It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinfo Alert - Warning, this site is full of it...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by falcon

Interesting reading. It's only going to get worse, too.

I can see why you'd want to stop people putting bomb-making plans on the net, but... you're either for free speech, or you're not.

I'm for it.

I don't even think Dunne's site should be shut down. I think the CIA shouldn't be sponsoring things like that, though. They're the threat.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Jazzyguy-
The whole truth, most people cannot gauge the whole truth. They think they are told the truth, true.. but it's the truth that can be conveniently disclosed and not the whole truth. And people (in ATS included) just constantly keep falling for it. They want to believe in heroes but they're having problem visualizing the big picture. Not until they figure out the big picture or have all the puzzle pieces (like you said), then they would keep falling for disinfo.

Bingo.Nothing more to add actually.I recently saw the Watchmen.The ending was suprising but good.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
the big picture is important indeed -- the ability to synthesize across the phony borders of subject and topic; understanding all of it is tantamount..

speaking of which, there is disinfo all over ATS as well; I spot it all the time, and when I do, and I try to point it out, I get silenced.. do I need any more proof than that?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
thats why i say just because someone else may appear to be on our side we still shouldnt believe everything they say. thats what the disinfo agents lust after. question EVERYTHING.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join