set!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

actully the other guy was a cyborg in the original terminator, arnold was all machine covered in flesh.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
it scares me to believe what the U.S. government is capable of.....

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Let's not forget about Jesus coming back and setting the slaves free.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Butter Cookie
The Veri-chip ( for human implant) will eventually not be enough.

Can you say CYBORG

Ya know, when we were little kids, we always invisioned the future to be a world full of walking, talking, robots...just didn't figure WE"D be the robots....

CHECK THIS OUT

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-3-2009 by Butter Cookie]

It is already going on! Don't be so naive. There are also tools to combat some of the
frequencies being used to attack and control people. Check out this website.

www.lonestarconsultinginc.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

How do we know if the products on that site actually dont make the situation worse? Everything is extremely pricey. I mean how do we know buying a product on there won't intensify the frequencies? Who's in control of the website? People who want to help or people who want to hurt? So i can get frequency relief for only 800 dollars? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah i don't want to be a fool. I'll save my money and beat them with my mind, the blessing/curse they gave me.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
reply to post by Mr. D

How do we know if the products on that site actually dont make the situation worse? Everything is extremely pricey. I mean how do we know buying a product on there won't intensify the frequencies? Who's in control of the website? People who want to help or people who want to hurt? So i can get frequency relief for only 800 dollars? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah i don't want to be a fool. I'll save my money and beat them with my mind, the blessing/curse they gave me.

First, you need to know HOW you are being attacked, second those products do have on/off buttons.
Can you turn off the way you are being attacked with your mind? Do their frequencies have an on/off
button you can use to turn off the torture, mocking and pain? I think not. Like I said, don't be so naive.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

the web page seems quite bogus.

I like this bit at the end:

NOTE 1: We make no medical, legal, scientific, engineering, supernatural or paranormal claims including but not limited to claims about the existence, extent, intentions, purposes and capabilities of space aliens, ghosts, spirits, psychic powers, psionics, mental telepathy, precognition, auras, clairvoyance, remote viewing and pschokinesis - all related CD projects we do are based on our proprietary theories SHOULD they actually exist AND if the customer does not clearly specify in his/her CDAF another theory he/she wants the CD device design to be based upon.

NOTE 2: By policy, we never recommend for or against, approve or disapprove, sponsor, endorse, support, guarantee, or take any responsibility for any of the content of any non-Lone Star Consulting, Inc. webpage, website, advertisement, publication or other statement EVEN IF WE HAVE PROVIDED A HOTLINK TO IT. And by policy, we never recommend for or against, approve or disapprove, sponsor, endorse, support, guarantee, or take any responsibility for any non-Lone Star Consulting, Inc. company, product or service EVEN IF WE HAVE PROVIDED A HOTLINK TO IT.

ref

the only risk to a person's mind is web sites like this one.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by Mr. D

the web page seems quite bogus.

I like this bit at the end:

NOTE 1: We make no medical, legal, scientific, engineering, supernatural or paranormal claims including but not limited to claims about the existence, extent, intentions, purposes and capabilities of space aliens, ghosts, spirits, psychic powers, psionics, mental telepathy, precognition, auras, clairvoyance, remote viewing and pschokinesis - all related CD projects we do are based on our proprietary theories SHOULD they actually exist AND if the customer does not clearly specify in his/her CDAF another theory he/she wants the CD device design to be based upon.

NOTE 2: By policy, we never recommend for or against, approve or disapprove, sponsor, endorse, support, guarantee, or take any responsibility for any of the content of any non-Lone Star Consulting, Inc. webpage, website, advertisement, publication or other statement EVEN IF WE HAVE PROVIDED A HOTLINK TO IT. And by policy, we never recommend for or against, approve or disapprove, sponsor, endorse, support, guarantee, or take any responsibility for any non-Lone Star Consulting, Inc. company, product or service EVEN IF WE HAVE PROVIDED A HOTLINK TO IT.

ref

the only risk to a person's mind is web sites like this one.

They are disclaiming ghosts, aliens and the sort, what they are offering are tools that
combat known frequencies that make people believe in those things

Measurable, detectable frequencies that can affect the thought processes are already
known, these guy help block those and in some instances makes them themselves.
All depends on what you are willing to pay for it no doubt.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It just seems like if you want to help somebody, you'll do it out of the goodness of your heart. Jesus didn't go around charging people to hear the gospel, nor did he force his phallace in anyone's hole.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
It just seems like if you want to help somebody, you'll do it out of the goodness of your heart. Jesus didn't go around charging people to hear the gospel, nor did he force his phallace in anyone's hole.

They didn't have to buy hunting and fishing licenses back then either.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join