It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are After Me

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Well fine, I'm scared that you would make me look stupid so I'll elp you because I've seen this before.

How many people do you live with? Are you pregnant or is a family member? What is your age. Do you often feel misunderstood and like you were meant for something? When the ship is there do you smell something? Maybe like a roten egg smell?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
OP have you been smelling weird stuff like rotten eggs? Have you seen these aliens? Have they touched you or have you touched them? Are they like us? Are you going to go with them if they ask you to? Are you sure thy don't like you?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

Originally posted by Domo1

So I take it you hate Mexicans.

What? No, why would you say that? I love both Mexican and Spanish people, I was just complimenting her lips by saying they would be perfect for lip piercings , some people can't pull it off but she definitely could. I have both my ears pierced, both nostril piercings, and snakebites and im a guy and girls tell me all the time I look super sexy!

Thanks! I had a septum piercing when i was younger. Painful as heck.

As for your visitations, i suggest maybe placing some security cameras if you can afford it . Or possibly a recording cam near your bed. That way if anything comes in your room, youll be able to review it the next day!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
the first post here is from March 12th of 2009. It is now September 27th 2011 2 and a half years since the OP. You claim you are still having the same problem but you say no one else has seen it and you have done nothing about it. Above all you have given no proof or solid evidence on this topic to support the fact that you are actually dealing with what you say you are experiencing. I believe 2 and a half years is plenty of time to get something on tape or video or at least a photograph but you have done NOTHING! and from what I can see here have made no attempt what so ever to do anything to prove the doubters wrong except moan and complain that they are making a joke out of it. What do you expect when you make such a bizarre claim and give nothing to back it up where it seems you have plenty of chance to provide evidence. Even for a site as open to things as this one you are still makin a wack claim with nothing to back it up. You my friend are full of it and I am suprised that this post is still active altho I see a pattern of a reply being posted occasionally just to bring it back into the mainstream and maybe garner a couple more comment. As I said before this is a bizarre claim with nothin backin it so I am going to submit it to the MODs for transfer to the HOAX! Forum until you are able to provide some evidence to substanciate your claims. Good day

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Humans are like mushrooms, occasionally we pop out and attract the attention of the local gardeners.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Strap C4 charges to your chest. When they abduct you, threaten them to detonate yourself. Try and reason with them, get info and get your ass back on here and tell us exactly what happened.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

They yell stuff in my mind but it's not in english and I don't know what they are trying to say.

so for years these "Aliens" yelled stuff into your head not realizing you are not understanding a buff of what they are saying...and they keep on trying...and it took them thousands of light years to arrive to your head

and you want us to believe this

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Listen the only thing you can do is rebuke them in Jesus name..Also brake down there technology..Like ELF,EMF,RF,microwave,magnet,acoustic,nuclear,infrared waves. They deal with technology for real and they use dials..Quick question..Do they talk to you??

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

They yell stuff in my mind but it's not in english and I don't know what they are trying to say.

so for years these "Aliens" yelled stuff into your head not realizing you are not understanding a buff of what they are saying...and they keep on trying...and it took them thousands of light years to arrive to your head

and you want us to believe this

Being a past abductee i can say that if the op isn't playing around i believe him..And yes they can talk to ya..They use ear pieces ,I know its sounds crazy,but true.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

That is Genius.. I salute you Sir. Not laughed this much at a thread in ages.

Second Line.

Peace..

Rock Ape.

P.S.

I hope those Aliens do abduct the OP and those like him, maybe then we'd have less idiotic threads on ATS

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Aliens are after you...
...sure buddy.

Good luck with that...I am having trouble with Santa Claus right now.....I know how you feel, those imaginary idiots are an annoyance...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

That is weird

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
maybe its the gov. i remember getting a guy got a book from the library, and he found a letter saying "the gov has put audio weapons at me, blocked my internet and censored my fone (possibly the other way around) he said they didnt like what he was saying and were messing with him. what have you done to warrant ths?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hmm i think the mexicans are flying model hindenburgs over his house again

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
OP, you must me more detailed otherwise how can anyone help. Aside from the funny-ness of the tin foil caps, you may just want to ignore them. Seriously, letting them scare you may promote more from their side. If you ignore them then they might give up. If not, I'd seriously consider getting help from the F.B.I, something tells me they might know what to do about it. Just be sure you're right about this. And evidence ALWAYS helps, try getting sensored cameras or video cameras.

good luck

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join