It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question Regarding UFO Flight Orientation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So I have been reading this site for years and figure this is the place to go for feedback on a specific research question.
First a little background. I have been studying the UFO phenomenon for many years, not so much who they are or where they come from as very little ground can be reached in that area. I focus more on what powers them. Obviously conventional forms of propulsion are immediatly ruled out as rocket style flames or forced air propulsion are never reported, its always silent, fast and remarkably agile. So I end up focusing on a specific form of energy field. Getting closer to tha answer for this after having to flog through such weighty questions as What is gravity? What is mass? and finally most important to this branch of research What is space? has led me to ask this question:
In all the UFO reports that readers have seen or heard of has the craft always maintained the same angle of orientation to the ground? I am finding that for my theory to work the craft has to always fly in a level or close to level orientation above the surface. In my own research I have never come across a report wherein the craft sped off at say a 45 degree angle towards the northeast or take an angled dive towards the ground. Although it may fly towards the northeast or wherever it always does so while maintaining that constant level orientation. I would appreciate anyone who could add to my perspective on this issue by reporting if thay had ever heard of an instance where this level orientation did NOT occur. Thanx.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think there are many cases where the UFO angle of flight is not level. The Chicago O'Hare incident comes to mind. The UFO shot straight up, making a hole in the cloud cover. What's your theory? Magnetic levitation?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
good question, I've been looking into this for some time. the conclusion I've come up is that these crafts are riding the magnetic surfaces where the fields stick out examples. grounds that is not flat but very rough and has lots of hills and big mountain tops. I've never seen UFOs around flat surfaces grounds which stretch for kilometers around.

that's just little of my conclusion I'm not sure how to explain a lot more about this, but I'm pretty sure they are creating and using our surfaces to travel around, and they seem to have problems flying through thunder storms, these crafts have probably disadvantage flying through bad weather. might be that the electricity generated by the lighting's create some type of frequencies and discharge around. which creates disturbance with the crafts magnetic navigation ? something like that.

my assumptions might be true, because these UFOs do appear to follow the same path few times. this could mean there is certain points everywhere around the world with high magnetic fields. they might be just following the big magnetic spikes when they drop down to our planet from space, I'm not sure how they travel through space at this moment.

here is a picture i made to show you what i mean :p

so i believe they are just following planet earths magnetic fields.

i got some more conclusion but thats for later until i see some more research.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
You need to get more information about the shape of Earth's magnetic field. It is normal to the ground only at the poles, where it could be used, with gyroscopic stabilization, to achieve lift. Everywhere else a compass needle is actually pointing North AND down (or up in the southern hemisphere). There are no spikes.

anshsmagnetism.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Edlantis

Don't know about that but theres some very interesting reports on this thread of unknown objects being captured,tracked and plotted on sonar/radar travelling at huge speeds (either in the air or underwater).
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Some UFOs also display completely unprecedented aerial manouverability/flight characteristics such as executing right angle turns without slowing down and arriving at immediate stops from high speed -theres some good links at this site:
www.nicap.org...
Cheers.

new topics

top topics

join