It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA: PROOF of image tampering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I cant wait til this movie comes out march 25th 2009:

Moon Rising HD Movie Trailer
www.youtube.com...

NASA: PROOF of image tampering:
www.youtube.com...

"Since the dawn of the space age, NASA (in conjunction with the Department of Defense and elements attached to the Central Intelligence Agency) have been manipulating and even manufacturing the space imagery they show you. Here is just a bit of the proof that is available out there to demonstrate the fact that you are not being shown anything close to "everything" there was to see up there during the Apollo missions.

Stay tuned for Jose Escamilla's new motion picture documentary "MOON RISING", where we will go into much further depth about what is, without exaggeration, the most monumental coverup in human history. You have NO idea what you have been missing!"

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Will be interesting to see. For those of us who already know about No Anomaly Seen Anytime habbits, this film would be best suited for those who have never closely examined Nasty Anomaly Scene Airbrush imagry.

I hope the film contains images from the former Soviet Union's space program, they never played hide the stuff with their space imagry. That would be more credibility for the film IMO.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

thank you my friend , finally a movie worth payin money to see, I hope this answers questions for all of us

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i think the movie is allready out there...
including the sequel.....
have a look!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Moon Rising HD:

[edit on 8-5-2009 by Daniem]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem
Stay tuned for Jose Escamilla's new motion picture documentary "MOON RISING", where we will go into much further depth about what is, without exaggeration, the most monumental coverup in human history

Documentary ?

Of exactly what ???

Seeing patterns and shapes in chaos which we are trained to "see" since birth ?

Many have no idea that all the digital effects, plug-ins and image manipulations can only further DEGRADE images. You can NEVER, EVER get more detail than what you start with...

But, hey, lol, whoever wants to pay to see this and hopes that they are gonna see more then the usual rehash of what has been said before on this subject, will be disappointed, because, those who made this movie have NO ACCESS to more accurate and truthful information then the rest of us

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

I definitly wont pay to watch it.. It would be cool to check it out though, just to see what they come up with. Might be entertaining at least.

I mean, if there was a huge revelation in the video, that the people MUST know, than they would have released it for free.

top topics

join