It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico blasts Forbes for putting drug lord on list

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Should this Mexican drug lord be on the list? I dunno, but he is rich. But, hey, don't blame Forbes, Mexico. You folks had your part in this guy getting rich and I don't know if Forbes had anything to do with that. They reported. Do with that knowledge what you wish.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Good point as well. Now that has me thinking....did they make up the numbers?

or

Did Forbes get some inside information?

Strange indeed.

What is even more strange is that this druglord is on the run. He "fled" (of course people working inside the prison were paid to let him go) a maximum security prison in Mexico a few years ago and "no one" knows where he has been since the escape.

Forbes' idea was just plain stupid.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by haika

Forbes' idea was just plain stupid.

Seems to me Forbes' is stirring the pot with an agenda.

Even in the age of the Internet Forbes' power remains, perhaps even more powerful because we're talking about it.

Who's the target? The Drug lord. Mexico. It's corrupt politicians. It's corrupt police. The War on drugs that has made it even more profitable.

The world richest people almost like the worlds craftiest and sneakiest hoarders of money. I wonder what would happen if somebody put a million dollar bounty for their heads or maybe that's what's happening by putting this known criminal on that list.

One could argue that some drug lords would find this a boost to their egos, or some may not like the spotlight and perhaps Forbes' personal should enhance their security. Wouldn't want any drug planes flying into Forbes' headquarters.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The way I see it, its facts. I doubt there is a conspiracy in all of this. Sometimes people need to know the truth, not half truths, no matter how it 'looks'. If it looks like a rose, smells like a rose, and grows like a rose, its a rose. He IS one of the wealthiest people, and I think that Forbes would be 'liars' if they didnt report the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts, but thats not Forbes fault. If Mexico got their head out of their ass, then maybe they wouldnt have made it to the top of the list.
Dont shoot the messenger.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Where are the rothschilds on the forbes list? oh thats right..they are trillionaires.Anyway no doubt the drug lord is working with the CIA..you dont get that powerful without a little wink wink nudge nudge from the CIA.So the guys rich..supply and demand,its the name of the game.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Classic.

Why would they do such a thing? Could it be something as simple as pushing the issue of ending prohibition? Or something more sinister as in hey everybody go deal drugs.

I don't know but that is pretty low. Maybe Mexico should take a hint that they should do something about it.

I think it was the right thing for Forbes to do this... bring this kinda thing out of the shadows and let people see the real deal.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
What i'd like to know is how does this scumbag sleep at night knowing all the pain and suffering he's caused throughout the years?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join