It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignore the big, it's all in the small.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Picture this:

There's a top-secret government project, several people working on it. Every day they go into their facility and do their work. When they're finally done the government can't have any information about it leaking out so they decide to assassinate the workers. Everything goes according to plan and the public is never privy to anything that happened.

This is the typical case for the typical conspiracy theory. Now I ask you; wouldn't all this be easier if the people and places were unknown?

I bring this up because most of the theories seen on this site and other places are all go something more like this:

Top-secret government project, several high-profile people know what's going on. All the work is done in a well-known government facility. Work is done, somebody high-profile gets assassinated.

Now wouldn't it make more sense if the people involved weren't "famous"? Don't you think that assassinations would be easier if the people being assassinated weren't known to the public? Wouldn't ruling the world with a secret cabal go smoother if the true string-pullers names weren't out there? Wouldn't projects work better at an unknown hidden facility?

Look in the obituary of your local paper. See that guy third name down? He was assassinated because he worked on a secret project. That building you pass every day downtown that you don't really know what it is? That's a hidden entrance to a government facility. That guy next to you on the bus? He's one of the few puppet-masters of society.

All I'm saying is that there is almost certainly vast amounts of hidden things that go on right in front of us. I say we should all start looking closer at the people around us, look closer at our towns, pay more attention to where people go, and what they do. I'm not saying that everyone is out to get you, that's paranoid. All I'm saying is you never know, that lady across the street might just be going to work on a "project".

Thoughts and comments.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Nobody?

Nothing to say/add?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingwoody

Good points.

I have mentioned repeatedly on this site about this from experience, not just thoughts or someone elses productions.

Result = Ignored.

People are focusing on the top far too much to even remember that there is a bottom. Many are actually being diverted by the very conspiracies they believe are truth and mainstream conspiracies raise my eyebrows to say the least.

Willingly or unwillingly many are spreading lies.

You are absolutely right when it comes to hidden things in daily lives, the thing is though, many who are a part of it are actually not even aware of it.

If you ever stumble upon the actual truth it would make you wonder how a human mind could fathom it to say the very least.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I see what you are saying but my problem with that is, we meet people all the time, and with one of the puppet masters having such a low profile and just slip into society so easy we would never have a head to point at.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Good points, never thought of it this way. I think what a lot of people don't realize is that our government is a lot smarter than we give them credit for. They have studied the human mind, and know the best way to hide something is to keep it out in the open.

Well done,

Star and flag

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Glad to see all some replies starting to come in. I was getting a little worried when the thread didn't have any views let alone any replies.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The viewing system on ATS is no longer used.

I think it was abandonded due to bandwidth issues but dont quote me on the reasons.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well i agree with Flyingwoody.

Most of the time we're thinking" oh noes NWO are the evil, it corrupt all" or we usualy target the big guys in their comfy armchairs (you can include a cigar).

But if finaly, it was only a way to distract our attentions from the real ?

Technicaly, just show a big scarecrow,you gonna watch it move but never gonna see the lil ferocious ants eating your feets..

Yes, its a reality, we're only focusing on the "big" stuff, but yes, i see everydays the same building with the same weird lil man goin in, at first i never tough abvout the possibility of a conspiracy nor anythings.

But one day i ended realising i was facing a part of the big conspiracy building.

im not gonna tell you to wake up.

ps: dont believe the usual excuse "its a cellphone relay antenna"

top topics

join