It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Note to Members with Writing Status

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Those members who have gained writer status through entering contests may not be aware that there is another forum which exists specifically for the purpose of working together to improve your writing skills.

It's called Collaborative Fiction and is your forum to use because only writers may post in it.

Whether you want to work together to 'build' a story or just want to put your work 'out there' to be critiqued by your fellow writers, I hope you will take advantage of it.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
To those who have not participated in the colab forum I would highly recommend it. It's very interesting to see where other talented writers can take your idea. It may also help you reach a little further than you normally do trying to keep up with the great talent we have here.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I must agree. The collab forum is an excellent way to meet other writers and explore ideas with people who have the creative streak within them.

If you're a writer, add it to your subscribed threads. You won't be disappointed.

wupy

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I've always liked the Collab Forum, and have posted lots of poetry there.

I've also met some really great writers, who've kicked my butt into gear and inspired me to pick up the pen again.

Excellent Forum & Excellent Writers

- Carrot

new topics

top topics

join