It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the Roswell UFO was real, what brought it down?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hello

Just wondering what you're thoughts are on what brought the Roswell UFO down if you think thats what happend, considering the the battle of LA when thousands of rounds were shot at the UFO and even when they confirmed it getting hit, it never damaged it... so how on earth did the Roswell UFO come down?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge that aliens are absolutely horrible pilots?

Especially since most of them seems to be teenagers out for a joyride and impress the local population by doing fancy manouvers in front of cameras.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

I once heard it was the radar they had at the time.(The Army)
Hearing it does not make it true tho.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by DrumsRfun]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
According to all the debunkers, space has no UFO's ,but a lot of space debris, dust, ice particles, maybe 1 of those pieces hit them,

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by diamount

Flying under the influence...can't get away with it forever!

link   
If I remember correctly, there were very bad storms that went through that night with lots of heavy lightning.
Maybe they got a zap.

link   
Obvious innit? They forgot to stop at the inter galactic petrol station which is located on the Planet Venus and simply run out of fuel. Them pesky Aliens are just as forgetful as us Humans.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Maybe some dopey fella launched a bloody great weather balloon into the UFO's path, since it was going mach 27.4, the UFO pilot didn't have time to react and it crashed into it.

This is probably where the weather balloon story came from.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount
so how on earth did the Roswell UFO come down?

According to Philip Corso, Jr., the son of the guy who wrote that "Day After Roswell" book, the device was sent on purpose from an alternate reality (a possible future) but was damaged as it passed into this context of spacetime. There wasn't enough "reality" for it here to exist without damage. There was still enough of it intact, however, for it to have allowed the creation and stabilization of the alternate timeline we're currently in.

If you go by that story.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The irony of the weather balloon!!
That made me laugh!!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

yes it was a weather balloon that downed it, the one alien that briefly survived was interigated exstensivly...the government wanted a billing address.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Philip J. Corso claims in the Day After Roswell that
two were brought down by experimental radar
the US military were trying out at the time.
Others claim that 2 different craft collided ,
and other wilder claims are that we were "given" the
technology and bodies to study!
Who knows,I doubt we`ll find out the finer details
as over the years the Roswell case has grown arms
and legs,it`s very difficult now to know which story
is disinfo and which is not!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

On that History channel show UFO Hunters it goes through the Collision theory and found out that on that same night an other UFO crashed a little ways away from Roswell. So, with that evidence, the Collision Theory would be the more plausible.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I think that the Roswell crash was a staged event, staged by the visitors.

The time and location of the event has had a huge effect on how we perceive and interact the visitors. The timing and location are just too perfect for it all to be an accident. The wreckage was close to America's most sensitive military location, during one of the most tense and paranoid periods in American history. The world had just discovered how to harness Nuclear Fission and the US had used it as a weapon of war. For the first time in recorded history the human race was capable of annihilating itself completely. The Roswell crash allowed them to move through our skies without being discovered by the mass population of Earth. When we created radar we became capable of observing their craft, but the visitors ensured that those that have access to this technology would always keep their observations a secret. The visitors have been able to move through our skies and even sabotage our nuclear weapons without making their presence known to the general population.

I think that this is the why of Roswell, I think that it was a brilliantly engineered event designed to allow the visitors a high level of freedom within our skies without actually alerting our planetary population to their presence.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Hello

Just wondering what you're thoughts are on what brought the Roswell UFO down if you think thats what happend, considering the the battle of LA when thousands of rounds were shot at the UFO and even when they confirmed it getting hit, it never damaged it... so how on earth did the Roswell UFO come down?

Hi diamount, interesting question isn’t it.
Well, here is a very interesting answer.

It's from Lou Baldin, former great ATS member “sleeper” and writer of the very interesting books “A Day With an Extraterrestrial” and “In League with a UFO”.

loubaldin.blogspot.com...

He says the following about it.

The real cause of the crashed ET-craft in Roswell was not due a malfunction or accident or lightning stroke during a big storm or such.
In reality, it had been attacked and shot down by one of the ships belonging to another group of Aliens.

The shipwreck could have been cleaned up with all signs of its existence kept secret by the Aliens, but they were directed by others in a higher level of the matrix “to let it stay.”

The Aliens allowed the craft to come into the hands of certain chosen people.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the answers people although most of them were comedic

[edit on 06/21/2008 by diamount]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I always thought it was the storms during the night that brought them down. But we dont even know what they are never mind how they work. So its impossible to say for certain.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
We're still debating whether it even happened or not, or whether it was even an alien craft; we seem to be getting ahead of ourselves by speculating on how it crashed.

I do notice that some of the more reputable books never seem to go in to how or why the "thing" crashed.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
We're still debating whether it even happened or not, or whether it was even an alien craft; we seem to be getting ahead of ourselves by speculating on how it crashed.

I do notice that some of the more reputable books never seem to go in to how or why the "thing" crashed.
Which is why the thread was titled

"IF" the Roswell ufo was real ........

[edit on 12-3-2009 by branty]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Thanks for the answers people although most of them were comedic

Well, just because an answer might be ridiculous, doesn't mean it couldn't be true!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join