It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters Reveal Daylight Footage of Triangle UFO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kraken

During the show they showed a stabilised (through a moving crop) video. They didn't go into as much detail as they used to in previous shows. Their video guy did mention how CCD pixel blooming can cause false edges next to bright light sources, which was something (most UFO shows don't bother), although he ruled that out. I don't necessarily think aliasing can be ruled out for the body of the triangle, because the distance of the object means the lights were very close together.

Looking at the stabilised video I think the triangle is likely to be of a fixed geometry e.g. either flying in formation or linked by a frame or body. I miss Ted Acworth, who was the previous sceptic on the show, because I used to get occasional lols because he'd looked so uncomfortable with what Bill Birnes was saying.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Why in the world don't people BRACE THE CAMERA for cripes sake? Man.. that is so annoying, I can't even tell you.

shaaaaakkke.. SHAKESHAKESHAKE.. shaaake.....

Even if you have to kneel, resting your elbow on one knee, that is going to be much better than the horrible, shaky, jerky video so many people produce. It automatically makes me suspicious. Heck, I've done some simple video of far-away objects, and just bracing with a second hand, I don't think I've EVER done something so terribly shaky. aarrrggh...

Otherwise neat video.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
How can this video be a hoax if the man with the camera was with Pat the whole day, you can hear pat trying to get his camera. The guy showed up on the ufo hunters.
And it is not seperate crafts flying in formation
Nowhere in the vid do the lights move around.

<< 1  2   >>

join