It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know what you are up against?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Like another poster said, keep your business off the computer. It's very easy to track everything you do over the Internet by logging traffic through network gateways. That's how the NSA gets to read your email. In addition, your ISP can legally track your whereabouts by simply logging your DNS requests. Visit sites like Wikipedia using SSL whenever possible. Hushmail seems to be pretty decent. Services like OpenDNS are questionnable. I'm convinced that anonymizing proxys also have been taken over by the alphabets.

I wonder what you guys think of this ATS thread:

I'm So Sick Of This

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think you might be overlooking something. The military are guys just like us. I don't think that they will follow those unlawful orders willy nilly.

In order for a military action against the civilian population, there will first be a HUGE insurrection in their own ranks. Read the news article in todays news about what is going on in Madagascar for example.

Now if after the military splits up they use a iron fist against the population, how many of them vs how many of us?

It is a no win situation. Just my .02

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northern Raider

Originally posted by andy1033
Your all up against absolute murderers, who think nothing at all about killing even kids, pure scum.

Jeez I had no idea raccoons were so nasty

Oh man. I just about fell out of my chair when i read this.

N.R. i like you. You are just too funny.

And yes coons are psychotic little beast's who terrorize garbage cans everywhere.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anuubis

Originally posted by Northern Raider

Originally posted by andy1033
Your all up against absolute murderers, who think nothing at all about killing even kids, pure scum.

Jeez I had no idea raccoons were so nasty

Oh man. I just about fell out of my chair when i read this.

N.R. i like you. You are just too funny.

And yes coons are psychotic little beast's who terrorize garbage cans everywhere.

OK so thats why you chaps have to keep your garbage cans locked safely in your garden, to styop the raccoons from attacking them !!, Thats an improvement on my dog who spend every possible moment humping any bins it finds or pissing on it if it cant hump it

Go on them tell me the rest I have visions of gangs of Raccoons holding a communities trashcans hostage in some dark location demanding a ransom?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
You chaps and chapeses in the US do go on about all the nasty animals you have living in your nation, Raccoons, Wolves, Bears, Cougars, Roseanne Barr, Jackalopes etc but they are nothing to the creatures we have in the UK.

No matter how good you guys think you are with your guns and hunting skills you would soon be wiped out by things like the Were Terrier, the Wild Haggis and the Abominable Ferret. Take aim at the Haggis and instantly the Ferret is up your pants legs chewing on your tackle, so then you make the fatal mistake of bending over to try and get the ferret , thats when the Were Terrier strikes... As soon as you bend over the Terrier pounces and humps your other leg leaving the Haggis to finish you off.

For some strange reason lots of Californians go looking for were terriers, but only have blanks in their rifles, you would think they are out looking to be humped to death by a rampant queer terrier

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I’ve considered the same scenario’s. Will they find me with night vision or heat seeking devices? Would they find me deep in a mountain cave? I’ve came to the understanding that the only thing to fear is fear itself. One must not simply have the supplies to survive but the psychological mindset for survival. To panic would mean losing your common sense and wits about the situation. Hard winters are my concern and not the most convenient of times to bug out but I’ve since learned all aspects of winter survival. I might buy a pack mule, as well. I happen to be lucky enough to live in the sticks. The way I have it figured is that if evryone around here hunted 2 deer each they would soon be gone. Smaller game would be a better option, take some snares and head out of Dodge.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Also, I'm not sure if you are aware of this but there is such a thing called a sound bomb! It makes people go crazy and start shooting at each other. I forgot which Country used this technology but trust me it's out there.

Two months ago some of our troops around here went to some chemical warfare training and were required to bring their chem suits. I recently learned that even the dispatchers at the cop shops were also required to do the same training. Something is about to happen. Why arent they handing out chem suits to civilians?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Northern Raider

I would gladly come over and deal with your monsters. They are nothing compared to Rosanne Barr and Rosie O'Donnel. Now them's be some nasty beast!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
Also, I'm not sure if you are aware of this but there is such a thing called a sound bomb! It makes people go crazy and start shooting at each other. I forgot which Country used this technology but trust me it's out there.

Two months ago some of our troops around here went to some chemical warfare training and were required to bring their chem suits. I recently learned that even the dispatchers at the cop shops were also required to do the same training. Something is about to happen. Why arent they handing out chem suits to civilians?

I know about ultrasonic canon used on passenger liners to keep somali pirates at bay, but I have never seen anything about sonic bombs ???

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

It's called Control. They will only issue them to people who follow their ideals or succumb to their wishes.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anuubis

Well in that case I can order a chem suit online as well as some body armor! Thanks for the tip!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join