It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are After Me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I request your understanding and help, please! For years now I have been stalked by aliens, they do things to my mind and now they are harassing me and my family in this time of economic crisis! At random times on random nights they will even hover their spacecrafts right by our house, causing the light to blind us and the shaking knocking everything over. I just request your help in this, I don't know what race of aliens they are or what they want, please help!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If this has been going on for "years", what evidence have you gathered for us to peruse?

I mean, if somebody/something was stalking me for "days" I would try my hardest to get a picture/video/recording on the person/thing.

Don't take this as another "experience bashing post". It is just the fact if something is going on for "years", there is no reason to not have ANY sort of evidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
A picture would be very cool,try to get one.
2 lines

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Next time they come around give them my name and address.
I'd be more than happy to have them stalk me.
Heck they can have me!

*Runs and puts on my "I'm up for grabs" T-shirt*

(Hopes they're *good* aliens)...

Good luck with your problem(s)!

peace

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

What do they do to your mind? Can you describe them and do you have any pics of your house after the shaking has stopped? Have you ever been abducted or got any idea why they would target you and your family?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Dues Ex, I can help!!
Give me your coordinates [address] and I'll bring over some spray that
I guarantee to chase away the pesky ones.

You can U2U me and I'll get started. I work for free but I will require a bottle of good tequila and some pie as bait for those rascals.

Welcome to ATS! You should feel right at home here.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Wow pretty scary, have you tried putting tin foil on your head?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by altered_states

Wow pretty scary, have you tried putting tin foil on your head?

I can imagine the entire family watching American Idol with the Tin Foil Hats on,

Im wetting myself here , S for u Altered

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Dues Ex, I can help!!

I don't think bug spray will work on something that big.

I think the OP should call the F.B.I or something or maybe the Men in Black.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Dues Ex, I can help!!

You can U2U me and I'll get started. I work for free but I will require a bottle of good tequila and some pie as bait for those rascals.

Welcome to ATS! You should feel right at home here.

LOL

Forget them I will do it for just the tequilla.
Unless ofcourse its cherry pie.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wouldn't it shake other peoples houses to?
Other people would be complaining to.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about these Aliens who are after you. They come in peace, they mean no harm. Just take a deep breath, relax and let them probe. It won't last a minute and you never know, you might just like it.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
I wouldn't worry too much about these Aliens who are after you. They come in peace, they mean no harm. Just take a deep breath, relax and let them probe. It won't last a minute and you never know, you might just like it.

Omg, I can't believe I just read that last part. This would be a good example of why we need redo's in life.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
You might want to pick up Ann Druffel's book 'How to Defend Yourself Against Alien Abduction.' Even if what you're experiencing is psychological by nature the book may very well have a positive placebo effect. On the flip-side of the coin if abductions are real and it still helps then the book serves a dual function.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

What kind of help would you like?

Bit hard to help if we don't know what you want.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would tell you everything, but I'm only going to tell you what will protect you from being killed. I am telepathic, God is using me to awaken people's awareness to this. If you want to be protected by the only true God the Father of Jesus Christ all you need to do is be still and pray. You may have information that they want to scare you away from telling people. The only thing you should do is to help people realize that they are telepathic. There is too much going on right now for any 'one' person to fight any aspect alone, or even a small group such as a family. Trust me, use telepathy with your family together, and affirm it to eachother, then help other people who do not know by proving it to them. Awake the minds of americans is the only way to end these "wars and rumors of wars" as they are called, in my belief. You can u2u me if you want God Bless You, Jonathan

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Lets not be mean folks and try to stay on topic here. So,

DEM42, There are many believers on this site and I'm sure many would be willing to help, we just need some specific information. Details would help, especially if you have pictures, video, an eye witness to back you up.

The more specific the info, the better someone might be able to help you.

wupy

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Good idea Squire, while he's being probed he could relax and read the book whilst sporting the latest design in Tin foil hat wear.

Seriously, Do you expect us to believe your little story OP? And what can we do anyway? If indeed you have been selected by the Aliens, then this is something you should embrace and not fear. I told you once, the probing isn't such a bad thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join